Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Feonix
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,328
Posted By Feonix
Well duh, the images are side-by-side. watch...

Well duh, the images are side-by-side.

watch this thread go down in flamesss
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-30-2010, 07:07 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,328
Posted By Feonix
I doubt the weapons will even be used on Zone....

I doubt the weapons will even be used on Zone. The bow doesn't even look like a bow, more like a twinblade or something.


love how everybody is going offtopic
Forum: Zone 12-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,419
Posted By Feonix
Congrats to Codein

Congrats to Codein
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,480
Posted By Feonix
hbd

hbd
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-28-2010, 07:38 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,313
Posted By Feonix
Late happy b-day pal!

Late happy b-day pal!
Forum: Zone 12-27-2010, 04:14 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 974
Posted By Feonix
Why the **** is everybody on guild wars

Why the **** is everybody on guild wars
Forum: Zone 12-27-2010, 04:11 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,419
Posted By Feonix
goooo cbk

goooo cbk
Forum: Zone 12-23-2010, 05:35 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
So....I noticed no santa this year. Guess I'l...

So....I noticed no santa this year. Guess I'l have to wait next year for my cookie medalsss.

sad face
sad face
sad face
Forum: Zone 12-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,248
Posted By Feonix
That manager could atleast show his support by...

That manager could atleast show his support by logging in to his own server. Not just idling on GK all day.
Forum: Zone 12-23-2010, 03:17 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
I wasn't talking negative about the staff team,...

I wasn't talking negative about the staff team, just stating how they're making progress. And I thought Supernanny already hired developers before he left? Or did they all decide to join the...
Forum: Zone 12-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
I noticed somebody actually took the time to add...

I noticed somebody actually took the time to add winter tiles to dropships (finally). Still ugly though. Is santa updated yet? I need my damn cookie medalsss!
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 12-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 31,665
Posted By Feonix
They're still hiring? lols

They're still hiring? lols
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-21-2010, 11:53 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,357
Posted By Feonix
lolololol

lolololol
Forum: Bug Report 12-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 11,869
Posted By Feonix
Happening to me too. silly you

Happening to me too.


silly you
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,475
Posted By Feonix
omg kale remembered!!!! Thanks guys, going to...

omg kale remembered!!!! Thanks guys, going to have a blast today! :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-19-2010, 02:17 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,526
Posted By Feonix
hbd hmm...1 more day

hbd

hmm...1 more day
Forum: Zone 12-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,749
Posted By Feonix
That's the problem. Nobody is going to log onto...

That's the problem. Nobody is going to log onto Zone, unless we log onto other servers and beg people to log on through mass msg. Which I would never steep so low to doing so. And let's say this...
Forum: Zone 12-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,749
Posted By Feonix
The only prize we would be able to give out is...

The only prize we would be able to give out is Gelats unless Stephen hires some ET's or an ETA to do so, even then the prizes we give out wouldn't be any helpful to the server since it's at 0...
Forum: Zone 12-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,749
Posted By Feonix
Event's alone can't save Zone, we've tried that...

Event's alone can't save Zone, we've tried that before and it failed. Management have to release something that will draw players to wan't to play Zone again. What could that possibly be? I have no...
Forum: Zone 12-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,749
Posted By Feonix
I'm not some ****ing rocket scientist. If...

I'm not some ****ing rocket scientist. If management want's to see there server alive again, then they should do something about it. I'm just an ordinary player, haven't even been part of their staff...
Forum: Zodiac News 12-18-2010, 05:36 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 7,570
Posted By Feonix
I gots a polar bear mount

I gots a polar bear mount
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-18-2010, 05:19 AM
Replies: 18
hi
Views: 2,937
Posted By Feonix
hi you

hi you
Forum: Zone 12-18-2010, 04:57 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,749
Posted By Feonix
It's not that easy, we don't even have an active...

It's not that easy, we don't even have an active staff team to arrange such an event. Just one lazy manager.
Forum: Zodiac News 12-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 7,570
Posted By Feonix
Been told we could get a stygian essence from...

Been told we could get a stygian essence from them, but I doubt it's true...
Forum: Zone 12-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
Maybe this is for the best. :(

Maybe this is for the best. :(
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.