Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RevolutionJS
Forum: Zone 02-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 9,397
Posted By RevolutionJS
So you want that players who don't play Zone...

So you want that players who don't play Zone gonna vote about RPs and BPs in shop?
First explain me what is wrong with it.
I think that it is no longer a symbol anymore for supreority since theyre...
Forum: Zone 02-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,067
Posted By RevolutionJS
Jay!

Jay!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,939
Posted By RevolutionJS
A friend showed me.

A friend showed me.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,683
Posted By RevolutionJS
hbd

hbd
Forum: Zone 02-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,067
Posted By RevolutionJS
I 100% agree with this since the top20 topscores...

I 100% agree with this since the top20 topscores are bugged..
I dont know if anyoneelse have expierenced to but I hear it from alot of people"
Sometimes it just says you got top 20(And Im not that...
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,159
Posted By RevolutionJS
It makes me think of a Bluerifle but then way...

It makes me think of a Bluerifle but then way more bulky, I prefer just easy uncomplicated work.
The pixel art is nice but I just dont like the concept :)
Forum: Era News 02-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,840
Posted By RevolutionJS
Your sick in your head, you don't know the half...

Your sick in your head, you don't know the half of where you are talking about.
Im 15 im a crazy kid but atleast I have feeling and im wise enough to see that wat you are doing is sick.

Bye EC I...
Forum: Zone 02-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,836
Posted By RevolutionJS
Tsu has spoken.

Tsu has spoken.
Forum: Zone 02-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,836
Posted By RevolutionJS
I think its a to big script anyway.

I think its a to big script anyway.
Forum: Zone 02-21-2009, 01:34 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,081
Posted By RevolutionJS
Donark Brusi Billy boy and Sasori Lol, Where do...

Donark Brusi Billy boy and Sasori Lol,
Where do you see 1 dutchie?
And if you talk abuot Dutchies this week you just fail because : Jasper Jesse Jurre and Stijn are on holiday.
Forum: Zone 02-21-2009, 01:30 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,746
Posted By RevolutionJS
If no enemy can come in your bunker it sounds...

If no enemy can come in your bunker it sounds qway more save to me.
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 11:50 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,746
Posted By RevolutionJS
Then you can gain inifite bounty etc ..

Then you can gain inifite bounty etc ..
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,836
Posted By RevolutionJS
:O sounds kool

:O sounds kool
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,567
Posted By RevolutionJS
hbd

hbd
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 718
Posted By RevolutionJS
hbd

hbd
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,836
Posted By RevolutionJS
Traitor

Traitor
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,836
Posted By RevolutionJS
Its just no problem :)

Its just no problem :)
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,059
Posted By RevolutionJS
What about some oldbees that have them perm? ...

What about some oldbees that have them perm?
They won a event once and they have it all there life, its just unfair
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 12:21 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 37,377
Posted By RevolutionJS
Wife before Zone? Dissapoints me Joke

Wife before Zone?
Dissapoints me
Joke
Forum: Zone 02-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 37,377
Posted By RevolutionJS
Why?

Why?
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,822
Posted By RevolutionJS
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: Zone 02-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,836
Posted By RevolutionJS
I dont think Bunker laming is a problem if you...

I dont think Bunker laming is a problem if you want to go b1, Just walk there..
If you wanna go to Dropschip say ''unstuck me'' or go to enemy bunker
Forum: Zone 02-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,059
Posted By RevolutionJS
Qouted for truth.

Qouted for truth.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,957
Posted By RevolutionJS
Bye mini I didnt know you for a long time but...

Bye mini I didnt know you for a long time but after my change you was a very nice person <3
Forum: Zone 02-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,996
Posted By RevolutionJS
Why not? Buy 10xRPs=250000 =D jk

Why not?
Buy 10xRPs=250000
=D
jk
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.