Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 12 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
thesaiyan
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-28-2003, 07:43 PM
Replies:
17
Impersonating Staff???
Views:
1,401
Posted By
thesaiyan
What a dork.. I can't stand people that sit there...
What a dork.. I can't stand people that sit there and waste time trying to cheat the system and steal accounts. Don't they have something else better to do?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2003, 09:00 PM
Replies:
15
ALL MANAGERS or HIGH ADMINS * PLEASE LOOK*
Views:
1,941
Posted By
thesaiyan
Omg he has stefan's IP!!!!! He is a 1337 hax0r.....
Omg he has stefan's IP!!!!! He is a 1337 hax0r.. Thats not hard to get. Any staff on a server that has RC can simply load attributes of stefan and get the IP. So thinking he got the IP by "hacking"...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-27-2003, 08:54 PM
Replies:
20
Graal Player Stats
Views:
2,416
Posted By
thesaiyan
I was just asking. No need to have a fit lol
I was just asking. No need to have a fit lol
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2003, 03:31 AM
Replies:
67
Poll:
Bravo Online Opinion
Views:
4,674
Posted By
thesaiyan
There is a rule about no bashing.. Just that lots...
There is a rule about no bashing.. Just that lots of people tend to ignore it. I wouldn't go get all upset if I were you. Forget what they said, if you think what you did was a good move and you like...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-27-2003, 03:02 AM
Replies:
67
Poll:
Bravo Online Opinion
Views:
4,674
Posted By
thesaiyan
Not to go off topic or anything. So has UN...
Not to go off topic or anything.
So has UN but you don't see them getting shut down any time soon. =/
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-27-2003, 02:54 AM
Replies:
20
Graal Player Stats
Views:
2,416
Posted By
thesaiyan
Doesn't Rick run graal.us now?
Doesn't Rick run graal.us now?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-26-2003, 11:17 PM
Replies:
98
First Phase of Player World Beta testing
Views:
5,464
Posted By
thesaiyan
I know that dude.. I did the correct pass and the...
I know that dude.. I did the correct pass and the e-mail that is on my account. I wonder if its not working because I've gotten the e-mail changed before through the global staff changing it for me.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-26-2003, 10:16 PM
Replies:
98
First Phase of Player World Beta testing
Views:
5,464
Posted By
thesaiyan
I keep getting this message: Please verify...
I keep getting this message:
Please verify that your Email/Password match your graal account
And Im doing everything correctly also. =(
Maybe is it because I've changed the e-mail assigned...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
06-26-2003, 03:08 AM
Replies:
52
Era in need of name change
Views:
5,489
Posted By
thesaiyan
Re: Era in need of name change
And its the title of an old online game.. I don't know if that game still runs but it was like 2-3 years ago when I saw that game.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-25-2003, 09:04 PM
Replies:
45
Bravo Online
Views:
3,367
Posted By
thesaiyan
haha what a kick in the pants WC.
haha what a kick in the pants WC.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-23-2003, 06:39 PM
Replies:
7
Frolic managers...
Views:
1,137
Posted By
thesaiyan
Who in their right mind would hire Zalastri...
Who in their right mind would hire Zalastri Draven as manager of a playerworld? They guy is a total idiot just looking for power. Knuckles, you're a good guy you should just stay as long as you can...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-23-2003, 06:10 AM
Replies:
37
Hackers
Views:
2,536
Posted By
thesaiyan
The guy that hacked the account didn't get on...
The guy that hacked the account didn't get on RC.. he was trying to tell staff to let him on. I know for a fact that SL's staff keep all the RC IP ranges set. Tackler was just letting people know...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-23-2003, 05:26 AM
Replies:
37
Hackers
Views:
2,536
Posted By
thesaiyan
Re: Re: Hackers
He speaks the truth!:megaeek:
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-13-2003, 04:06 AM
Replies:
57
Nemesis+Stefan or Chrisz!
Views:
4,457
Posted By
thesaiyan
I know it wasn't right. Hell I didn't say ban the...
I know it wasn't right. Hell I didn't say ban the guy. They were just trying to keep the RP event a secret but he decides to try and ruin it all?
And kuji we had to change to PPA tags because our...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-13-2003, 01:30 AM
Replies:
57
Nemesis+Stefan or Chrisz!
Views:
4,457
Posted By
thesaiyan
We couldn't exaclty do it on the server.. It...
We couldn't exaclty do it on the server.. It crashed, thats why we were on AIM chat talking. That guy kuji is annoying anyways. He was just looking to start trouble.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-12-2003, 07:50 PM
Replies:
57
Nemesis+Stefan or Chrisz!
Views:
4,457
Posted By
thesaiyan
No.. he was in a chat room while we were...
No.. he was in a chat room while we were discussing plans for the server. We told him to leave and he didn't and he found out what happened. He just about ruined the entire event =/ that has been in...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-11-2003, 01:40 AM
Replies:
102
Most Memorable Playerworld
Views:
10,556
Posted By
thesaiyan
OMG YES! You rule.. Graal3000 was hours of...
OMG YES! You rule.. Graal3000 was hours of endless fun for me.. I played there a lot.. Great times there... Yea I remember you said "¤" and got warped.. They changed it to a quest and when you got...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-10-2003, 07:16 PM
Replies:
53
Managers
Views:
5,827
Posted By
thesaiyan
Yes spark.. Its Shaded Legend.. and its...
Yes spark.. Its Shaded Legend.. and its ArchAngel(Aruchinjiru)manager and co-manager-TtTackler(Nitkizi)
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
06-07-2003, 05:11 AM
Replies:
18
Bye friends
Views:
2,467
Posted By
thesaiyan
Wts? no Peg!! :(
Wts? no Peg!! :(
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-06-2003, 01:23 AM
Replies:
75
Best Current...
Views:
4,001
Posted By
thesaiyan
no no no Birdbird.. thats not owned.. this is...
no no no Birdbird.. thats not owned.. this is owned.
Click for ownage (http://www.clandbz.com/screenshots/Tien/pwned.jpg)
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
06-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Replies:
39
Dishonest People
Views:
2,047
Posted By
thesaiyan
Of course he would say that. Religion and...
Of course he would say that. Religion and Darwin's theories always clash. DUH. Zurk was quoting New Testament scripture by the way.
Anyways, yea scamming does equal out the economy but it really...
Forum:
Tech Support
06-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Replies:
7
RC/Mass Message problem.
Views:
1,046
Posted By
thesaiyan
' Hmm then your RC sucks! lol.. It never did...
'
Hmm then your RC sucks! lol.. It never did that to me when I had ignore masses on.. hmmmmm
Forum:
Tech Support
06-05-2003, 01:02 AM
Replies:
7
RC/Mass Message problem.
Views:
1,046
Posted By
thesaiyan
He is right.. You can ignore masses from normal...
He is right.. You can ignore masses from normal players. But you can't ignore masses from people on staff list in server options.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-05-2003, 12:54 AM
Replies:
51
Graal Guild System
Views:
3,816
Posted By
thesaiyan
heh.. I still have the Graal Messenger thing Nova...
heh.. I still have the Graal Messenger thing Nova upload on SL file browser before.. Never got it to work since I was missing a file or something..
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-03-2003, 10:17 PM
Replies:
46
v3.0 for Windows!
Views:
4,040
Posted By
thesaiyan
You sure its the card? v3 was working fine when I...
You sure its the card? v3 was working fine when I first used it.. Like nothing wrong besides the bugs everyone else pointed out. Then I used it yesterday and it spazzed out on me..:(
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Page 12 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:43 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.