Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Graphic Design 04-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 972
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
The Zombie "Newb" [WIP]

Heres a zombie i started working on, gotta finish up the side/back views than do sprites... just wanted to show the first version of it. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 03-31-2007, 11:37 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,062
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Brick walls.. [WIP]

Heres some brick walls I started.. They are for outside tiles on a modern based house. Still have to do a few things to get them finished. -.-
Forum: Graphic Design 03-31-2007, 02:14 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,338
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I think its very nice... But just wondering......

I think its very nice... But just wondering... Why does everything you make look so... "squarish"?
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 29,348
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its just so... small, it looks like an extra long...

Its just so... small, it looks like an extra long pistol to me. o.O
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 29,348
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Can you stop making your guns so small..? I mean...

Can you stop making your guns so small..? I mean seriously that thing is tiny.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,599
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ol' Wests graphics wern't made by Tig, nor were...

Ol' Wests graphics wern't made by Tig, nor were the ideas... Only the scripting was done by him.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,599
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Indians and Cowboys.. ?>_<

Indians and Cowboys.. ?>_<
Forum: Graphic Design 03-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,027
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Actually Saiyan, considering the angle of the...

Actually Saiyan, considering the angle of the skull itself, the jaws angle IS off as well as the teeth. And I really must question as to why the teeth are gray... are they supposed to be made of...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,413
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Easily, By not making the roof pattern look so...

Easily, By not making the roof pattern look so similar to SD's?
Forum: Graphic Design 03-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,413
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
No they arn't totally different. Its quite...

No they arn't totally different. Its quite obvious that Angelu got the idea of the roof from SD... They look VERY similar.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,413
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
How about that? Shall we compare roofs too?

How about that? Shall we compare roofs too?
Forum: Graphic Design 03-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,413
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Omg, why is it that every post I make, you are...

Omg, why is it that every post I make, you are completely ignorant to the original fact that I stated, and try to defend Angelu when im right? The original statement was that Angelu gets his IDEAS...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,413
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Why should it matter if I know the name? I know...

Why should it matter if I know the name? I know what the game looks like and Esteria's buildings looked like an exact copy just larger... that's all that matters.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,413
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ok let me rephrase my post because the last was a...

Ok let me rephrase my post because the last was a "personal attack". As I said before in my deleted post, You dont need to have played a game to know what it looks like, there are these things called...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,413
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Probably Seiken Deisetsu like the majority of his...

Probably Seiken Deisetsu like the majority of his things..
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-23-2007, 03:42 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I was looking at all the crappy looking servers...

I was looking at all the crappy looking servers on graal.. it makes me sad.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-23-2007, 03:38 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
What I mean by pay is... paypal.

What I mean by pay is... paypal.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-23-2007, 03:19 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ill make a tileset for you.. IF YOU PAY ME :D

Ill make a tileset for you.. IF YOU PAY ME :D
Forum: Graphic Design 03-22-2007, 01:40 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,555
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Give it some AA and you're golden. ^^

Give it some AA and you're golden. ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,879
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Trippy.. :megaeek:

Trippy.. :megaeek:
Forum: Graphic Design 03-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,555
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
No duh it has detail, maybe if you would've...

No duh it has detail, maybe if you would've thoroughly read my post, you would've understood what i was trying to tell him. I said dont WORRY about the detail but worry more about the depth/shapes.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-19-2007, 08:21 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,555
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ok, dont take anything I say offensively.. Im...

Ok, dont take anything I say offensively.. Im just going to be straight up and point out the things that I see wrong with it. Firstly, You havnt chosen a valid light source, you should start by doing...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,879
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Tom.. Stop using those same brown shades before I...

Tom.. Stop using those same brown shades before I hurt you. Otherwise it looks nice, keep it up. Btw you know you have competition with me, so you better work harder. >_<
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2007, 02:34 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,909
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Choose better colors, lines are fine. But the...

Choose better colors, lines are fine. But the colors are just throwing the whole look of it off.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-13-2007, 05:38 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,318
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Much better :)

Much better :)
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.