Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 303
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: fuzie
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-11-2001, 04:08 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,933
Posted By fuzie
i WOULDN'T MIND BEING A ET JUST THAT ALL MY...

i WOULDN'T MIND BEING A ET JUST THAT ALL MY WORKERZ WOULD BE SITTING ON THEIR A*S
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-11-2001, 04:04 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,933
Posted By fuzie
Angry IF I WAS A ET I WOULD WORK HARD!!!! I DON'T THINK...

IF I WAS A ET I WOULD WORK HARD!!!! I DON'T THINK U KNOW THE MEANING OF HARD WORK!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-11-2001, 04:00 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,933
Posted By fuzie
Angry EVERBODY I TALK TO SAYS THE XACT SAME THING

EVERBODY I TALK TO SAYS THE XACT SAME THING
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-11-2001, 03:51 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,933
Posted By fuzie
Angry Stefean Read Asap!!!!!!

THE EVENTS TEAM ON GRAAL2001 R ALL LAZY...ALL THEY DO IS SIT ON THEIR @*$ ALL DAY LONG...I ASK THEM IF THEY CAN HOST A GAME HERE OR THERE BUT THEY DON'T EVEN REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULDN'T MIND A NO...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2001, 02:05 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,592
Posted By fuzie
Question Hammering Script

Whats the script if u want to use disabledefmovement and make the player do the hammering thing???how do i do the same thing with npc characters???





****BRIAN****
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-09-2001, 10:27 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,938
Posted By fuzie
Unhappy the player walk is still messed up.... Brian

the player walk is still messed up....

Brian
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,936
Posted By fuzie
Wanna c a real PW to look forward to ???CHECK DIZ...

Wanna c a real PW to look forward to ???CHECK DIZ OUT

http://eternaldestiny.8m.com/ even though i'm not on da staff list i know the guy that is making it and i help out a bit!!!



Later,...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2001, 08:27 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,568
Posted By fuzie
Red face i ain't..****en upset.....there's so many ****en...

i ain't..****en upset.....there's so many ****en lame *******s that like that **** and i don't know if neone here agreez with me adn the tilz r ok,if they were to make a different type of tile...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2001, 12:58 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,288
Posted By fuzie
Talking I got a Jaguar go-kart bout 7 years ago!!itz...

I got a Jaguar go-kart bout 7 years ago!!itz pretty kewl...it has neutral 1st gear,second gear and reverse....i might be able to make a go-kart image similiar to that one

Kindly Reguards,
NO...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2001, 12:56 AM
Replies: 6
M
Views: 940
Posted By fuzie
Unhappy when i make my maps i do everything the same and...

when i make my maps i do everything the same and when i open the map in psp 7 it shows a total black picture
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2001, 12:51 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,568
Posted By fuzie
Angry PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

That SUX!!!!! I've been on graal for 2 years now and I enjoy the old themes.........I hate people that like all that new and futuristic crap!! There needs to be a server that has everything that the...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2001, 12:45 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,288
Posted By fuzie
Talking I wouldn't mind helping out a bit.....What type...

I wouldn't mind helping out a bit.....What type of go-cart GFX were you looking for? There are many kinds you know. I got 4 go-karts and they're all different styles!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2001, 11:57 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,938
Posted By fuzie
Red face *yawn i noticed that

*yawn i noticed that
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-07-2001, 04:59 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,938
Posted By fuzie
Cool Thanx Man L8

Thanx Man
L8
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-06-2001, 05:11 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,938
Posted By fuzie
Question Scripting Questions

whats the script for making the player talk and making him move??? And whats the script if you want a weapon to lay down a pic where the player is and was da script if u want it to do something if...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-30-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 829
Posted By fuzie
Unhappy !!maps!!

I am about to put my server up and i'm wondering how do i make maps??????????PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZ
Forum: Level Design 07-30-2001, 02:33 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,147
Posted By fuzie
Unhappy !!maps!!

I am almost ready to put my server up and i'm wondering how do I make the maps for it???
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 05:29 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,510
Posted By fuzie
Red face hacking a fraud credit card is easy...just hard...

hacking a fraud credit card is easy...just hard not to get caught...i'm not saying i do it.i've never done it b4 because i was afraid if i would get caught.i know how because a guide told me...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2001, 05:21 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 850
Posted By fuzie
Love the fountain pic

Love the fountain pic
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2001, 05:16 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,049
Posted By fuzie
hmmm thats weird tell another staff on mithtica...

hmmm thats weird tell another staff on mithtica besides me :p
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-08-2001, 05:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,090
Posted By fuzie
anyone want to help me???can this be done on a...

anyone want to help me???can this be done on a non p2p server??????
Forum: NPC Server 07-08-2001, 05:06 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 349
Posted By fuzie
Commands

Is there a way people could find out the npc server commands prior to having a player world so they wouldn't have to spend so much time on construction? I never saw the one ice pick did so can...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2001, 02:33 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 488
Posted By fuzie
no jobs :(

ok it looks like no one wants or needs a job :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-08-2001, 01:46 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,924
Posted By fuzie
well sry but it really did, the problem was that...

well sry but it really did, the problem was that there is no enjoyment of it, itz just like a plain level,not unique, unique but special npc's are great if they come along with a unique and special...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2001, 01:36 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,035
Posted By fuzie
maybe because this is the playworld forum

maybe because this is the playworld forum
Showing results 251 to 275 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.