Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: --Chris--
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,496
Posted By --Chris--
Welcome back duder.

Welcome back duder.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-08-2004, 03:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 571
Posted By --Chris--
Welcome back thug<3

Welcome back
thug<3
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-07-2004, 06:11 AM
Replies: 20
Vt
Views: 2,045
Posted By --Chris--
Happy birthday

Happy birthday
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-07-2004, 03:18 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 991
Posted By --Chris--
Brief Abscence

Well I recently built a new pc and I'm in the process of upgrading software on dial up before re-downloading Graal. Zzz...service pack 1 + 2 solely takes a while and there's still lots of other stuff...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-04-2004, 07:27 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,878
Posted By --Chris--
Ahoy there =) DD is going back up eh? Nice, would...

Ahoy there =) DD is going back up eh? Nice, would be a pity if that content wasted.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,856
Posted By --Chris--
I was told after the website is released global...

I was told after the website is released global graphic submissions would be re-done. I hope it is soon ;x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2004, 05:12 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 18,800
Posted By --Chris--
Oh come on Dark<whatsyourface>, what you just...

Oh come on Dark<whatsyourface>, what you just stated seems pretty ignorant, undetailed, vague and one sided. I doubt anyone in this forum is acknowledging your attempt to slander nor is it going to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-01-2004, 07:00 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 18,800
Posted By --Chris--
I don't believe scripting falls under the PWAs...

I don't believe scripting falls under the PWAs responsibility, it's just a perk for PWs if she wants to be helpful, no?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-01-2004, 06:23 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 18,800
Posted By --Chris--
Congrats to both Growlz and Calani. Never met...

Congrats to both Growlz and Calani. Never met Growlz but if he's one of Lance's recommendations I'm sure he'd do a good job :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,333
Posted By --Chris--
Thanks alot everyone =D Thug<3

Thanks alot everyone =D
Thug<3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-26-2004, 06:14 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,268
Posted By --Chris--
Back from vacation.. kinda.

Well I'm back from Florida but my birthday is Saturday and I'm yet to unpack and yadda yadda...would be fully active again from the 29th or so ^^ If you need anything you know how to contact me.
...
Forum: Gani Construction 08-20-2004, 08:18 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,521
Posted By --Chris--
Gah forum pm me or talk to me on msn dude -_- ...

Gah forum pm me or talk to me on msn dude -_-
No, I can't. Hotel and/or someone elses pc.
Forum: Gani Construction 08-19-2004, 08:49 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,521
Posted By --Chris--
No, I can just access the forums from Florida as...

No, I can just access the forums from Florida as it only requires a web browser =p No aim, no rc, no Grawl client :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-19-2004, 08:39 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,662
Posted By --Chris--
Ahoy thuuurrrrrrr

Ahoy thuuurrrrrrr
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,342
Posted By --Chris--
See ya buddy <3

See ya buddy <3
Forum: Gani Construction 08-19-2004, 06:43 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,521
Posted By --Chris--
Method 1: Download gif2mng.exe A still image...

Method 1:
Download gif2mng.exe
A still image (one frame) would become a .png
Set transparency on it using RGB 0 0 0 while it was a .gif

Method 2:
Assuming you only have ms paint like me......
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-19-2004, 06:35 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 686
Posted By --Chris--
See ya soon

See ya soon
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-11-2004, 05:38 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,450
Posted By --Chris--
Good luck with whatever you do Scott See ya...

Good luck with whatever you do Scott
See ya round
<3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 875
Posted By --Chris--
Cool 2 week vacation

Well I'm off to Florida from Friday the 13th til August 26th-27th or so (lucky day to fly eh?) Weee the 28th is my birthday =D Likely my last night online would be August 11th (Wednesday.) Unsure if...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,223
Posted By --Chris--
Er...I'd be hiring FAQ when the server goes back...

Er...I'd be hiring FAQ when the server goes back up ;x
Forum: Gani Construction 08-05-2004, 08:39 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,648
Posted By --Chris--
Considering heads are an attribute maybe you'd...

Considering heads are an attribute maybe you'd have to script it for all the head variables or the attribute rather than that individual sprite?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,071
Posted By --Chris--
l8r sk8r alig4t0r

l8r sk8r alig4t0r
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-02-2004, 07:18 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,959
Posted By --Chris--
Have fun. Heh, I have no summer x-x I have school...

Have fun. Heh, I have no summer x-x I have school til the end of August and get the first week of September off ;x I'm a bit delinquent so I took my own holiday anyway 8-)

Catch ya later Sparkeh ;o
Forum: Gani Construction 07-31-2004, 06:39 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,580
Posted By --Chris--
Maybe you have the walking gani as the setback?

Maybe you have the walking gani as the setback?
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-31-2004, 06:29 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,811
Posted By --Chris--
Argosax/Splke!

Happy birthday to an awesome buddy! :cool:
thug<3

Edit: I also heard today is Arnold Schwartzenwhateverhisfaceis birthday.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.