Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 320
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Minomato
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,846
Posted By Minomato
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7500/koptelefoo...

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7500/koptelefoonideejj4.png

I don't like the ear-pieces very much, the four black 'dots' in the middle of each one look "crude", and they don't blend in very...
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,097
Posted By Minomato
:megaeek: I like it, looks more like the figure...

:megaeek: I like it, looks more like the figure is wearing clothing, rather than wearing a "pattern."

Oh, maybe it would be also neat to have an orange jumpsuit version?
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-10-2008, 04:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,467
Posted By Minomato
Right on the spot, my good chap. :cool:

Right on the spot, my good chap. :cool:
Forum: Zone 06-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,767
Posted By Minomato
I always wanted a gravitron on Iricia. The...

I always wanted a gravitron on Iricia. The problem would be weapons like grenade launchers, that could easily be used for camping/laming inside bases. (I think mortar laming is illegal inside...
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,467
Posted By Minomato
:megaeek:.... Uhh, there's already a plasma...

:megaeek:.... Uhh, there's already a plasma shotgun on Zone Debug, although its not finished. And yeah, the GFX for that was already made.
Forum: Zone 06-09-2008, 01:22 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,127
Posted By Minomato
So true. And if people disagree with that, at...

So true. And if people disagree with that, at least have some "cover" on them, like making it the foot print gfx, but make it elevated rather than indented.
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-09-2008, 01:18 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,417
Posted By Minomato
It's the new vermillion rifle! It shoots onyx...

It's the new vermillion rifle! It shoots onyx bullets and has an apple green charge up beam.

But seriously guys, the plasma rifles are really getting cliche.
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-07-2008, 03:49 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,348
Posted By Minomato
Guzzah. Looks alienish, kinda derived from...

Guzzah.

Looks alienish, kinda derived from the Red & Blue pistols.
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-06-2008, 04:21 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,417
Posted By Minomato
It hurts to look at :(

It hurts to look at :(
Forum: Zone 06-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Replies: 30
Poll: Creatures
Views: 4,136
Posted By Minomato
The creatures wouldn't have to count as kills,...

The creatures wouldn't have to count as kills, nor experience. Perhaps just cash? Like bounty hunting :I
Forum: Zone 06-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Replies: 30
Poll: Creatures
Views: 4,136
Posted By Minomato
I think the only problem with this, is that the...

I think the only problem with this, is that the fact that Zone's mainly a PvP server, and that adding creatures/active npcs of any sort into the mix somewhere would cause a bit of a disturbance. I...
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,914
Posted By Minomato
Yeeeah, that's pretty off topic..

Yeeeah, that's pretty off topic..
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,914
Posted By Minomato
I hate E-mailing.. :frown: But fine.

I hate E-mailing.. :frown: But fine.
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-02-2008, 04:00 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,914
Posted By Minomato
Already made all the necessary ganis for it, but...

Already made all the necessary ganis for it, but I can't get them uploaded to debug because I'm always on when Dan's not. :whatever:
Forum: Zone 06-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,830
Posted By Minomato
There's several remix programs that you can use,...

There's several remix programs that you can use, such as Acoustica and Garage Band. I've made a lot of songs on Garage Band, but I can only use it on my iBook :mad:. Acoustica is like a Windows...
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-01-2008, 04:11 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,914
Posted By Minomato
We already have too many dark pistols.. This...

We already have too many dark pistols.. This one's fine :(
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,914
Posted By Minomato
I was thinking of doing something like that, due...

I was thinking of doing something like that, due to it having a really long barrel, but anything I tried to fit onto it didn't turn out well. I think it looks fine without attachments.
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,914
Posted By Minomato
http://i28.tinypic.com/2nsuruv.jpg It does...

http://i28.tinypic.com/2nsuruv.jpg

It does have some similarities, but mostly, the combat pistol has a bulkier shape. The assault pistol is more round.
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-28-2008, 04:36 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,914
Posted By Minomato
Exclamation ANOTHER Weapon GFX- Combat Pistol

Yup, here's another weapon I whipped up. I know its pretty bulky for a pistol, but it's not meant to be dual wielded.
http://i25.tinypic.com/2n8a9i0.jpg
I experimented with the diagnol directions,...
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,251
Posted By Minomato
Fat? Do you mean from the top and bottom views?...

Fat? Do you mean from the top and bottom views? If it was any skinnier, it would look kinda lousy. Also, here's kinda' what I was aiming for....
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,251
Posted By Minomato
If you put a scope on it, it would be otherwise...

If you put a scope on it, it would be otherwise >_>
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-22-2008, 04:14 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,251
Posted By Minomato
Wouldn't be so sure about that. ...

Wouldn't be so sure about that.
http://i27.tinypic.com/255i1cw.jpg
How's that? Normal size. The butt of the stock is hidden on the other side of the person in this picture. The white blotch is...
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-22-2008, 03:53 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,251
Posted By Minomato
Weapon GFX- Sharp Rifle

Here's a weapon GFX I made, it's fairly basic. It's supposed to be a bolt-action rifle, so it would have a fairly slow rate of fire, but good damage and accuracy.
http://i27.tinypic.com/30vejiv.jpg...
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-08-2008, 03:26 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 10,995
Posted By Minomato
http://i30.tinypic.com/21jp2ti.jpg Needs...

http://i30.tinypic.com/21jp2ti.jpg

Needs moar Alpha Tank
Forum: Zone 03-25-2008, 04:20 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,682
Posted By Minomato
No way.. That's my sig, by the way.

No way.. That's my sig, by the way.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 320

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.