Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silver Knight
Forum: Graphic Design 09-19-2001, 08:32 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,070
Posted By Silver Knight
I was hoping the creators of Paint Shop Pro made...

I was hoping the creators of Paint Shop Pro made the earliest version free and availble to the public. I wish I had 100$.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-19-2001, 08:02 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,070
Posted By Silver Knight
Question Anyone Know.......?

Does anyone know where I can get a legitimate full version of PSP. If there even is a legal full version. Any version of paint shop pro is acceptable, as long as it is not crack.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 08:19 AM
Replies: 20
O.o
Views: 1,387
Posted By Silver Knight
It's like drugs, just say NO!

It's like drugs, just say NO!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 08:13 AM
Replies: 20
O.o
Views: 1,387
Posted By Silver Knight
*pump* *bam* *thud* *pump* *bam* *thud*! ...

*pump* *bam* *thud* *pump* *bam* *thud*!

Special Thanks to Gabriel
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2001, 07:23 AM
Replies: 20
O.o
Views: 1,387
Posted By Silver Knight
*Takes Shotgun.* "It's every oldbie for...

*Takes Shotgun.* "It's every oldbie for themself!"
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-18-2001, 07:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 969
Posted By Silver Knight
Any one know who the new head LAT is? I am...

Any one know who the new head LAT is? I am currently LAT but have no task to work on. If the current Head LAT would Pm me on the forums, I would be most gratefull.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-14-2001, 10:14 AM
Replies: 8
Poll: Vote for PW!
Views: 1,194
Posted By Silver Knight
Willing to work for a server? I've been working...

Willing to work for a server? I've been working on my Valern for quite some time now (about 2 months) and it is a bit similar to your servers ideas. Eg: Walk around and find training acedamies for...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-14-2001, 09:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,201
Posted By Silver Knight
If you go p2p all your admin/rc/LAT accounts are...

If you go p2p all your admin/rc/LAT accounts are upgraded.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 07:50 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,618
Posted By Silver Knight
So true, go take a shower!

So true, go take a shower!
Forum: NPC Server 09-13-2001, 10:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 207
Posted By Silver Knight
The bomies could kick the base of a...

The bomies could kick the base of a bush/vine/tree and have the grapes fall into a basket on there backs.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 10:29 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,069
Posted By Silver Knight
People play games to escape real life problems...

People play games to escape real life problems (or some do, not all). Why would people want to be solemn or depressed when trying to have fun? People die everyday, and we dont go around making...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-13-2001, 08:40 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,010
Posted By Silver Knight
Alright, done. They are hosted at ...

Alright, done. They are hosted at
www.angelfire.com/rpg/Graal2001/images/wf_1.png
And for the second one, just replace "wf_1.png" with "wf_2.png"
Forum: Level Design 09-13-2001, 07:01 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,544
Posted By Silver Knight
That would be funny, if every other person didn't...

That would be funny, if every other person didn't post levels of the same quality.
Forum: Level Design 09-13-2001, 06:56 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,895
Posted By Silver Knight
There, of course, were many other reasons I quit....

There, of course, were many other reasons I quit. One being your temper, and another: The massive headaches I got from trying to improve the horrbile newbie levels you sent to me. I also understand...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-12-2001, 06:04 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,682
Posted By Silver Knight
Here, I shall give an example of triggeraction. ...

Here, I shall give an example of triggeraction.
if (playertouchsme) toweapons Freezing-Weapon;
if (weaponfired) {
triggeraction playerx+1.5+vecx(playerdir)*2,
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 12:06 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,323
Posted By Silver Knight
That level looks more like a horse stable then a...

That level looks more like a horse stable then a house. Wheres the detail? It seems your going for an outdoor theme, add some detail. Try using rps-tree1.gif.
Forum: Level Design 09-11-2001, 12:01 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,895
Posted By Silver Knight
It's a nice, simple design. Now I'm truly glad I...

It's a nice, simple design. Now I'm truly glad I quit as a Babylon LAT. That level you are asking for could easy be duplicated, and improved, in a matter of minutes.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-11-2001, 07:38 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,199
Posted By Silver Knight
Please, for the love of God, change the name....

Please, for the love of God, change the name. It's even painful to say, moreso to hear it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-10-2001, 08:38 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,748
Posted By Silver Knight
Re: THE HORRIBLE GRASS!!!

So, even Zelda:Link to the past has the exact same tile error.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2001, 12:31 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,657
Posted By Silver Knight
Create a medieval tile set for me, and I'll teach...

Create a medieval tile set for me, and I'll teach you, or give you the completed script :) .
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2001, 08:48 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,032
Posted By Silver Knight
Okay, I'll be sure to put you in the credits. Are...

Okay, I'll be sure to put you in the credits. Are you sure you dont want a staff position as a graphics artist?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 12:28 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,387
Posted By Silver Knight
Goodbye, I hope other games prove to be more...

Goodbye, I hope other games prove to be more satisfactory to you.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2001, 12:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,032
Posted By Silver Knight
If you still feel in the mood to draw a tileset,...

If you still feel in the mood to draw a tileset, then please contact me immediately. You can forum pm me, reach me on Aim at DracoDarkwinds, or just reply to this thread.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-08-2001, 12:33 PM
Replies: 16
Poll: Rha Shtuff
Views: 2,185
Posted By Silver Knight
I will have no problem with your menu, as long as...

I will have no problem with your menu, as long as it is not insanely large like providence's.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 12:23 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,114
Posted By Silver Knight
I believe a handshake npc would be more...

I believe a handshake npc would be more practical. Example "Hello sir, how do you do *handshake*"

Konidias read pm.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.