Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Donark
Forum: Videos 08-15-2009, 06:17 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 20,783
Posted By Donark
<object width="425" height="344"><param...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcqPy-hIoAI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param...
Forum: Videos 08-15-2009, 04:26 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 20,783
Posted By Donark
What is Love - Era

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcqPy-hIoAI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcqPy-hIoAI

Tell m what you think. I was bored so I made it >.>
Forum: Zone 08-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 10,084
Posted By Donark
I'll try to be on to host for you guys. Try to...

I'll try to be on to host for you guys. Try to tell me when you need me on.
Forum: Zone 08-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,393
Posted By Donark
Nooooooo. Winning it for 100 months isn't perm....

Nooooooo. Winning it for 100 months isn't perm. What happens when that 100 months is over and you want to play zone again? HUH?
Forum: Zone 08-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,079
Posted By Donark
:[ bye bye gambet

:[ bye bye gambet
Forum: Zone 08-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,288
Posted By Donark
But now you guys can't base lame :p

But now you guys can't base lame :p
Forum: Zone 08-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 10,110
Posted By Donark
I got my gold sub in 05, didn't play zone though...

I got my gold sub in 05, didn't play zone though D:
Does that count for anything?
Forum: Zone 08-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,276
Posted By Donark
I still want a 'total kills' statistic for...

I still want a 'total kills' statistic for squads. >.>
More important things to cover, though. :[
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 08-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 23,343
Posted By Donark
Era's Radio maybe gets 1 person listening to it a...

Era's Radio maybe gets 1 person listening to it a day.. And that's with a 90+ playercount.. I don't know if anyone would listen to it on zone.
Forum: Zone 08-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,012
Posted By Donark
Good job sherlock.

Good job sherlock.
Forum: Zone 07-31-2009, 02:41 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,288
Posted By Donark
Well atleast it's better than the 0-5 playercount...

Well atleast it's better than the 0-5 playercount we had about a month ago.
Forum: Zone 07-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,638
Posted By Donark
First, grab this machine found on the dropship. ...

First, grab this machine found on the dropship.
49077

Then when you grab it a screen like this should pop up.
49078

And you'll be able to pick which bases your team owns to spawn at, it...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 8,549
Posted By Donark
Ima miss rams being leader D: , atleast he stills...

Ima miss rams being leader D: , atleast he stills raids with us with that flak cannon. <3
Forum: Zone 07-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,276
Posted By Donark
You weren't even on for the big event... what are...

You weren't even on for the big event... what are you talking about?
Forum: Zone 07-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,276
Posted By Donark
Actually we had a playercount 25-30 at some times.

Actually we had a playercount 25-30 at some times.
Forum: Zone 07-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,276
Posted By Donark
That's your choice to do that, if you want them...

That's your choice to do that, if you want them to spawn at there base, take all the bases and play the game.


Oya and I need to add that the Squad image is hella sexy
Forum: Zone 07-24-2009, 03:35 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,276
Posted By Donark
It's so kids like you don't ruin gameplay base...

It's so kids like you don't ruin gameplay base laming.
Forum: Zone 07-24-2009, 02:14 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,276
Posted By Donark
Awesome updates ;]

Awesome updates ;]
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,529
Posted By Donark
Me first.

Me first.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 14,177
Posted By Donark
yay

yay
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 07-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 87,746
Posted By Donark
Why remove the metalic rifle D: it sucks. ...

Why remove the metalic rifle D: it sucks.

Also to add to the -*Insert your idea here*
I know most people have said this before, but there should be more perks from when you go up a class level,...
Forum: Zone 07-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,490
Posted By Donark
They player count was already dead way before...

They player count was already dead way before Jesse quit.
Forum: Zone 07-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,490
Posted By Donark
Yah, I kind of agree. It's about 5 dollars a...

Yah, I kind of agree. It's about 5 dollars a month with a gold subscription when you average it out. I can see why people wouldn't pay that for a 2d game since there's a couple other rpgs that have...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,769
Posted By Donark
Lmao I remember you saying that

Lmao I remember you saying that
Forum: Zone 06-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,658
Posted By Donark
I did and then Kia told me "**** off zone...

I did and then Kia told me "**** off zone kid"
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.