Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 85 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: evilive
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-19-2002, 12:36 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,403
Posted By evilive
I see it too...

I see it too...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2002, 11:34 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,945
Posted By evilive
Hmmm.... I need to scan my newest War Faction...

Hmmm.... I need to scan my newest War Faction drawing.... lol even though the project is long since dead...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-18-2002, 11:29 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 967
Posted By evilive
Man... I was a thief..... but I reset because...

Man... I was a thief..... but I reset because they're not really very good... yet...

Hmm... maybe I'll just reset myself again now that I've gotten to level 6.... hmmm... heh
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2002, 05:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
Posted By evilive
Talking Can I have a raise of hands...

... of the Level 6 people here?

Anyone?.... HA! That's what I thought >:]

I think there's only about 4 people that are level six (Excluding Admins)

Yay for us! :D Now for level 7! 64000 exp...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2002, 03:45 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,945
Posted By evilive
Hmmmm... I need to CG mine and scan in new ones...

Hmmmm... I need to CG mine and scan in new ones...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-18-2002, 02:57 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 833
Posted By evilive
Lightbulb GUI Message Limit...

Hmm... just an idea... maybe an option enabling the limit of little messages that pop up? It would be a help to those on not brand new computers (*cough*er1c*cough*) lol

Anywho, it would be...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-17-2002, 10:33 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 967
Posted By evilive
Unhappy Something other than armor... soon?

Yeah, armor's cool and all, being protective, but then again, I think it would be nifty to actually have cloaks and crud soon.... I mean, wouldn't it be really nifty to see some guy in a cloak and a...
Forum: GK Bugs 08-17-2002, 10:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,176
Posted By evilive
I got lucky and learned mine. I was a...

I got lucky and learned mine.

I was a barbarian, but I don't have literacy (Kinda a bad thing, eh?)

So, I couldn't learn my starting skill (Stealing :grrr: ) And I couldn't learn the Tools...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2002, 10:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,657
Posted By evilive
You couldn't farm or mine in Diablo 1 or 2 :(

You couldn't farm or mine in Diablo 1 or 2 :(
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-17-2002, 10:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 838
Posted By evilive
Let's see... I'm on level 5, going on level 6.......

Let's see... I'm on level 5, going on level 6.... and I haven't been able to increase anything yet...

well, wait... I think I did go up in some areas... lemme check statistics...

Experience:...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-17-2002, 10:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,132
Posted By evilive
Uh... I didn't know about this problem :X ...

Uh... I didn't know about this problem :X

Good thing I have 55hp, or maybe I would actually worry about this...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-17-2002, 10:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 913
Posted By evilive
I like the idea.... but uhm.... dunno if it'll...

I like the idea.... but uhm.... dunno if it'll ever happen :(
Forum: Graphic Design 08-17-2002, 10:10 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,952
Posted By evilive
well, here's a start to it... dunno if you could...

well, here's a start to it... dunno if you could copy it or not while doing the rest of the frames :p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2002, 09:54 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,186
Posted By evilive
O.o .... hmmmm... mabe!

O.o ....

hmmmm... mabe!
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-17-2002, 09:38 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 913
Posted By evilive
Hey! They got that already! It's called way too...

Hey! They got that already! It's called way too overpriced potions!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2002, 09:37 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,186
Posted By evilive
Ar harh har... I made the new graphical look for...

Ar harh har... I made the new graphical look for the Ice Storm spell...

And I'll prolly be doing the beef up of the pathetic looking fire spells...

(BTW: Unixmad and Stefan both liked the new...
Forum: Information 08-16-2002, 10:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,462
Posted By evilive
What if the item weighs .0 something? lol that...

What if the item weighs .0 something? lol that would suck badly.
Forum: Information 08-16-2002, 06:53 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,462
Posted By evilive
I agree with that, koni

I agree with that, koni
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-16-2002, 02:30 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,487
Posted By evilive
Ya know, I once suggested a mail system instead...

Ya know, I once suggested a mail system instead of PM's, but people were against it...

This sounds a little bit better. Maybe you'd have to have a falconry skill to use it...
Forum: Information 08-16-2002, 12:23 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,462
Posted By evilive
Note also that thief is a class, and that THEY...

Note also that thief is a class, and that THEY GET NOTHING!!!!!

Stealing from monsters is a 1 in 12039791846429864892176 chance. There's no way it can be done. It used to be that you could steal...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-16-2002, 12:19 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,359
Posted By evilive
Re: Re: Re: Stealing...

Tried. No effect.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2002, 05:03 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,359
Posted By evilive
Angry Stealing...

We really really really need to improve this. 99% not getting bull crap from an enemy is unreasonable. It's so freakin hard! :( Plus, Thieves already get the low end of the deal. make it better.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2002, 05:01 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,166
Posted By evilive
Ya know, having a magical stick for a weapon...

Ya know, having a magical stick for a weapon would prolly be the coolest thing in the world :)

Hmmm.. but as for the chain mail, perhaps... hmmm... dunno what I can say here :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2002, 04:10 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,166
Posted By evilive
who knew that reading these forums would become...

who knew that reading these forums would become history 101?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2002, 01:06 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,747
Posted By evilive
Dude, it was a joke. lol I said it because...

Dude, it was a joke. lol I said it because there's hardly anyone who knows about Far Away Island....

Good place to get exp cause the enemies are constantly there... >:]
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.