Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 12:31 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial2: Here I just added a house. Make the...

Tutorial2:
Here I just added a house. Make the house a bit different so you don´t just use the predefinied houses.
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 12:30 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
A tutorial O.o!

Hello!

As some people have been asking me to help with how to make a little better levels I decided to make a quick tutorial. But because of the evil new level editor that ate my old tutorial I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-17-2002, 07:18 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,128
Posted By BARGAD
Great for PKing? ^_^

Great for PKing? ^_^
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2002, 05:34 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,179
Posted By BARGAD
Argh... why can´t I spell? I mean´t...

Argh... why can´t I spell?

I mean´t specially the bar looking level. And the castle inside is nice (Could add some NPCs)
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2002, 05:33 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,179
Posted By BARGAD
I like the levels... specially the bad thing...

I like the levels... specially the bad thing (Nice idea with the water)... looks a bit plain tough... but most inside levels do, you make better insidelevels then I in my oppinion ^_^

/Gori
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2002, 04:00 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,382
Posted By BARGAD
Probably something similar... ah well... most...

Probably something similar... ah well... most houses uses that layout so O.o!
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,382
Posted By BARGAD
A inside level x.x

Hmm... posting a inside level. I do not have support for lighting effetcs so I can´t make lighint on it x.x
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2002, 02:03 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,715
Posted By BARGAD
Naw... he should keep working... Rome was not...

Naw... he should keep working... Rome was not built in one day O.o
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-17-2002, 02:00 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,333
Posted By BARGAD
Re: So you liked it?

Shall I guess you talk about the password door script?!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-17-2002, 01:13 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,128
Posted By BARGAD
Poor LATs :)

Poor LATs :)
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2002, 12:17 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,715
Posted By BARGAD
Hmm.. the level is not like really nice but...

Hmm.. the level is not like really nice but neither was the levels I made at start ^_^ You should practise some in level making and hopefully you can make better levels soon :)
Forum: Level Design 01-16-2002, 06:27 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,715
Posted By BARGAD
It could need some improvements :rolleyes: ...

It could need some improvements :rolleyes:

Make the pathway better, add grass tiles, add water tiles, make own made houses, add more trees...

Well... it needs a lot of improvements O.o!
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-16-2002, 03:59 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,226
Posted By BARGAD
Eating mushrooms is rather useless :( You...

Eating mushrooms is rather useless :(

You will lose more calories by picking and fixing the mushrooms then you will get by eating the mushrooms O.o
Forum: Level Design 01-16-2002, 03:50 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,313
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Re: Another level! ^_^

Heh... I don´t know... nobody... I make some levels, screenshot them, put them up here and then I trash them ^_^

/Gori
Forum: Guild Life 01-16-2002, 02:12 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,387
Posted By BARGAD
How about make it possible for the administrator...

How about make it possible for the administrator to add notes about the players which they can´t see or something. O.o

Also a message thing so you can message one single guildmember withouht...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-16-2002, 02:02 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,918
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... now I know your secret password ;) ...

Heh... now I know your secret password ;)

Hmm... yes... looks good :)

/Gori
Forum: Level Design 01-16-2002, 01:45 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,313
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... i noticed some errors i did not fix. The...

Heh... i noticed some errors i did not fix. The left pole on the house connected to the water and where the waterfall ends the tile there is a bit wrong...

Who I am...?

A old Bravo online...
Forum: Tech Support 01-15-2002, 10:21 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,201
Posted By BARGAD
For me this usually happens when I open a old...

For me this usually happens when I open a old level (.graal and not .nw)

The background turns to the tile i currently have selected and when I try to play the level graal freezes and have a not...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2002, 10:12 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,600
Posted By BARGAD
Very nice ^_^

Very nice ^_^
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2002, 08:28 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,020
Posted By BARGAD
If it is one of your first levels I say it is...

If it is one of your first levels I say it is good. You could practice a bit with the tiles. It looks a bit to straight and a bit to few tiles. But I´m sure you can improve that ^_^

/Gori
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2002, 08:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,313
Posted By BARGAD
Smile Another level! ^_^

Hello!

Please rate this level I made. Hope you like it! ^_^

/Gori
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-15-2002, 04:51 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,128
Posted By BARGAD
I have nothing against Symbonia... just because I...

I have nothing against Symbonia... just because I may disagree with some of his statements I don´t dislike him... I disagree with what you say even tough I don´t dislike you as I don´t know you...
Forum: Guild Life 01-15-2002, 04:45 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,387
Posted By BARGAD
Thanks for telling me ^_^ /Gori

Thanks for telling me ^_^

/Gori
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2002, 03:03 AM
Replies: 752
Views: 79,979
Posted By BARGAD
Hmm... testing a image in signature :) /Gori

Hmm... testing a image in signature :)

/Gori
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2002, 02:55 AM
Replies: 752
Views: 79,979
Posted By BARGAD
A newbie knight!

A newbie knight!
Showing results 251 to 275 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.