Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Imperialistic
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 14,605
Posted By Imperialistic
I bet you Seph was one of those kids that was the...

I bet you Seph was one of those kids that was the last one left when the captains were picking their teams as children.



ding ding ding

I'm right, you don't know what the **** you're talking...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 14,605
Posted By Imperialistic
Yea, excuse me.. that level. Dude the...

Yea, excuse me.. that level.


Dude the only thing we have default right now is a single level as far as I know.
How wouldn't a starter pack with scripts, images, and 8 more levels help?

Lets...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 14,605
Posted By Imperialistic
In that case, to show my respect I will return...

In that case, to show my respect I will return the favor and reiterate another privilege you receive upon registering to these forums, neg rep me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2010, 11:36 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 14,605
Posted By Imperialistic
Thanks for reiterating my privileges that I was...

Thanks for reiterating my privileges that I was granted from registering.



The default is just one level I thought which is an outside level that has OSL tiled across it?

You're assuming...
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By Imperialistic
I really hope to see someone else running the...

I really hope to see someone else running the development on this server, thats my 2 cents.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 14,605
Posted By Imperialistic
Grey, You should really read what you type...

Grey,
You should really read what you type before posting, you didn't even make sense.




Like me? What are you talking about (or do you even know what you're talking about)?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2010, 04:18 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 14,605
Posted By Imperialistic
Please realize that the only people that did any...

Please realize that the only people that did any work was Vima and Jerret. I created one or two levels and thats it. Don't ever give credit to Soala or anyone else for this project.

And the reason...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,011
Posted By Imperialistic
stop feeding the attention, he is craving it.

stop feeding the attention, he is craving it.
Forum: Your opinion 05-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 40,394
Posted By Imperialistic
/thread

/thread
Forum: Zone 05-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By Imperialistic
Just realized that this isnt Stephen?!

Just realized that this isnt Stephen?!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,011
Posted By Imperialistic
boo hoo RAGEQUIT

boo hoo RAGEQUIT
Forum: Your opinion 05-13-2010, 03:28 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 40,394
Posted By Imperialistic
ezpz

ezpz
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-13-2010, 01:11 AM
Replies: 30
Bye
Views: 3,360
Posted By Imperialistic
cya Elk! (GraalOnline lost another great...

cya Elk!

(GraalOnline lost another great developer)
Forum: Zone 05-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By Imperialistic
Why start ANOTHER thread?! Use the damn...

Why start ANOTHER thread?!

Use the damn search function, there is hundreds of suggestions laying around these forums.

Edit:

Make some incentives for Stefan to take the Observer mode off...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,068
Posted By Imperialistic
Wow, suprising. *applaud for stefan*

Wow, suprising.

*applaud for stefan*
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 10,063
Posted By Imperialistic
and and and SHE THREW THE BABY ON THE GROUND!

and and and SHE THREW THE BABY ON THE GROUND!
Forum: Code Gallery 05-10-2010, 04:01 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,184
Posted By Imperialistic
This is really nice, thanks!

This is really nice, thanks!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,450
Posted By Imperialistic
The stupidest statement ever. So that means...

The stupidest statement ever.
So that means that Stefan doesn't ever have to update new suggestions or features on Graal right? He just needs to fix broke stuff?

Talk about something you have...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-09-2010, 11:55 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 23,849
Posted By Imperialistic
This would be a huge addition to the game that I...

This would be a huge addition to the game that I would love to see.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 29,102
Posted By Imperialistic
wow good work!

wow good work!
Forum: Tech Support 05-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,883
Posted By Imperialistic
You mean I could go after the creators of Support...

You mean I could go after the creators of Support Trio.

But I rather much go after Cyberjouers, or however the dumb name is spelled.
Forum: Tech Support 05-09-2010, 04:15 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,883
Posted By Imperialistic
It was a danger TSAdmin, and rightfully anyone of...

It was a danger TSAdmin, and rightfully anyone of us could press legal charges against Cyberjouers for having that private information leaked.
Forum: Feature request 05-07-2010, 03:46 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 24,095
Posted By Imperialistic
Hello Sir, If it consumes any time and causes...

Hello Sir,
If it consumes any time and causes GraalOnline to care - don't count on it.
Forum: Server Maintenance 05-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 16,336
Posted By Imperialistic
hurr durr derp derp ^^

hurr durr derp derp ^^
Forum: Markets 05-07-2010, 03:43 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,641
Posted By Imperialistic
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:9toTHQXIR3SmeM:...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:9toTHQXIR3SmeM:http://ustorzit.com/img/misc/Do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.