Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KawaiiSaRiA
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 06:10 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,417
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
OMI! :O it's a sphere!!! :D

OMI! :O
it's a sphere!!! :D
Forum: Graphic Design 03-02-2002, 05:35 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 775
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Scorpz, remove that crap from your sig. It's not...

Scorpz, remove that crap from your sig. It's not nice.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-02-2002, 05:30 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 775
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Re: For Kawaiisaria

O.o
sorry, for some reason my graalonline.com e-mail does not like image attachments. Weird mask...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2002, 11:06 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,386
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Saelei, still in developement. Bhala was testing...

Saelei, still in developement. Bhala was testing it with me, heh.

You can make different skins, just use "saelei00.png"as a template, for example, I think Tyhm is making a dragon saelei, there...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2002, 08:29 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,140
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
If he gets his behavior to be better, then yea,...

If he gets his behavior to be better, then yea, he's the new admin of gfx...I just dont think he has the right attitude right now, lol o.o;
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,140
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
*shrugs* you'll see, I am still the GFX admin...

*shrugs*
you'll see, I am still the GFX admin till I find a replacement..then, I have to speak to unixmad about it :o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2002, 09:41 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 805
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I will help, message me about it next time you...

I will help, message me about it next time you see me on graal
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-26-2002, 03:57 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,160
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Notice how I highlighted the main ones? -.-

Notice how I highlighted the main ones? -.-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-26-2002, 03:51 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,160
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Sorry I got d/ced when i was in the middle of...

Sorry I got d/ced when i was in the middle of attaching.
Here it is.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-26-2002, 02:46 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,160
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Post Manager, document.

I got given this document at college today, as soon as I read it, it made me think of one thing -- Graal Online Administration. Read this document carefully, as it may be of use to you, I guess, it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-25-2002, 11:48 AM
Replies: 184
Views: 13,280
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I did...?

I did...?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-11-2002, 11:04 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 749
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Um, updated zip file. More GFX added. Damnit...

Um, updated zip file. More GFX added. Damnit people, you need to liek, reply to this thread and put in your suggestions >.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-11-2002, 12:51 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,059
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
I am GFX admin again, because Blackphoenix was...

I am GFX admin again, because Blackphoenix was never on, and was not doing his job. I'm trying to find someone reliable, and someone who will be on enough to manage gfx. Taking the gfx admin...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 01:20 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,366
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
No way dude...then there would be alot of...

No way dude...then there would be alot of unsatisfied customers...I think, we need to put the customers first. Why not make a poll on the main forum about it. For one thing, I don't think it's a good...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-07-2002, 11:03 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 749
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
If anyone has any better ideas, feel free to...

If anyone has any better ideas, feel free to share them. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-07-2002, 11:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 749
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Things needed so far.

Graphics needed for this project so far -
Saelei wing graphic
Poison fumes
Poison detector
Saelei net (for catching the little star sprites so you are able to collect Saelei wings)
Will also...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-07-2002, 10:58 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 749
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Post Project Saelei.

Here is the race me and Tyhm were working on, this is just a brief explanation on how to make the Saelei potion, to be able to play as the Saelei race.

Saelei Hunting - Star sprites float around...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-07-2002, 08:03 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 853
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
How can I? Stefan took away my level4 RC. I would...

How can I? Stefan took away my level4 RC. I would if I could, and anyway, it says he has a global level2...Ahh! Stefan needs to add his IP range to the global RC list -.-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-06-2002, 08:31 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 853
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
BlackPhoenix is, although I seem to be doing...

BlackPhoenix is, although I seem to be doing everything he needs to do...Submit your head, and I will check it out.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 06:11 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 13,395
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
There are three now.

There are three now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 05:56 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 13,395
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
lol, just gotta look in my graal profile. Here's...

lol, just gotta look in my graal profile. Here's what it sez :D
HR - Human Resources, which deals with staff relations for all of graal. ONLY staff, not with players.

<3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-22-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 13,395
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
<3 loev

<3 loev
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-19-2002, 08:30 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,644
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Brucie, named after my step grandad, who passed...

Brucie, named after my step grandad, who passed away in April of last year (his name was Bruce, I called him pops Brucie)
Pepper junior, named after my step grandads cat whos name is Pepper also (my...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-19-2002, 06:58 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,644
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
Post Graalian Pet ^.^

My graalian kitty cat, Brucie Pepper Junior :D
http://www.kawaiisaria.com/images/pj1.jpg
http://www.kawaiisaria.com/images/pj2.jpg
http://www.kawaiisaria.com/images/pj3.jpg
*loev*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-17-2002, 03:14 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,858
Posted By KawaiiSaRiA
GFX Tablet =...

GFX Tablet = http://www.wacom-europe.com/uk/index.asp#

Take a look, and see for yourself. They're neat little things, although I've stopped using mine now.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.