Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,133
Posted By CidNight1142
You dirty calvinist.

You dirty calvinist.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-18-2006, 06:28 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,031
Posted By CidNight1142
I just mean that you have more equipment choices....

I just mean that you have more equipment choices. More stats. Less is left to the imagination.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2006, 06:26 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,133
Posted By CidNight1142
Society made me a bad Paintshop artist.

Society made me a bad Paintshop artist.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2006, 05:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,770
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh. Damn.

Oh.


Damn.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 09-18-2006, 05:41 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,031
Posted By CidNight1142
Kingdoms is a very hard place to RP. Mostly...

Kingdoms is a very hard place to RP. Mostly because too much is given to you. It's been my experience that roleplaying flourishes the most in an environment where you have to use your imagination. ...
Forum: GK Bugs 09-18-2006, 05:39 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,027
Posted By CidNight1142
This used to happen to me about a year and a half...

This used to happen to me about a year and a half ago. It has not for a long time though. A reoccuring problem?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2006, 05:37 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,133
Posted By CidNight1142
:frown: I just don't understand why my...

:frown:
I just don't understand why my telescope doesn't work! I'm a professional astronomer!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2006, 05:36 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,770
Posted By CidNight1142
Can I be in the war and eat the children at the...

Can I be in the war and eat the children at the same time?
Forum: Dustari 09-17-2006, 10:17 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,132
Posted By CidNight1142
That's fairly descriptive.

That's fairly descriptive.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-17-2006, 06:04 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,133
Posted By CidNight1142
Below par. Not terrible. Overall, I give it a...

Below par. Not terrible. Overall, I give it a C-.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 11,946
Posted By CidNight1142
Memories!! :asleep:

Memories!! :asleep:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,133
Posted By CidNight1142
I hate you guys.

I hate you guys.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-15-2006, 03:29 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 913
Posted By CidNight1142
No. No, you definately can. And should. ...

No. No, you definately can.

And should.


That thing is hideous.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-15-2006, 03:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 913
Posted By CidNight1142
O. M. G. Do we really have to get the...

O.
M.
G.

Do we really have to get the nails in the coffin with a 5 lb. sledge?
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,056
Posted By CidNight1142
Except not, because it would allow them to wear...

Except not, because it would allow them to wear their kingdom cape and still have the dex.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,056
Posted By CidNight1142
I think give them all the AC but not the stats. ...

I think give them all the AC but not the stats. There's no reason to reward people with stats that could seriously change the power levels just dependent upon their kingdom. Pirates and Samurai...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,599
Posted By CidNight1142
Woah, that is news. Nice job mate!

Woah, that is news. Nice job mate!
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-11-2006, 04:50 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,909
Posted By CidNight1142
Woah.

Woah.
Forum: Information 09-11-2006, 04:40 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,765
Posted By CidNight1142
OMG YOU'RE SO SMART. Why don't you call me...

OMG YOU'RE SO SMART.

Why don't you call me anymore?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,806
Posted By CidNight1142
Wow. Great. Yet another reason why Mac users...

Wow. Great. Yet another reason why Mac users should just drop Graal altogether.

Pushing me closer and closer to joining the 'Graal stole my 42$!!!' group.
Forum: Dustari 09-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,381
Posted By CidNight1142
:( YOUMAKEMECRYIRL

:( YOUMAKEMECRYIRL
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-10-2006, 04:20 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,947
Posted By CidNight1142
I was going to join the Raiders, but then Alan...

I was going to join the Raiders, but then Alan made me an architect and started inventing ranks for me. Alas, I have failed the pirates since that time.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,947
Posted By CidNight1142
Yeah, the Blood Raiders (after it was adopted as...

Yeah, the Blood Raiders (after it was adopted as an actual rank rather than just something Atheal and company did for fun) is supposed to be an elite group of foot soldiers. Really, they're supposed...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 968
Posted By CidNight1142
All he did was go on a date with me and it made...

All he did was go on a date with me and it made the colors brighter.
Forum: Forest 09-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,259
Posted By CidNight1142
He already is. He's a big boy, with an IRL.

He already is. He's a big boy, with an IRL.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.