Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 07-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,057
Posted By Akoalin
How about giving darkside sabres too?

How about giving darkside sabres too?
Forum: Zone 07-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,057
Posted By Akoalin
It might as well be one hit, you can't move while...

It might as well be one hit, you can't move while attacked by the plasmasabre.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,718
Posted By Akoalin
Would this be a sorta detonator bomb? That would...

Would this be a sorta detonator bomb? That would be so cool =D
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-13-2005, 04:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,796
Posted By Akoalin
It's way too big... and not shaded... and we...

It's way too big... and not shaded... and we already have a sniper rifle.
Forum: Zone 07-10-2005, 02:53 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,357
Posted By Akoalin
I like that idea :D

I like that idea :D
Forum: Zone 07-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,357
Posted By Akoalin
Suggestion on Plasmasabres

Whenever you get to a certain rank, your plasmasabre changes colors. Some people want their plasmasabre to be a color that they've passed. If I become elite, I wanna keep my red sabre and not go to a...
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,583
Posted By Akoalin
Your lineart is extremely messy... I can see a...

Your lineart is extremely messy... I can see a tank in there (somewhere)...
Forum: Zone 07-09-2005, 02:15 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,711
Posted By Akoalin
Ditch the throwing knives and allow usage of dual...

Ditch the throwing knives and allow usage of dual knives. Instead of throwing knives, have throwing stars. ;)
Forum: Zone 07-09-2005, 02:13 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,331
Posted By Akoalin
You don't bring pets to war. Kthxbai.

You don't bring pets to war. Kthxbai.
Forum: Zone 07-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,846
Posted By Akoalin
Agreed. The rank restriction shouldn't apply to...

Agreed. The rank restriction shouldn't apply to the lightside though, so we don't see 100% of zone wars using it.
Forum: Zone 07-01-2005, 11:44 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,846
Posted By Akoalin
Ice Cannons would actually help alot... since all...

Ice Cannons would actually help alot... since all lightside does is sit there and sabre the base...
Forum: Zone 07-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,286
Posted By Akoalin
I completely agree with Raeiphon... plasmasabres...

I completely agree with Raeiphon... plasmasabres are lethal enough, why not give both sides plasmasabres?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,415
Posted By Akoalin
Fire Emblem? Axes<Swords<Lances That would be...

Fire Emblem?
Axes<Swords<Lances
That would be a good idea... but... everyone uses swords/daggers :p
Forum: Zone 06-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,917
Posted By Akoalin
The mechs are too lame when they smush you,...

The mechs are too lame when they smush you, bullets; ok. The walking over people does damage needs to be modified somehow...
Forum: Zone 06-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,821
Posted By Akoalin
Personally I think the different ranks should...

Personally I think the different ranks should unlock the different color sabres and you can choose, some people would want a blue lightsabre instead of a red one, or green instead of purple...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2005, 01:50 AM
Replies: 161
Views: 14,435
Posted By Akoalin
Amen. I think Stefan himself should manage the...

Amen.
I think Stefan himself should manage the server for awhile... at least until we get a responsable person in charge.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 15,872
Posted By Akoalin
Indeed. The new bodies are like blobby cartoony...

Indeed. The new bodies are like blobby cartoony GK bodies.
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 6,840
Posted By Akoalin
I liked the one 5 posts up. It could be like a...

I liked the one 5 posts up. It could be like a shock blaster kind of thing, just needs more shading.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-15-2005, 02:32 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: Graal..
Views: 3,712
Posted By Akoalin
I beleive, the servers are way too unorginized,...

I beleive, the servers are way too unorginized, "playerworlds" are a bunch of little kids who think they're cool because they have a pointless staff position on a server nobody goes to, Classic is no...
Forum: Zone 05-15-2005, 02:22 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,181
Posted By Akoalin
Screenshots help also.

Screenshots help also.
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-13-2005, 02:42 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,578
Posted By Akoalin
The Gravitron is FINE how it is now... why...

The Gravitron is FINE how it is now... why re-edit it?
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,578
Posted By Akoalin
Quit posting bitmaps, they take a huge amount of...

Quit posting bitmaps, they take a huge amount of space... google search for Giffy and use that to make them GIFs.
Forum: Zone 05-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,155
Posted By Akoalin
He's back lol. I've seen that same guy speeding...

He's back lol. I've seen that same guy speeding before... SPEEDING IS A VIOLATION OF THE LAW
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,416
Posted By Akoalin
It still could use more shading... use the other...

It still could use more shading... use the other Zone guns as a referance...
(gah... I haven't been on Zone because my keyboard is weird, can't explain, when I try to move, it goes forward a little,...
Forum: Zone 05-03-2005, 10:57 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,527
Posted By Akoalin
The Graphics look a little too fat like a...

The Graphics look a little too fat like a misshapen plasmarifle...
Showing results 276 to 300 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.