Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 12 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Warcaptain
Forum:
NPC Scripting
03-30-2006, 10:17 PM
Replies:
12
Archetype folder
Views:
2,837
Posted By
Warcaptain
Yes you do not need to have it in the folder...
Yes you do not need to have it in the folder configuration for it to be a folder and for it to be able to be accessed.
Actually, you dont even need it to be an actual folder to even use it.
...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Replies:
58
I'm bored and want to make a playerworld!
Views:
6,113
Posted By
Warcaptain
I'd be happy to work with you on the Enigma...
I'd be happy to work with you on the Enigma levels :)
I don't mind you using them at all so long as I know what ones you are using and such.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Replies:
29
PWA Production
Views:
2,948
Posted By
Warcaptain
uhm thats real mature... no the only contact...
uhm thats real mature...
no the only contact i have with stefan is forum PM and that takes at least 24 hours most of the time. i have never claimed to have any super contact with Stefan so grow...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
03-30-2006, 06:04 AM
Replies:
6
Script: findplayers and findnpcs
Views:
1,655
Posted By
Warcaptain
Script: findplayers and findnpcs
I am sure most people already made functions for this.. but some haven't so I have decided to post it for people to use.
This is a function to get all the players within a specified box. There...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-30-2006, 05:00 AM
Replies:
29
PWA Production
Views:
2,948
Posted By
Warcaptain
No the point I was making was that Bjorn needs to...
No the point I was making was that Bjorn needs to ask Stefan that himself.
He has access to Stefan so he can figure things out quicker than a normal player can. And since I was asking about a PW...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-30-2006, 03:20 AM
Replies:
29
PWA Production
Views:
2,948
Posted By
Warcaptain
x_x I asked Bjorn for help this morning and he...
x_x I asked Bjorn for help this morning and he just said, "PM Stefan and ask him"
And you have always caused more trouble than you have helped, which may be why you have no rights.
Forum:
Future Improvements
03-30-2006, 02:18 AM
Replies:
10
npc errors in a separate tab
Views:
925
Posted By
Warcaptain
Also make it so you can log onto multiple...
Also make it so you can log onto multiple playerworlds with one RC client :-x
Not that it would be useful for me lol but it would be nice.
Forum:
Graal V4 Main Forum
03-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Replies:
11
GMAP Variables
Views:
421
Posted By
Warcaptain
So setting a level.variable serverside will set a...
So setting a level.variable serverside will set a variable LOCAL to the gmap?
Can this variable be read clientside is all I really need.
ie: a npc anywhere on a gmap that does:
function...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
03-30-2006, 02:10 AM
Replies:
3
MLTextCtrl Align
Views:
1,086
Posted By
Warcaptain
Thats for scrollctrls though.. not MLTextCtrl's
Thats for scrollctrls though.. not MLTextCtrl's
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
03-30-2006, 01:55 AM
Replies:
3
MLTextCtrl Align
Views:
1,086
Posted By
Warcaptain
MLTextCtrl Align
How do you make it so MLTextCtrl is aligned to the bottom (shows first line of text on the bottom row, second right above it?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-29-2006, 11:09 PM
Replies:
22
About the forums, payment, etc
Views:
2,496
Posted By
Warcaptain
As I already said to you.. if you have a VIP you...
As I already said to you.. if you have a VIP you arent even paying 3 dollars a day to access graal and the forums.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
03-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Replies:
114
The Final Chapter: Exodus
Views:
14,727
Posted By
Warcaptain
Wow.. I can't beleive this got so many posts.. I...
Wow.. I can't beleive this got so many posts.. I must have missed the Era of Tseng when I was not playing graal for 2 years..
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-29-2006, 08:27 PM
Replies:
22
About the forums, payment, etc
Views:
2,496
Posted By
Warcaptain
Oh dang no you didnt!! :-D
Oh dang no you didnt!! :-D
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Replies:
12
My Server
Views:
1,450
Posted By
Warcaptain
I sometimes wonder if you realize how much work...
I sometimes wonder if you realize how much work an actual playerworld is. Sure you can get a neat little base system down and be able to walk around in your pretty gfx.. but it takes 10x more gfx...
Forum:
Future Improvements
03-29-2006, 06:35 AM
Replies:
10
npc errors in a separate tab
Views:
925
Posted By
Warcaptain
That would be a lot better, should also have the...
That would be a lot better, should also have the level saved: levelname things put in there.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-29-2006, 06:28 AM
Replies:
55
Server downtimes: We are working on it
Views:
5,593
Posted By
Warcaptain
Eh, you just pretty much narrarated it Malinko,...
Eh, you just pretty much narrarated it Malinko, you didnt actually DO anything.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
03-29-2006, 04:06 AM
Replies:
24
Particle effects on a gmap
Views:
3,978
Posted By
Warcaptain
Eh, no its getmapx(levelname) getmapy(levelname)
Eh, no its getmapx(levelname) getmapy(levelname)
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Replies:
12
My Server
Views:
1,450
Posted By
Warcaptain
Sorry to say (because a platforms PW would be...
Sorry to say (because a platforms PW would be fun) but it won't go anywhere.. you need to make the gfx and give it to someone else that will actually work :(
Forum:
NPC Scripting
03-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Replies:
24
Particle effects on a gmap
Views:
3,978
Posted By
Warcaptain
A nickname system taking up 30% >_> wow
A nickname system taking up 30% >_> wow
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-28-2006, 10:00 PM
Replies:
23
Playerworld Inspections: Scripting
Views:
2,145
Posted By
Warcaptain
You can IP ban them (or at least you used to be...
You can IP ban them (or at least you used to be able to)
I know I banned contego all the time as a joke, but that was when he didnt have Level 5 RC.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-28-2006, 09:57 PM
Replies:
29
New Member of the Global Scripting Team
Views:
2,543
Posted By
Warcaptain
Well Lance kinda bailed out on everyone, so I...
Well Lance kinda bailed out on everyone, so I really could care less what he thinks.
The crap he did with 2001 makes me pretty angry.. if you are going to do something you better follow through...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-28-2006, 09:47 PM
Replies:
25
Playerworlds
Views:
2,388
Posted By
Warcaptain
Unfortunately its just not economical for them to...
Unfortunately its just not economical for them to do that X_x
If a pw got global assistance over others, other pw's would say its unfair treatment. (Look how Clash behaved when he found out that...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
03-28-2006, 07:19 PM
Replies:
39
Fable - Hiring
Views:
4,788
Posted By
Warcaptain
This is correct... but trademarks are pretty...
This is correct... but trademarks are pretty specific. Microsoft has no case. The only way they may have a case is if he makes the pw similar to the game.
Forum:
Tech Support
03-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Replies:
3
resetting player
Views:
874
Posted By
Warcaptain
Would be better.. but this works because I can...
Would be better.. but this works because I can save the players info when they log out through the Control-NPC then reset them.
So as long as I was still able to access their stats with the...
Forum:
Graal V4 Main Forum
03-28-2006, 10:03 AM
Replies:
11
GMAP Variables
Views:
421
Posted By
Warcaptain
I wouldnt at all say its easier. It would be...
I wouldnt at all say its easier.
It would be much easier to have a single npc that says gmap.var="varvalue";
than to have to set a string on every player. Its cluttered and unorganized.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Page 12 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
01:38 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.