Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spark910
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,388
Posted By Spark910
That's a good idea actually. It would require too...

That's a good idea actually. It would require too much effort. But at the moment it's like a stairway to heave and forgiveness, it'd be good if you went down stairs to hell and redemption!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,738
Posted By Spark910
Any update Toran?

Any update Toran?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 17,338
Posted By Spark910
It's not funny as such, but I used a trainer on...

It's not funny as such, but I used a trainer on Zone to see if it worked or not (I think I was asked to test the auto-detect, someone said it didnt work), and the server detected it and banned me,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,008
Posted By Spark910
It's law, it's what the Lawyers want it to be >_<...

It's law, it's what the Lawyers want it to be >_< :D

Anyhow, Stefan replied so I guess I don't need to say anything else! But does Era have a website / admin that's on so you can get the message...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,008
Posted By Spark910
It's not intentional I'm sure. It's a...

It's not intentional I'm sure. It's a communication issue. Graal probably only talks to Era for things like that, and Era no longer needs to talk back to get a reset (I assume they did it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,852
Posted By Spark910
Then GGT should simply be a creative team, making...

Then GGT should simply be a creative team, making things. As soon as you give them the responsibility/power to do what the PWA can already handle, it could become an excuse when motivation runs low...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,852
Posted By Spark910
Yeah. A lot of people who become globals stop...

Yeah. A lot of people who become globals stop developing, perhaps because they don't have as much time. It's a shame to create the GGT position when PWA can essentially handle it.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,409
Posted By Spark910
Cheers :) Had a BBQ, even tho there is snow...

Cheers :)
Had a BBQ, even tho there is snow outside :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,852
Posted By Spark910
The last GGT went through spouts of inactivity....

The last GGT went through spouts of inactivity. It's nice to have graphically talented individuals doing the job, but there is a small pool of candidates.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,358
Posted By Spark910
I think it'll be easier, and cooler, to have a...

I think it'll be easier, and cooler, to have a world built just for trials/allowing new players on to stay. That way you can control the content, don't need to add new things to the client, edit...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,358
Posted By Spark910
No creative content update in like 3-5 years that...

No creative content update in like 3-5 years that attracted me.

Lack of originality.

No new official playerworlds on par with classic and 2001. GK never interested me. Zone is good though! But...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 25,410
Posted By Spark910
I'm sure its already been said, but creating a...

I'm sure its already been said, but creating a new layer of authority, making communication even more complex isn't the way to fix problems people may see.

Lets face it, people have issues with...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-22-2007, 05:34 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,041
Posted By Spark910
did you work on Futuria? Hmm that wasnt the name,...

did you work on Futuria? Hmm that wasnt the name, but something beginning with F. Faheria!?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,800
Posted By Spark910
Back to uni

Packing my PC up, back off to university from tomorrow! Happy days!

So I'll go back to my lower frequency of posting no doubt. Although, it is the winter, so maybe everyone will be in more :noob: ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 640
Posted By Spark910
Good quests. Lots of good quests. Constant...

Good quests. Lots of good quests. Constant quests. Never being able to finish all quests!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,343
Posted By Spark910
On December 1st, 2006 - Time unknown, Kaimetsu...

On December 1st, 2006 - Time unknown, Kaimetsu browsed the Graal Forums.
On December 2nd, 2006 - Time unknown, Kaimetsu browsed the Graal Forums.
On December 3rd, 2006 - Time unknown, Kaimetsu...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-04-2007, 12:17 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,970
Posted By Spark910
I've been waiting for VS for 2 years. The only...

I've been waiting for VS for 2 years.
The only 'classic' world I can see that is in development out there. This is the kinda world I'd have been really excited about and offered to work on 3/4 years...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,446
Posted By Spark910
Having coloured it I think the window could do...

Having coloured it I think the window could do with some work!
Forum: Graphic Design 01-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,446
Posted By Spark910
I wouldn't ;(. I'm bored waiting to go out. ...

I wouldn't ;(.
I'm bored waiting to go out.

http://www.confusedgamer.com/graal_temp/house1.png
Forum: Graphic Design 01-02-2007, 05:19 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,080
Posted By Spark910
It took you an hour to make the top one? :D :cry:

It took you an hour to make the top one? :D :cry:
Forum: Future Improvements 01-02-2007, 03:08 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,197
Posted By Spark910
I think it takes you to the newest post since you...

I think it takes you to the newest post since you last visited the thread. So if you wanted to read it all post to post, or wanted to pick up where you left from that's where you start :p
Forum: Future Improvements 01-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,197
Posted By Spark910
[New Thread] [Page 1 of 484...AHHHHHHH]

NO OTHER FORUM I KNOW DOES IT.
WHY. ARE. THE. PAGE. NUMBERS. DOING. IT.

Please can we find the option that doesn't shoot the page numbers a million
miles off the page? Vbulletin has a 'go to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2006, 10:47 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,438
Posted By Spark910
do you not have friends at home to go chew gum...

do you not have friends at home to go chew gum and things with?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,466
Posted By Spark910
the worst way to browse :D

the worst way to browse :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Replies: 37
Gfl
Views: 4,036
Posted By Spark910
1) What is GFL? 2) Why is this here :(

1) What is GFL?
2) Why is this here :(
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.