Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thrashsoul
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2004, 02:18 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,415
Posted By thrashsoul
I wasn't joking , I couldn't care about anything...

I wasn't joking , I couldn't care about anything else, but koni doesnt need copy cats on him . And you guys have no clue what the new Graal X is going to look like. So stop playing your little tag...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2004, 12:03 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,415
Posted By thrashsoul
Im saying that from a point that you should make...

Im saying that from a point that you should make the tileset more
diverse.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-17-2004, 04:11 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,415
Posted By thrashsoul
its too similiar to Oasis ;)

its too similiar to Oasis ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,981
Posted By thrashsoul
Graal X News!

We have been working hard on Graal X! We have added alot of things, Events House, Apple Picking and more. New Prizes for events like Toy Monkeys,Scooters,Lamps,and more. Please come on GX and take a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-04-2004, 12:28 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,187
Posted By thrashsoul
My webhost (azuretek.com) went down...

My webhost (azuretek.com) went down...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-03-2004, 06:04 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,187
Posted By thrashsoul
Dude I would be willing to help you get your site...

Dude I would be willing to help you get your site going good. AIM me at JustShutUp701 and we can talk about it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,893
Posted By thrashsoul
I think tiki was the last one.

I think tiki was the last one.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-02-2004, 03:27 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,496
Posted By thrashsoul
O well its an attempt at a single player graal....

O well its an attempt at a single player graal. If it was acuallty good there would be too many people on single player game.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-30-2003, 02:01 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By thrashsoul
Ill we have is one tileset , it was a good...

Ill we have is one tileset , it was a good project that never got done. I dont like reviving old playerworlds, but this server had potential. I want it to look good and really show what graal should...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 10:08 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By thrashsoul
Well its like a broken record, we have the...

Well its like a broken record, we have the graphics, but we dont have the scripts or the storyline. I think we have decided like a mid age server 1700's, It would be great with those characters.
Im...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 07:42 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By thrashsoul
Gerami want to help us?

Gerami want to help us?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 05:22 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By thrashsoul
I know both you guys are good at what you do, but...

I know both you guys are good at what you do, but I feel I still need you guys to fill out applications.

New World Application

Account Name:

Nick Name:

Why do you want to join New World?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 05:05 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By thrashsoul
Dude if we have new world back it would be...

Dude if we have new world back it would be awesome.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 04:57 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By thrashsoul
We could probably try to get a good team, then...

We could probably try to get a good team, then nominate a development moderator.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 04:42 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By thrashsoul
New World?

Guys, would anyone want to revive New World?
If we got a big enough team I bet we could do it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,925
Posted By thrashsoul
i think the most important people were.... ...

i think the most important people were....
KawaiiSaria
Konidias
Kaimetsu
Galen
Antago
Kraken
Stefan
Unixmad
BirdBird
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-28-2003, 03:51 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,874
Posted By thrashsoul
Guys can you help me? I can't get the tileset to...

Guys can you help me? I can't get the tileset to show on the server anymore. I think Enigma's or another one overwrited it.
I really need it to finish the suprise.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-28-2003, 12:38 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,874
Posted By thrashsoul
And yes for you impatient people, I have a very...

And yes for you impatient people, I have a very good suprise for New Years Day. ;) (Shadowless dont spoil it)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-27-2003, 08:30 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,874
Posted By thrashsoul
ya i know

ya i know
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-27-2003, 08:06 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,874
Posted By thrashsoul
No Spanky,Emily,Zell,Haunter,Trevor,Gerami,and...

No Spanky,Emily,Zell,Haunter,Trevor,Gerami,and you ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-27-2003, 07:41 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,874
Posted By thrashsoul
Heh you guys are awesome, if you want a sneak...

Heh you guys are awesome, if you want a sneak peak, I'll let you guys have one. Just you guys thought :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-25-2003, 06:49 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,874
Posted By thrashsoul
PL3-Updates

OK Im getting more done, and still trying to make the server real entertaining. I want some more suggestions on what I should do. Im planning on events like Summer and Winter Olympics, and other...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-25-2003, 05:52 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,763
Posted By thrashsoul
I mean this season though, I am going all out on...

I mean this season though, I am going all out on snow and then everone else wants to show off too. O well, makes snow mobiles,shovels,Snowboards,Ski's,Ice Skates,Slippery Paths,editable iceacles
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-25-2003, 05:43 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 904
Posted By thrashsoul
I was thinking about making a server like that,...

I was thinking about making a server like that, but I decided i will just add a china town on my new server. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-24-2003, 08:47 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By thrashsoul
yes couldnt remember the name

yes couldnt remember the name
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.