Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Events and Activities 10-10-2001, 02:26 AM
Replies: 28
?
Views: 2,964
Posted By Sir Triclops
I thought she was banned.

I thought she was banned.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 02:23 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,523
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: Re: Re: Re: Stefans Favorite word!

I spruced it up a bit. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 01:55 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,137
Posted By Sir Triclops
I haven't had a cable since I moved :( I am on...

I haven't had a cable since I moved :(
I am on a lame 56k.

I'm upgrading my RAM Thursday, and if I have the dough, then I'll see about getting dsl/cable. something sheesh.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 10:03 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,137
Posted By Sir Triclops
When I lived in Tulsa, I had a cable connection. ...

When I lived in Tulsa, I had a cable connection.

I ran 3 computers off of the same connection (using Linksys router).
By the rules of Cox Cable we were supposed to pay 12 bucks for each...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 09:36 PM
Replies: 136
Views: 37,274
Posted By Sir Triclops
www.allgraal.com/friends.jpg I'm on the left...

www.allgraal.com/friends.jpg

I'm on the left :)
Forum: Events and Activities 10-07-2001, 08:32 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,045
Posted By Sir Triclops
Twizted asked yesterday what event he should...

Twizted asked yesterday what event he should hold. I said football, and he said no, to unorganized :(
Forum: Events and Activities 10-06-2001, 10:42 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,201
Posted By Sir Triclops
Wow, I've just been quoted thrice!

Wow, I've just been quoted thrice!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2001, 08:41 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,539
Posted By Sir Triclops
I think Gonmon should get a 1-folder limited...

I think Gonmon should get a 1-folder limited access to the ftp (like upload only). That way he could keep the bomies updated. However, RC is not really needed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2001, 08:39 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,195
Posted By Sir Triclops
I say: If people want to be jailed, then give...

I say: If people want to be jailed, then give them what they want. Don't make it to easy for them though ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2001, 08:22 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,014
Posted By Sir Triclops
Red face heheh, I hardly watch the tele. Anyways, you...

heheh, I hardly watch the tele. Anyways, you going to add me to the team LordMax? If so, hurry and get 7 players and send in our team for the season.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2001, 07:50 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,940
Posted By Sir Triclops
:megaeek:

:megaeek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2001, 07:45 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,014
Posted By Sir Triclops
I LIKE SCHOOL, AND I LIKE FOOTBALL, AND I'M GONNA...

I LIKE SCHOOL, AND I LIKE FOOTBALL, AND I'M GONNA KEEP DOING THEM BOTH, CAUSE THEY MAKE ME FEEL GOOD!!!
AND ALLIGATORS ARE AWNRY CAUSE OF THEIR MEDULA OBLINGATA.
*slams door*
*re-enters*
AND I...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-06-2001, 04:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,201
Posted By Sir Triclops
Yes

Yes
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2001, 04:06 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,014
Posted By Sir Triclops
I'll play some foozball, even if it is for the...

I'll play some foozball, even if it is for the devil ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-06-2001, 04:02 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,337
Posted By Sir Triclops
Yes, send it in to Stefan. I would like to see...

Yes, send it in to Stefan. I would like to see this Murasumune.

The screenshots have gotten me somewhat interested. If SB or yourself don't mind, could you send me a few working levels for me to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-05-2001, 10:47 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,312
Posted By Sir Triclops
If I understood honds correctly, the Assimilator...

If I understood honds correctly, the Assimilator will change all the scripts in your levels to the correct gfx extention (.png and .mng)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-04-2001, 08:19 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,312
Posted By Sir Triclops
Honds from the Classic LAT is about to release a...

Honds from the Classic LAT is about to release a few of his programs. a gif to PNG assimilator. It will be helpful.

He's also about to release Graal Guild Manager version 3, which will make it...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-04-2001, 08:53 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,681
Posted By Sir Triclops
I would like to be on the Events Team. Not as...

I would like to be on the Events Team. Not as Admin, just regular ET.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2001, 08:22 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,911
Posted By Sir Triclops
These kinds of problems is exactly why something...

These kinds of problems is exactly why something like this: http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13371 should be implemented.
Forum: Guild Life 10-02-2001, 08:14 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,340
Posted By Sir Triclops
Guardian Knights (GK) was a good guild back in...

Guardian Knights (GK) was a good guild back in the day. Ever since Ragnarok left it kind of went downhill. :( :( :(
I wish he would come back.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 08:06 PM
Replies: 44
Poll: pop
Views: 2,792
Posted By Sir Triclops
I somewhat know Ankts, I think? How many...

I somewhat know Ankts, I think?

How many peeps know me? Am I cool?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-01-2001, 08:20 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,911
Posted By Sir Triclops
Galen was fired? It was my understanding that he...

Galen was fired? It was my understanding that he quit to go work for some cash monies.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-01-2001, 08:06 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,003
Posted By Sir Triclops
I like that idea, heh, then you could make it...

I like that idea, heh, then you could make it autozip and pull up a box to enter an e-mail address and hit send and it sends through your defail e-mail client.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-01-2001, 08:03 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 781
Posted By Sir Triclops
Uhm, when you exit the game, the server saves...

Uhm, when you exit the game, the server saves your info. That's all that is really needed.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-01-2001, 07:37 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,026
Posted By Sir Triclops
Uhm, ok? I don't see how me wanting to make...

Uhm, ok?

I don't see how me wanting to make a lottery system for GraalOnline makes me power hungry. So please leave your immature comments out of this mature conversation. If you think I'm a...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.