Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: skillmaster19
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,481
Posted By skillmaster19
The Taurus could use a slight rate of fire buff,...

The Taurus could use a slight rate of fire buff, I understand it does 10 damage but its really hard to actually hit someone with compared to the ap7 that does 8 damage and shoots 3 times as fast.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
Stefan doesn't joke... I think.

Stefan doesn't joke... I think.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-29-2011, 02:39 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,685
Posted By skillmaster19
script to place a custom baddy?

I made a custom baddy in a class, how would I make a script that places the baddy? If it is putnpc();, how would I use it?(besides making a npc with this.join(""); ), I need to spawn baddies in an...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,468
Posted By skillmaster19
I knowthat, but is there a way to set the x and y...

I knowthat, but is there a way to set the x and y of where it starts?
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-28-2011, 08:00 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,468
Posted By skillmaster19
shootarrow();???

how do I use it?
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,361
Posted By skillmaster19
set the length and width of an explosion?

How would I set the length and width of an explosion?(besides putexplosion2, the length and width have to be different)
Forum: Your opinion 03-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 36,818
Posted By skillmaster19
Is Graal really going to be free to play? Well...

We have all seen many posts from Stefan and Unixmad saying that they will make the servers free to play as they add gelat shops, and that is what they mean by "Graal is becoming free to play". Zodiac...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,827
Posted By skillmaster19
Thanks, seems to work :)

Thanks, seems to work :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,827
Posted By skillmaster19
what does freezeplayer2(); do? I don't see it...

what does freezeplayer2(); do? I don't see it documented!
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,827
Posted By skillmaster19
How do you unfreeze the player?

I noticed there is a freezeplayer(float); function, but is there one that unfreezes the player? I need this so I can unfreeze the player when something is finished, rather than just after a set...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-25-2011, 11:02 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,997
Posted By skillmaster19
What they need to do is hire more active...

What they need to do is hire more active scripters.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-25-2011, 03:21 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,601
Posted By skillmaster19
Thank you Fowlplay, it works!

Thank you Fowlplay, it works!
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-25-2011, 02:44 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,601
Posted By skillmaster19
for some reason player.setani("walk",""); ...

for some reason player.setani("walk",""); doesn't work at all.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-25-2011, 02:26 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,601
Posted By skillmaster19
GUI script works in v6 but not v5?

I made a GUI script that sets the players gani if they click a button, and to my suprise the buttons work in v6 but not v5. Can anyone explain why/ how to fix it? here is the code:





//...
Forum: Questions about V6 03-24-2011, 10:56 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 14,526
Posted By skillmaster19
Stupid question about content use

I looked through many of the default graal MIDI files, and saw many stef## files. Are these allowed to be used on a server like the default sounds like the sword and bomb explosion sounds? What if...
Forum: Bug Report 03-24-2011, 01:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 12,432
Posted By skillmaster19
If you really want your server fixed(I think...

If you really want your server fixed(I think thats what he is trying to say), you should use better grammar so staff can understand you.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,067
Posted By skillmaster19
Got the baddy to work :D (and yes I did most of...

Got the baddy to work :D (and yes I did most of it myself)

Now I am attempting to make baddies that shoot arrows and cause explosions. I noticed there are functions for this in gs1, but are there...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,067
Posted By skillmaster19
That is nice, but it seems a little too...

That is nice, but it seems a little too complicated for me at the time (im new to gscript2)

is there any basic ways to make a simple baddy?
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2011, 11:21 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,067
Posted By skillmaster19
NPC combat

I have created a NPC that you can kill by slashing it three times, and respawns in a different spot after 5 seconds of dieing(also shows the dead gani.)

However, I am stuck with making the NPC...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
Will we ever be able to create playerworlds for...

Will we ever be able to create playerworlds for PC/iPhone/Android?
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-20-2011, 04:38 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,486
Posted By skillmaster19
wow snk you just killed iEra, thanks. now we have...

wow snk you just killed iEra, thanks. now we have to pay even more weekly to be our best... thanks... at least remove the whole potion/hospital idea... these weekly fees are what is causing Classic...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 17,957
Posted By skillmaster19
I think these comics are more based on Graal in...

I think these comics are more based on Graal in General, rather than on going specific on one server.(Classic iPhone)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,967
Posted By skillmaster19
Guys, it will have to be something huge to get...

Guys, it will have to be something huge to get Unixmad to actually log onto the forums and do something for the first time in 2 years. I will make random guesses.

iPhone playerworlds
Graal...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-18-2011, 11:44 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,687
Posted By skillmaster19
Default GUI's showing on Era (PC)

I logged onto era today and found out the default GUI's are all being used in addition to the Era GUI's. This means when I press Q the default item list opens. it also means the hearts, bombs,...
Forum: Feature request 03-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 23,372
Posted By skillmaster19
My new idea is that an option should be able to...

My new idea is that an option should be able to be added to server options to allow specific iPhone accounts to log into the server. a Player on Classic IPhone should be able to say /serverwarp ____...
Showing results 276 to 300 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.