Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 11:49 AM
Replies: 86
Poll: Graal Dating
Views: 5,244
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Only if I was given money

Only if I was given money
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 11:47 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,519
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I like game, Hoss, Peach, and a few others, but I...

I like game, Hoss, Peach, and a few others, but I think Hoss is the best.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 11:38 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,451
Posted By Lyndzey8000
The other host at Chilis made me change with her...

The other host at Chilis made me change with her so I had to work...plus its my brother's birthday.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,986
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I will keep who I voted for a secret. And...

I will keep who I voted for a secret. And Drakeden shouldnt have any votes.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 01:05 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,252
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I meant he should keep it cause he doesnt abuse...

I meant he should keep it cause he doesnt abuse it. And he should have gotten it cause he works hard.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:57 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,562
Posted By Lyndzey8000
MadBrad you need to post more

MadBrad you need to post more
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:54 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,252
Posted By Lyndzey8000
? I never said Drak shouldn't get it. I said he...

? I never said Drak shouldn't get it. I said he should get it because he doesn't abuse it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:49 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,252
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Unimaxed too. That is good, they don't warp all...

Unimaxed too. That is good, they don't warp all the time all around. Hoss never uses his warpto, same with Godspeed. Stefan can use it, he made the game. I don't see Uni on a lot, I saw him on a few...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:45 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,252
Posted By Lyndzey8000
So does everyone agree that only usefull admins...

So does everyone agree that only usefull admins should get warpto? GNAT could be usefull, but they don't need power, same with FAQ.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 09:44 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,252
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Stefan didnt make all the useless admins though

Stefan didnt make all the useless admins though
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 07:54 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,252
Posted By Lyndzey8000
GLAT shouldnt get any power, including the admin....

GLAT shouldnt get any power, including the admin. Stefan gave out warpto to a lot of people, and he needs to do something about it. Some people have warpto from someone else and Stefan doesn't know...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 09:17 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,675
Posted By Lyndzey8000
The thing I don't like about PKing is when there...

The thing I don't like about PKing is when there is like 2-5 people all with black names sitting in the main town sitting there killing each other over and over. Its fun if you slowly lurch around...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 07:54 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,444
Posted By Lyndzey8000
The fishing bug was supposed to be fixed, but...

The fishing bug was supposed to be fixed, but sometimes it doesnt work. When I catch like 6 pounds, I get like 100 pounds. If your pounds arent showing, redownload the setup
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 09:59 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,451
Posted By Lyndzey8000
mines too blurry, my scanner sucks =(

mines too blurry, my scanner sucks =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 09:57 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,451
Posted By Lyndzey8000
i will upload it to a site...hold

i will upload it to a site...hold
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 09:45 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,451
Posted By Lyndzey8000
ok i will stay

ok i will stay
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 09:35 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,451
Posted By Lyndzey8000
heres my pic, and i think im quitting this "graal...

heres my pic, and i think im quitting this "graal date auction" thing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 07:50 PM
Replies: 261
Views: 120,119
Posted By Lyndzey8000
My pic is from prom 2000. I would get some other...

My pic is from prom 2000. I would get some other pics that isnt prom...but uh they arent that good looking when you are uh drunk...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,523
Posted By Lyndzey8000
wait a minute...i barely know nai, i just see him...

wait a minute...i barely know nai, i just see him on and talk to him and toalls, and he thanks me? ok bye nai (can i have your account?) jk
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 08:40 AM
Replies: 261
Views: 120,119
Posted By Lyndzey8000
::sigh:: didnt mean for it to be a download...

::sigh:: didnt mean for it to be a download thing, im not good with these message board things
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 08:38 AM
Replies: 261
Views: 120,119
Posted By Lyndzey8000
here is my pic i am the one in the purple...

here is my pic

i am the one in the purple dress, blonde hair, at the end
this was the best one i could get, clearest is what i mean by that
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 644
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Hippie, this is pointless. No offense to Twiz and...

Hippie, this is pointless. No offense to Twiz and Icepick, but you would win if this was the election.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 04:37 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,162
Posted By Lyndzey8000
OMG you would not get warpto to be a "RACE...

OMG you would not get warpto to be a "RACE ADMIN!". That is the lamest thing I have heard. Note to all graal players that want power: if you are some pointless admin you will not get ANY power....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 07:46 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,162
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Bah, the admins are all pointless. Who cares if...

Bah, the admins are all pointless. Who cares if they get a tag that says (Admin) it means nothing. All they would get is red bubbles and a name on the top of the list...most of them, i mean 99% of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2001, 07:42 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,043
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Bhala runs...try MadBrad

Bhala runs...try MadBrad
Showing results 251 to 275 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.