Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 301
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 75 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JesusFreak250
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By JesusFreak250
ive only been able to get on it once and then...

ive only been able to get on it once and then after like 10 seconds i got dissconnected :(
Forum: Hiring for Era 03-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,286
Posted By JesusFreak250
Yeah congrats to everyone :)

Yeah congrats to everyone :)
Forum: Bug Report 03-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 27,619
Posted By JesusFreak250
i can connect to pc fine :) but when i try to...

i can connect to pc fine :) but when i try to connect to iphone it just says "you have been disconnected" and then my wifi goes off but my pc is fine
Forum: Hiring for Era 03-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,286
Posted By JesusFreak250
Haha, there's a time to be serious and a time to...

Haha, there's a time to be serious and a time to be funny. :) good luck!
Forum: Hiring for Era 03-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,286
Posted By JesusFreak250
so why did you say after the 27th app? instead of...

so why did you say after the 27th app? instead of 27th of february?

Anyway I was just trying to help
Forum: Hiring for Era 03-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,286
Posted By JesusFreak250
He means after 27th of February not how many...

He means after 27th of February not how many people applied =P
Forum: Hiring for Era 02-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,286
Posted By JesusFreak250
How many people applied?

How many people applied?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,999
Posted By JesusFreak250
I don't particularly like Zodiac but I've played...

I don't particularly like Zodiac but I've played 7 hours and I have probably one of the worst swords....
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-27-2011, 08:55 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,151
Posted By JesusFreak250
Do you get enjoyment out of trying to ban people?...

Do you get enjoyment out of trying to ban people? its not the first time you've said something like that lol
Forum: Hiring for Era 02-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,286
Posted By JesusFreak250
Well i hope u get it then :D:D Goodluck to...

Well i hope u get it then :D:D

Goodluck to everyone!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,999
Posted By JesusFreak250
yeah but on era it can be worth while actually...

yeah but on era it can be worth while actually getting good
Forum: Hiring for Era 02-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,286
Posted By JesusFreak250
Yah! :D:D fingers crossed.

Yah! :D:D fingers crossed.
Forum: Hiring for Era 02-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,286
Posted By JesusFreak250
It depends if they've done something for staff, I...

It depends if they've done something for staff, I found a few glitches around era iphone and staff have given me items like explosives. I think it could be ok if they've done something good to help....
Forum: Your opinion 02-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 52,511
Posted By JesusFreak250
I care, I think its great!

I care, I think its great!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,660
Posted By JesusFreak250
:O im really looking forward to it coming out :D...

:O im really looking forward to it coming out :D cant wait to see it
Forum: Hiring for Era 02-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,286
Posted By JesusFreak250
Good luck to everyone :)

Good luck to everyone :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,686
Posted By JesusFreak250
Lol

Lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By JesusFreak250
they use V6 i think which I think is the same as...

they use V6 i think which I think is the same as iphone...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 13,272
Posted By JesusFreak250
lol ill be applying at the later date :)

lol ill be applying at the later date :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 13,272
Posted By JesusFreak250
yeah congrats to everyone!

yeah congrats to everyone!
Forum: Classic News 01-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 18,401
Posted By JesusFreak250
Hehe Just like classic

Hehe Just like classic
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 11,561
Posted By JesusFreak250
Good Job snk :D well scripted

Good Job snk :D well scripted
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,142
Posted By JesusFreak250
lol HI

lol HI
Forum: Classic News 01-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 18,401
Posted By JesusFreak250
I think there great way smoother than any other...

I think there great way smoother than any other server and the fire breath looks awsome
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 20,994
Posted By JesusFreak250
Sent an application but i hope i get the Job im...

Sent an application but i hope i get the Job im desperate :D
Showing results 276 to 300 of 301

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.