Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,635
Posted By PrinceDark
Last I saw they had something where they announce...

Last I saw they had something where they announce when they are going to feel like reviewing playerworlds and if staff believe their world is ready they would have to apply or something. Maybe things...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 28,492
Posted By PrinceDark
- 1999 Found graal when I was searching for Zelda...

- 1999 Found graal when I was searching for Zelda ROMS.
- Played as DarkShadows.
- Left for nearly a year.
- 2000/2001 Returned and played CdA for a few weeks before it dissapeared.
- I went by...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 9,146
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up I was believing it until the end of the second...

I was believing it until the end of the second sentence of the first paragraph. Then I saw that price and was like wtf. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-28-2005, 10:00 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,115
Posted By PrinceDark
Seeya homeboy

Seeya homeboy
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-27-2005, 07:25 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,440
Posted By PrinceDark
What playerworlds are going to have easter...

What playerworlds are going to have easter events?

I want a to egg all the graalians to a nice shade of yellow. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2005, 08:29 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,169
Posted By PrinceDark
I'm rooting for someone like Tseng or Growlz to...

I'm rooting for someone like Tseng or Growlz to take over.

It's a shame to see you go Spark. You had a fairly decent tenure as head PWA. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,202
Posted By PrinceDark
umm. okay

umm. okay
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,980
Posted By PrinceDark
For me, it lags a lot and too many times I get...

For me, it lags a lot and too many times I get reset.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2005, 04:49 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 7,982
Posted By PrinceDark
so many are gone from graal now :( xbob42 ...

so many are gone from graal now :(

xbob42
rich_graalian
badman110
neoryu
james437
nemesis
autumnsnow
spiritka
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-16-2005, 01:39 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 880
Posted By PrinceDark
Question Playerworld Expiration?

Where can I find the expiration date for a rented playerworld?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-07-2005, 03:16 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,355
Posted By PrinceDark
Do you have any screenshots of what you guys have...

Do you have any screenshots of what you guys have done? or a detailed description of what the server is about?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-05-2003, 07:18 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,986
Posted By PrinceDark
This thread is like the time when some guy was...

This thread is like the time when some guy was cussing me out in German and all I did was smile cause I didn't understand jack.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-05-2003, 06:59 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,506
Posted By PrinceDark
1. She's a ****. screw that. I would recommend...

1. She's a ****. screw that. I would recommend doing what spark said to do just make sure you protect yourself.

2. after you're done, don't call her! Who cares if she's hot. You can find hot...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-05-2003, 12:04 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,733
Posted By PrinceDark
Hey Aftershock you need to come to n-pulse so I...

Hey Aftershock you need to come to n-pulse so I can pk you.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-04-2003, 03:18 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,426
Posted By PrinceDark
I think it's time to gather up one of them crowds...

I think it's time to gather up one of them crowds of angry and bored people to spam up something.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2003, 03:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,485
Posted By PrinceDark
Chat and S/D Tapping with a combo of imaginary...

Chat and S/D Tapping with a combo of imaginary RPing and pot mazes.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2003, 03:00 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,221
Posted By PrinceDark
All lies. You were advertising your website and...

All lies. You were advertising your website and pming people one by one to go there and join your guild. Eventually people got mad and started arguing with you in mass messages. It kept going until...
Forum: Level Design 05-03-2003, 08:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,040
Posted By PrinceDark
- The shadows are a bit awkward, unless there's...

- The shadows are a bit awkward, unless there's like one huge sun facing east and a small sun facing west. X.x

- Those small bushes are retarded and I consider them very bad tile errors.

- The...
Forum: Level Design 05-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,301
Posted By PrinceDark
7/10 It could possibly use a bit more detail...

7/10

It could possibly use a bit more detail and less of those tree npc's.
Probably add a bit more detail to the water.
Forum: Level Design 05-03-2003, 01:33 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,675
Posted By PrinceDark
I didn't think he was asking the general audience...

I didn't think he was asking the general audience here. I thought he wanted each persons opinion. I gave my opinion, which I'm sure is different than most others that post in this section. So usually...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-03-2003, 01:24 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,151
Posted By PrinceDark
If KillJoy had a problem with Neo he would have...

If KillJoy had a problem with Neo he would have fired him a long time ago. I doubt he does have a problem with NJ, but I can't speak on his behalf and so speaking for him here is useless. If KillJoy...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2003, 09:58 AM
Replies: 157
Views: 13,220
Posted By PrinceDark
The reason Everworld isn't up right now is...

The reason Everworld isn't up right now is because Nemesis has it on a waiting list of things to do. He said he's most likely going to fire Arcadius for what Arc did to Moonie's guild and not allow...
Forum: Level Design 05-02-2003, 09:49 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,473
Posted By PrinceDark
I don't recommend having doors in an indoor CTF...

I don't recommend having doors in an indoor CTF event. People will wait on the other side of the doors to hit the person when they come out and have another person block the other door so they can't...
Forum: Level Design 05-02-2003, 09:42 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,675
Posted By PrinceDark
Re: 10/10 Level?

A level that I would rate a 10/10 would be a level that has the following

- A consistent unique style of detailing.
- Absolutely no tile errors.
- Has tiles that were used correctly and in the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2003, 09:26 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,151
Posted By PrinceDark
I take it this occurred when PS was NPC Admin on...

I take it this occurred when PS was NPC Admin on Babylon?
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.