Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonX
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-15-2003, 03:29 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 8,167
Posted By DragonX
If it has all those statistics, it seriously has...

If it has all those statistics, it seriously has to weigh a lot more. I mean darkflame sword weighs 8kg and it doesn't have any stat + or wc+ and war axe is dam +10 but weighs 50kg so...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-15-2003, 07:16 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 778
Posted By DragonX
I don't believe that the template (if it ever...

I don't believe that the template (if it ever appears) should have the NPCs that are on Graal Kingdoms. If your server has competent scripters, they should be able to whip up their own crafting...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-15-2003, 12:30 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 8,167
Posted By DragonX
Nah. There were only supposed to be 2 Blood Rings...

Nah. There were only supposed to be 2 Blood Rings but from what I heard, people abused restores from Stefan and somehow there are 4 roaming around or maybe even more..:\
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2003, 11:04 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 8,167
Posted By DragonX
Gah we don't need 1000000 counterparts, it is...

Gah we don't need 1000000 counterparts, it is like making black inferno sword, yellow inferno sword, pink inferno sword, etc..
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2003, 10:38 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 8,167
Posted By DragonX
Item name: Baker's Gloves Statistics: ac +1...

Item name: Baker's Gloves
Statistics: ac +1 magic +1 Attuned: Creation
Image: (not necessary) N/A
Armor type: Gloves
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2003, 05:46 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 892
Posted By DragonX
How is it Forest's fault for being active. Other...

How is it Forest's fault for being active. Other kingdoms can construct event shields for their kingdom but they don't, not our fault.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2003, 03:51 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,488
Posted By DragonX
I already came up with that idea and talked to...

I already came up with that idea and talked to Stryker about it. Stefan just has to approve.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2003, 12:41 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,413
Posted By DragonX
Oh man, I would love to say something but I don't...

Oh man, I would love to say something but I don't want to sink down to your level cause you'd probably beat me with experience. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2003, 12:07 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,488
Posted By DragonX
Even though no more events are being held for...

Even though no more events are being held for strong items!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 11:59 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,488
Posted By DragonX
Well why would you care with all those things,...

Well why would you care with all those things, all you have to do is get money again and buy them all. You can't buy a Blood Ring or Ice Bracers or other event items...All the stuff you listed is...
Forum: Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 11:39 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,442
Posted By DragonX
Bow of Thunder is alchemy so it won't work. Also...

Bow of Thunder is alchemy so it won't work. Also why is this in the Kingdoms forum?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 11:21 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,488
Posted By DragonX
I don't exactly understand what you mean by this....

I don't exactly understand what you mean by this. Care to clarify?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 10:45 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,122
Posted By DragonX
You still don't seem to understand.. A sorcerer...

You still don't seem to understand..
A sorcerer hat is a sorcerer hat, no matter the color, blue, green, gray, aqua, whatever. Zormite Blade, Blood Sabre, whatever other swords are not the same...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 10:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,122
Posted By DragonX
There are different colored Sorcerer Hats. I dont...

There are different colored Sorcerer Hats. I dont see how Broad Sword and Zormite Blade have any relevance to this thread. They dont look anywhere near the same. Stryker said just get a different...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,122
Posted By DragonX
Broad Sword doesn't even look like Zormite Blade.

Broad Sword doesn't even look like Zormite Blade.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 07:39 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,488
Posted By DragonX
How am I being ignorant when you are the one that...

How am I being ignorant when you are the one that said 90% of people abused a bug. That was totally wrong and you should get your facts straight before posting *****ic things.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 04:14 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,488
Posted By DragonX
I seriously doubt though, that they would pay for...

I seriously doubt though, that they would pay for gold or VIP time and then just play another server..that's a waste of money..lol
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 03:52 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,488
Posted By DragonX
I realize what you are saying. Though you are...

I realize what you are saying. Though you are being very ignorant about it. Seriously, if you were in my shoes, what would you do? Would you favor a reset? I think not. I understand level isn't...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-13-2003, 03:30 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,398
Posted By DragonX
Blood Ring already has a GFX for it which is...

Blood Ring already has a GFX for it which is fine, doesn't have to be super fancy. For the high up rings (like ring of War, ring of Elrond) they should have the letter on them. Engraved on the ring...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 03:24 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,229
Posted By DragonX
Ok, that is it, I am tired of people saying I...

Ok, that is it, I am tired of people saying I didn't work for my stuff. Since the beginning, I've worked very hard. To get to level 5 (which at the time was the highest level and everyone was like...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 03:15 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,488
Posted By DragonX
Are you INSANE? Seriously. I worked over a YEAR...

Are you INSANE? Seriously.
I worked over a YEAR and a half for all my stuff.
I didn't abuse ANYTHING to get to where I am. I am proud of my things. I didn't work for anything? Right, so a year and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 01:20 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,229
Posted By DragonX
I worked hard for ALL my stuff. I never abused...

I worked hard for ALL my stuff. I never abused any glitches or anything to get my stuff. I earned it all through events and stuff. How is it fair to me? Or other people that earned their stuff,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2003, 05:22 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,165
Posted By DragonX
Wow I remember when m1nt played GK and he used a...

Wow I remember when m1nt played GK and he used a macro to get tons of water and I had to ban him for a bit lol.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2003, 06:12 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,229
Posted By DragonX
He doesn't want anymore strong items being given...

He doesn't want anymore strong items being given out so I doubt he would hold auctions for the items you listed.

Also I have mail for you on GK, GET ON!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,051
Posted By DragonX
Oh man, I would if I could. I never exactly had...

Oh man, I would if I could. I never exactly had the time to write a 3 page bio about my character, I might someday but not today :eek:
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.