Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LordAzeroth
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,278
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Nu uh!

He said he's given it to me because he's going to college, he never said "you can have it till I come back".
Well he claims he hates graal and now he was playing it, he's a hypocrite.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2001, 04:33 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,278
Posted By LordAzeroth
He said OWNED not CREATED, can't you read? He...

He said OWNED not CREATED, can't you read?
He didn't give it to me "TEMPORLY" he -GAVE- it to me.
I had full authority to give it to Malak, don't be stupid.

It's funny how almost everyone on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2001, 04:30 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,278
Posted By LordAzeroth
Because everyone on the server wanted me to...

Because everyone on the server wanted me to upload it, idiot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-28-2001, 10:50 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 707
Posted By LordAzeroth
press CTRL-ALT-Delete, and really fast.

press CTRL-ALT-Delete, and really fast.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 07:52 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,481
Posted By LordAzeroth
It'd be easy to make a space ship move around on...

It'd be easy to make a space ship move around on screen and explore. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 07:37 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,278
Posted By LordAzeroth
I know IcePick uploaded "heart droper" because it...

I know IcePick uploaded "heart droper" because it had his name in it: //made by icepick, also like 4 other weapons appeared in peoples inventorys but not on the NPC server so he probabley used...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 07:35 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,278
Posted By LordAzeroth
Go away, you hate graal and now you're playing it...

Go away, you hate graal and now you're playing it and talking to us, hypocrite.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 02:41 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,459
Posted By LordAzeroth
ok.

ok.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 02:35 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,459
Posted By LordAzeroth
Obviously. You can't even defend yourself against...

Obviously. You can't even defend yourself against valid reasons and facts.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 02:30 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,459
Posted By LordAzeroth
It's not a grudge, it's facts. Still denying...

It's not a grudge, it's facts.

Still denying the truth. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 02:25 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,459
Posted By LordAzeroth
I don't care if I don't prove anything to you,...

I don't care if I don't prove anything to you, but we've shown to the people you DID give out the FTP information.

You're a terrible liar Drakaden.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 02:19 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,459
Posted By LordAzeroth
Well Malak has proved you totally wrong here. ...

Well Malak has proved you totally wrong here.



I'm sure you didn't. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 02:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,459
Posted By LordAzeroth
You did try to delete Valikorlia, Malak will post...

You did try to delete Valikorlia, Malak will post the ICQ history.

The only reason Jack got to screw around is because you released FTP information, and because of that I don't want to see you on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 02:05 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,459
Posted By LordAzeroth
Ofcorse we believe it because you tried to delete...

Ofcorse we believe it because you tried to delete Valikorlia before when it went P2P.

Drakaden nearly after I fired you the FTP was deleted, YOU gave the information out, I also saw Jack in the GP...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2001, 01:59 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,459
Posted By LordAzeroth
Drakaden says woot. He also gave the FTP...

Drakaden says woot.

He also gave the FTP information to people, that's the only explaination of why it was deleted soon after he was fired. It's like putting 1 and 1 together.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-27-2001, 02:30 PM
Replies: 163
Views: 10,012
Posted By LordAzeroth
so does fade up

so does fade up
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-27-2001, 02:18 PM
Replies: 163
Views: 10,012
Posted By LordAzeroth
fade up dawg

fade up dawg
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-27-2001, 01:43 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 905
Posted By LordAzeroth
Woo a bard and minstrel class, that's original.

Woo a bard and minstrel class, that's original.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-27-2001, 05:19 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,839
Posted By LordAzeroth
Restored

Providence is back online to the best of my ability, and I've also put in a password change request.

I'll be more careful who I give it to.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2001, 04:45 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
Yes I did ***** at Kaddar, I never denied that...

Yes I did ***** at Kaddar, I never denied that have I? Which you're bringing up is irrelivant Clash.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2001, 04:42 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
I like how Clash tried to blame my friend Anubis...

I like how Clash tried to blame my friend Anubis for getting banned on Providence, shows how stupid and immature he is.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2001, 04:31 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
Ignore clash, he's a ***** and a lot of people...

Ignore clash, he's a ***** and a lot of people from Val hate him. :)
I'm reuploading Providence now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2001, 03:05 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,198
Posted By LordAzeroth
setgif my son.

setgif my son.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2001, 02:59 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 904
Posted By LordAzeroth
"Thanks for baking the pie" ENGLISH 2001 BY...

"Thanks for baking the pie" ENGLISH 2001 BY MEAVIS BEACON!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-26-2001, 02:58 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,198
Posted By LordAzeroth
Why not?

Why not?
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.