Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ff7chocoboknight
Forum: Level Design 10-26-2011, 05:02 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,986
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Offline editor is all you need.

Offline editor is all you need.
Forum: Level Design 10-25-2011, 11:02 PM
Replies: 170
Views: 78,660
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
lol I'll be right back... Lemme get some of my...

lol I'll be right back... Lemme get some of my junk levels from Classic.

----

Made them just to play around with small cliffs mostly. Anyways, I suck.
Forum: Tech Support 10-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 7,482
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
lol?

lol?
Forum: Code Gallery 10-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,657
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
That's pretty neato.

That's pretty neato.
Forum: Videos 10-25-2011, 12:05 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 43,082
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
I have a hard time thinking of the iPhone servers...

I have a hard time thinking of the iPhone servers as part of Graal.
Forum: Videos 10-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 22,343
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
I refuse to watch something on Youtube that uses...

I refuse to watch something on Youtube that uses a computer generated voice. Make something that isn't complete crap and people may follow what you are trying to do.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,368
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Oh man. I remember hangin' with MD on Bravo. ...

Oh man. I remember hangin' with MD on Bravo.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Level Design 10-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,265
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
I have; and they're awful.

I have; and they're awful.
Forum: Videos 10-14-2011, 10:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 23,020
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Am I the only person who thought that video was...

Am I the only person who thought that video was stupid?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-14-2011, 10:09 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,266
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
And that was a fun week.

And that was a fun week.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,649
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
He's probably scripting everything in level NPCs.

He's probably scripting everything in level NPCs.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,970
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Wouldn't it have been awesome if you actually...

Wouldn't it have been awesome if you actually said 64x64 instead of 62x62?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,649
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Why can't they just look at the wiki page?

Why can't they just look at the wiki page?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 21,325
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
A few minutes ago, I was checking out the Lexia...

A few minutes ago, I was checking out the Lexia playerworld. The Manager, Emera, greeted me cheerily, warped to me, and updated the level several times for no clear reason.

When I got out of...
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 931
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Happy birthday. Although I don't expect a...

Happy birthday. Although I don't expect a response.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 13,287
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Why are you all laughing? These aren't funny.

Why are you all laughing? These aren't funny.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Replies: 159
Views: 35,905
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Chance is always the first even released on UC...

Chance is always the first even released on UC playerworlds. xD
Forum: Tech Support 10-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,899
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
http://www.ehow.com/about_6113547_eaccess-violatio...

http://www.ehow.com/about_6113547_eaccess-violation_.html

Don't shoot me mods.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 9,055
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Could be a draisine since you have to control the...

Could be a draisine since you have to control the speed of one yourself.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 9,055
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
The boat was the best fishing spot!

The boat was the best fishing spot!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 9,055
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
The barrel ride from the Ninji Tower brought you...

The barrel ride from the Ninji Tower brought you to Graal Castle, and the barrel ride from Babord brought you to a cave island that lead to Avalon.

The pirate canon to Nimda is part of the...
Forum: Level Design 09-26-2011, 05:36 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,621
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Messy, unrealistic.

Messy, unrealistic.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 09-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,542
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Aww man! I can't use it because I don't have a...

Aww man! I can't use it because I don't have a Graal###### account!

I don't think Glicko rating works like that.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,968
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
dat ragdoll look

dat ragdoll look
Forum: Zone PC 09-13-2011, 05:46 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 21,329
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Yes.

Yes.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.