Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 278 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-21-2003, 11:49 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,206
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I'm an Admin of Babylon and we contantly see new...

I'm an Admin of Babylon and we contantly see new commands come and go. I've seen copystrings being used by several people, and I do believe that sendrpgmessage is globally allowed now, since several...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-21-2003, 07:16 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,206
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Unhappy Some commands that I don't understand.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me what these commands are and how they are used, along with the syntax of them?

copylevel string,string;
copystrings string,string;
sendrpgmessage (I have no idea...
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2003, 02:15 AM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Vote for my GF!

Kirin is my GF, so of course I'll vote for her, I just hope everyone else will x.X

(If you don't believe Kirin is my GF, then just ask her)
Showing results 276 to 278 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.