Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,390
Posted By AlaricoMontario
True - that needs to be fixed. Either do the...

True - that needs to be fixed.

Either do the other suggestion that was mentioned before and have horses log off with you, or give them the IQ to make it 10 paces across the room to eat.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,390
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Dont quote me on this... but I think that if you...

Dont quote me on this... but I think that if you have a trough it doesnt eat as much.

Like, your horse -might- eat 2% of its trough in a day, while it'll gobble up 10 'foods'
Forum: Forest 04-01-2006, 02:20 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,287
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I think if you dropped the timer thing and a '3...

I think if you dropped the timer thing and a '3 people only!' thing, it would makes ense.

Plus, priority of the main island needs to be taken away, because this is GRAAL KINGDOMS, not Graal...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-31-2006, 05:01 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,375
Posted By AlaricoMontario
::bumps:: ::pokes Stefan::

::bumps::

::pokes Stefan::
Forum: GK Bugs 03-29-2006, 03:48 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,942
Posted By AlaricoMontario
All of GK > You

All of GK > You
Forum: Kingdoms 03-29-2006, 12:52 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 849
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Heck, if your that bored.... we could use...

Heck, if your that bored....

we could use more than one type of ship
Forum: GK Bugs 03-28-2006, 03:55 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,942
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It wouldn't be the first bug that hasn't been...

It wouldn't be the first bug that hasn't been worked on

::angrily points at pillory thread::
Forum: GK Bugs 03-28-2006, 03:03 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,375
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It's Monday - it's still broken.

It's Monday - it's still broken.
Forum: Forest 03-28-2006, 03:02 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,288
Posted By AlaricoMontario
this= thread ----- Now, as we have...

this= thread
-----

Now, as we have derailed Dayaa's thread enough off track as it is....
-------
Event ideas, Forestians?
Forum: Forest 03-28-2006, 01:07 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,288
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ah, yet the thing, Damix, is that I am worrying...

Ah, yet the thing, Damix, is that I am worrying about my Kingdom, which is hwy I am posting in Forest's forums, not Samurai's :)

And when I asked you for help, Kyden, it was before all of this,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-27-2006, 04:34 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,148
Posted By AlaricoMontario
::ditto's Raziel::

::ditto's Raziel::
Forum: Forest 03-27-2006, 04:33 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,288
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I wasn't the one who came to it, Dayaa was. ...

I wasn't the one who came to it, Dayaa was.

I came to defend our position, Dayaa's initiative to make Forest an active, prosperous kingdom (IE not Samurai), and some very good friends of mine from...
Forum: Forest 03-26-2006, 08:42 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,288
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Though I am glad you ahev neough time to go in...

Though I am glad you ahev neough time to go in and quote me from things I said last.. what.. october, november-ish? Anyways, I still stand by what I said:

Don't force your problems on us when your...
Forum: Forest 03-25-2006, 08:28 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,288
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Scatterbrained? Why yes, yes he is! Genius?...

Scatterbrained? Why yes, yes he is!

Genius? About as genius as a piece of corn, yes!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 677
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I think it prices should vary by how muich work...

I think it prices should vary by how muich work is put in.

IE beer should be cheaper than Booze, because while we have to go sail and GET booze, Sam can just spam the /create beer button or...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-23-2006, 11:14 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,375
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Gracias senor Bjorn

Gracias senor Bjorn
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-23-2006, 11:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 909
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I would say you are both equal, though Iw ould...

I would say you are both equal, though Iw ould slant towards Xile, seeing as how he is friendly with everyone - not just his pirate mates an d those he can make a quick buck off of

:)
Forum: Forest 03-23-2006, 11:11 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,288
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The only thing Gryffon knows alot about, is ...

The only thing Gryffon knows alot about, is

A) Being an indignant, arrogant, pig
B) His little orc/elven 'cooperation' fantasy of a Confederation

Forest has begun anew, my friends -Gryffon's...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-23-2006, 04:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 909
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Yes, we have need and want for playershops -...

Yes, we have need and want for playershops - Heck, Im even providing the 100p flag, and all the tree seeds you need.

To that, there is ALWAYS ATLEAST 1 person from Forest who has H rights.

Who...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-23-2006, 04:17 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 677
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Note to Customers: Booze, Misty Mug Tavern -...

Note to Customers:

Booze, Misty Mug Tavern - 40 plat
Booze, NightHawk Isle, Samurai - 2gold
Forum: GK Bugs 03-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,375
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ok, point taken, next time I scream and scream...

Ok, point taken, next time I scream and scream and yell and spam the RC until you answer me -

Now, moving on: think we can get this problem fixed?
Forum: Forest 03-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,288
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Seriously, I now know how Bel'la felt, sort of...

Seriously, I now know how Bel'la felt, sort of -except they had a reason for their treatment, we don't.

I asked Kyden a couple of days ago for a suggestion for an event, he said " cant help you,...
Forum: Forest 03-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,281
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Draxx is on everyday, which is more than what we...

Draxx is on everyday, which is more than what we saw of Lasaria - and Forest still did marginally fine. And, topped with Draxx's leadership skills etc, I think we can handle fine until he is done...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-20-2006, 11:14 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,375
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Sent you a PM while you were on Forest.. near the...

Sent you a PM while you were on Forest.. near the docks.. stood next to you and swiped at you with a sword for 20 minutes... stayed on another 40 minutes.. was on an hour.. you logged off.. never...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By AlaricoMontario
(Sorry, thread necromancer here) It'd be...

(Sorry, thread necromancer here)

It'd be nice if rune magic was added. And no, I don't mean /cast fire rune and then some Japanese, red colored letter appears flashing in chalk on the ground.

I...
Showing results 276 to 300 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.