Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,147
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Sorry, we don't give a **** if you used to lead a...

Sorry, we don't give a **** if you used to lead a gang.
We're talking about the people that owned it BEFORE Jenn Era.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-26-2006, 12:02 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,147
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
BB: If Spike comes back, him, other than that, me...

BB: If Spike comes back, him, other than that, me or Hachi :s Spike really is never active, and me and Hachi were the only 2 loyal members left in BB.

BH: Definatly Meph.

LC: I would say TpH...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,877
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
*****o was opened up, people already have tags. ...

*****o was opened up, people already have tags.
Demesis does have an ove glove, Vulcan.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,399
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
He does have see through windows, and the right...

He does have see through windows, and the right wall is higher up than the left lol.
If I can get a hold of Kaz I'll get a screenie.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-22-2006, 01:40 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,399
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
He already made a FAQ level to replace Kaz's,...

He already made a FAQ level to replace Kaz's, which might I add is horrible.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,954
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, no stupid point system. People just sat...

Yeah, no stupid point system.
People just sat up late when the server was at like 10 playercount and drained points.
One day your at 6000, the next your at 100.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-01-2006, 04:04 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,550
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
You're banned for a reason, if you go on a...

You're banned for a reason, if you go on a different account, and you're not supposed to be on, that's illegal.

Meph group? Ha, how stereotypical of you, please shut up.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,550
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
What makes you so qualified for the job? Working...

What makes you so qualified for the job? Working on Trinity/Atrius does not count, okay?
If staff don't want you as GP/staff, stop pushing it. The more you compline and ***** about the situation,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-10-2006, 03:31 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,815
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
No, because then all the medkit/armor users will...

No, because then all the medkit/armor users will ***** and moan. (Maverick)
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,815
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Why? So people with medkits can heal easier?

Why? So people with medkits can heal easier?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,593
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
1st, the second one is kind of stupid. The...

1st, the second one is kind of stupid. The islands look bad.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
lol, you didn't fire me. I left, you thought I...

lol, you didn't fire me. I left, you thought I was inactive.
I didn't want LAT admin, it's bad enough that I didn't feel like working for Atrius as a regular LAT, but LAT admin would be to much.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-03-2006, 04:28 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,435
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
This idea is like having an ignore option on RC. ...

This idea is like having an ignore option on RC.
What if someone was hacking, and a witness can't pm anybody because all the staff are in invisible mode?
If the staff is on player, there is no...
Forum: Future Improvements 01-03-2006, 04:22 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,911
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Why do you need to know someone's version when...

Why do you need to know someone's version when everyone will probably be using g4?
Forum: Graphic Design 01-02-2006, 08:13 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,638
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
What is the purple and blue tiles supposed to be?...

What is the purple and blue tiles supposed to be?
Of what you have it looks good so far.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Well, I wasn't trying to.

Well, I wasn't trying to.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,496
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
That sucks, good luck finding the person who did...

That sucks, good luck finding the person who did this.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Apothix, I wasn't shooting down his support. He...

Apothix, I wasn't shooting down his support.
He said Era was the only successful one, so I said, yeah, it's the only successful one because like you said, so many people are whining about "era...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I think I got it the first time you said it,...

I think I got it the first time you said it, thanks.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Please don't go off topic.

Please don't go off topic.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, I'll admit that I can't make that good of a...

Yeah, I'll admit that I can't make that good of a level with the classic tileset, but I can make a good "modern" one. I won't deny it.
Yeah, I know a lot of people don't put effort into their...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2006, 06:01 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Where should I start. Okay, I don't really give...

Where should I start.
Okay, I don't really give a **** about what you think about Sum41, people have different opinions, deal with it bud.

2. If someone wanted to make a new playerworld, and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-30-2005, 02:39 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
We are in early stages of developement, we don't...

We are in early stages of developement, we don't have that much of a good ammount to offer. Yes, he only gave 2 screenshots, but once the server reaches new stages, Madj will probably update this...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2005, 02:18 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
You're being ignorant, stop judging the server by...

You're being ignorant, stop judging the server by 2 screenshots.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2005, 01:11 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
No, we're not worshiping the DJ, we're simply...

No, we're not worshiping the DJ, we're simply dancing :(
Showing results 276 to 300 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.