Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 484
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shayde
Forum: Guild Life 08-05-2001, 10:16 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,694
Posted By Shayde
NBK is fun, don't mess with us! We never lose...

NBK is fun, don't mess with us! We never lose :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 10:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,772
Posted By Shayde
complain complain complain

complain complain complain
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 10:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,640
Posted By Shayde
okay

okay
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2001, 10:03 AM
Replies: 264
Views: 23,182
Posted By Shayde
$$$

$$$
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2001, 01:11 AM
Replies: 264
Views: 23,182
Posted By Shayde
Even if I could go I wouldn't, instead i'd be...

Even if I could go I wouldn't, instead i'd be like...YES!!! 4000 DOLLARS! WHAT A SKAW! Then my riches would go to my head and i'd try take over the world while wearing head729.gif and a smiley face...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 01:06 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,424
Posted By Shayde
Yay Stefan! Stefan for world dictator!...

Yay Stefan! Stefan for world dictator! Wait..President! It's not like he can do any worse than americas current president o.O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 01:03 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,735
Posted By Shayde
corrupt? curropt? red?

corrupt? curropt? red?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 01:01 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,125
Posted By Shayde
crono, did you end up eating those goodies you...

crono, did you end up eating those goodies you used to make your sig with after you finished taking the pic? Or was that some sort of font..either way, that sig makes me hungry:(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2001, 12:57 AM
Replies: 264
Views: 23,182
Posted By Shayde
well, give me $4000 and i'll give you 3 gralats.

well, give me $4000 and i'll give you 3 gralats.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 12:55 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 668
Posted By Shayde
your point being?

your point being?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,735
Posted By Shayde
stefan has his 1337 kr3w of....... people run...

stefan has his 1337 kr3w of....... people run graal quite nicely. Some people just don't appreciate anything.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2001, 12:43 AM
Replies: 264
Views: 23,182
Posted By Shayde
Finally..Read every post..Anyways... I'd go if...

Finally..Read every post..Anyways... I'd go if this party wasn't all the way across the other side of the world... So, I propose you donate to the 'give shayde $4000 to get a plane ticket and go to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 12:26 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,389
Posted By Shayde
wtf, lat lieutenants? lieutenants are low on the...

wtf, lat lieutenants? lieutenants are low on the rank system.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 12:15 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,489
Posted By Shayde
What about that sandy course? I have no idea how...

What about that sandy course? I have no idea how to do that one:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 03:14 PM
Replies: 8
Wow
Views: 746
Posted By Shayde
I scored a hole in one!!! on the first hole:( ...

I scored a hole in one!!! on the first hole:(
HEY ShUT UP :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 12:29 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,772
Posted By Shayde
I want in:(

I want in:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 12:17 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 813
Posted By Shayde
well Gameo...AasLKsa Ase vYHwq asT aEr q avW

well Gameo...AasLKsa Ase vYHwq asT aEr q avW
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 12:00 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,424
Posted By Shayde
How big is todays new version? P.S. I wub my...

How big is todays new version? P.S. I wub my sig=) LIKE IT OR BE SPECTAL FURORED!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 11:56 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,389
Posted By Shayde
Konidias, stop whining and join in on the fun.

Konidias, stop whining and join in on the fun.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 11:36 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,424
Posted By Shayde
God, I hated that bug.

God, I hated that bug.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 09:18 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,167
Posted By Shayde
your avatar is sick moite

your avatar is sick moite
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 09:13 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,167
Posted By Shayde
Gameo:)

Gameo:)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 09:08 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,167
Posted By Shayde
Well, I see you're on the bright side of things...

Well, I see you're on the bright side of things today, Merlin.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 08:55 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,183
Posted By Shayde
i wouldn't be wasting my time:( I wub you...

i wouldn't be wasting my time:(
I wub you dante! *rips apart of dantes shirt off and screams to the crowd* I GOT A BIT OF HIS SHIRT WOOO! SIGN PLIS!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 27
Poll: Kingdoms
Views: 1,934
Posted By Shayde
I'm not still apart of any kingdom:( I will be...

I'm not still apart of any kingdom:(
I will be my own kingdom! I'll call it...My Own Kingdom!
Showing results 251 to 275 of 484

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.