Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 316
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-03-2006, 08:48 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,380
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Scripting Question

Well I am trying to learn to script (I am a begginer begginer) and I have a question. If I dont know basic graal script should I go straight to GS2 or not?
Forum: Discussions en Francais (Français) 01-01-2006, 04:17 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,758
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
!Si Si!

!Si Si!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-30-2005, 10:57 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,540
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Rofl! Okay but lets talk about graphics? :)

Rofl! Okay but lets talk about graphics? :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-30-2005, 08:49 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,451
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
There are many minor female scripters. By minor I...

There are many minor female scripters. By minor I mean noone really knew them or they didn't script GREAT.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,540
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
WHO CARES DAMNIT! This thread is going off-topic...

WHO CARES DAMNIT! This thread is going off-topic and the whole point of the thread is Aeon needing staff members (GAT and maybe some ganiers).
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,540
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Wait Okie. Graal = Linux Cyberjouers. Linux...

Wait Okie. Graal = Linux Cyberjouers. Linux Cyberjouers only = you when its the Graal part and you have access to it. :O I think...But who cares. We need GATs or Ganiers. :frown:
Edit: Also the...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-29-2005, 08:44 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,067
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
You've never seen another playerworld do this I...

You've never seen another playerworld do this I bet. I think Okie can making something new and better. ;)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,540
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Hurray! Also Okie, I think you are right but I...

Hurray! Also Okie, I think you are right but I don't know who put that there. >_<
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-28-2005, 05:52 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,473
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Go Relic!

Go Relic!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-27-2005, 07:21 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,540
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Exactly what Inver said. On the other hand, yes...

Exactly what Inver said. On the other hand, yes we are in need of some GFX makers. :frown:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-25-2005, 05:20 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,026
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
We all love you Tom! :D

We all love you Tom! :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-04-2005, 03:38 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,199
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I love it!

I love it!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 703
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Love. >_<

Love. >_<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-08-2005, 06:00 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 27,089
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yea someone suggested that to him in gscript,...

Yea someone suggested that to him in gscript, Napo I think.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-22-2005, 03:55 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,436
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Graal2000 Had many many many people at the end of...

Graal2000 Had many many many people at the end of its lifetime. I was one of the people that played it when it was up from Maximus Asinus being manager to Muddy being manager. I think Graal2000 was...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,275
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
lol Falkon isnt the best anymore. Meph is better....

lol Falkon isnt the best anymore. Meph is better. They sparred and meph owned. They pked and meph owned. NYChris is leet but not better then Meph. NYChris was good when he had dsl.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 541
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
<3! Hes leet because he is 1 letter difference to...

<3! Hes leet because he is 1 letter difference to my name :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 960
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Happy B-Day! Era Missed you.

Happy B-Day! Era Missed you.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,751
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Delete me! I DARE YOU!

Delete me! I DARE YOU!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-12-2005, 07:18 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 10,027
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Hmmm. Graal2000 about 300-400 hours Era (both...

Hmmm.
Graal2000 about 300-400 hours
Era (both accounts) 1300hours
Aeon 350 hours
Total: 2050 hours of my life on Graal :(
Forum: Era News 03-14-2005, 12:38 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,073
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Very nice snake. I knew since you were hired you...

Very nice snake. I knew since you were hired you were going to do a great job! Your like the 2nd Manager that actully hires staff :cool:
Forum: Tech Support 02-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,180
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Thank you MagicalTux for helping me with the...

Thank you MagicalTux for helping me with the problem. All it need was the www. infront of the link XD!
Forum: Tech Support 01-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,180
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
He got the link yesterday. It couldnt have...

He got the link yesterday. It couldnt have expired.
Forum: Tech Support 01-30-2005, 03:40 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,180
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Graal.net

Okay, this is Victor here and I need a quick response. Bannanas Chill (SSS) is trying to buy a server, he registered and they sent him a link. When he clicks on the link (or copys and pastes) it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-18-2004, 10:00 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,119
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
its called crucifix and it has 15 people now. I...

its called crucifix and it has 15 people now. I need someone to accept it like the global guild admin so our guild can be global :X.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 316

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.