Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 99 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: GK Bugs 09-19-2002, 02:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,377
Posted By Geovanie Legend
my AIM is MajinDokinala Just don't tell...

my AIM is MajinDokinala
Just don't tell everyone... DOH I just did, oh well.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-19-2002, 02:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 811
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Lightbulb classes vs armor

I've noticed that the armor on G2K2 is pretty much designed for the first 3 classes.
Warrior
Barbarian
Thief
So shouldn't there be armor for the last 3 to?
Priest
Alchemist
Sorcerer
Such as...
Forum: GK Bugs 09-19-2002, 01:41 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,377
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry Spell glitch

I'm pissed, i was just killed by a damn spell while i was in peacful mode.
It dropped me down to lvl 3 mental and from a little over 22k exp down to 18k
This is BS, if people are going to abuse...
Forum: GK Bugs 09-17-2002, 05:54 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 898
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry slabs of alchemy

When your an alchemist and you fail trying to make something it become a slab, not really a bad thing but considering that you can't get rid of the slabs because it says "Quantity: 0" in your...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-08-2002, 11:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,026
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Lightbulb Dungeon's & Parties

First of all there should be a few dungeons for lower levels players and some dungeons should have small side quests in them where you can obtain small items such as a cheap ring or amulet, or maybe...
Forum: GK Bugs 09-07-2002, 10:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,202
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ah ok, I haven't been on 2k2 for quite a while so...

Ah ok, I haven't been on 2k2 for quite a while so i had no idea there was a spell that could do things like that.
Forum: GK Bugs 09-05-2002, 10:40 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,202
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Exclamation A few bugs i've seen

Ok here's a list of the bugs i've seen in just the past few days.
1. When entering certain buildings you are warped to blackness.
2. There's a point between 2 town as your walking that tells you to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-05-2002, 10:36 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,087
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Something similar happened to me over a year ago....

Something similar happened to me over a year ago.
I have 2 passwords for my account and forums (each one has a different password), and all the passwords i've ever used don't work for my Graal...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2002, 01:35 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 939
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Not yet, i'm waiting on paypal to verify a bank...

Not yet, i'm waiting on paypal to verify a bank account for me (not mine, a family members bank account) :)
Then i'll renew my account.
And you really want me to join SeaDogs don't ya? lol
I just...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2002, 12:47 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 939
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Welcome back?

Just wanted to say "Yes I am back", however I tend to only play G2K2 unless it's down.
And for those of you who know me or remember me, please quit asking me to take back N-Pulse and/or Maloria, I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2002, 01:30 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 959
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well thanks for disabling it, i sure appreciate...

Well thanks for disabling it, i sure appreciate being fired from my own server... pfft perhaps I should just have Stefan take it down.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2002, 12:43 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 959
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Maloria!?!?

Well I have aparently quit Maloria... first the co-owner Gastly decided to quit and delete all of his work which made the partial-owner CyberX mad, so he deleted more stuff and one of them disabled...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-29-2002, 06:24 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
All i'm saying is that some people need to stop...

All i'm saying is that some people need to stop and think about the lives that others lead sometimes instead of just complaining about how they do something.
Perhaps if you understood someone then...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-29-2002, 05:36 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes well when I was owner my fiancee was pretty...

Yes well when I was owner my fiancee was pretty much co-owner and I have kids to, so I know exactly how they feel.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-29-2002, 05:29 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
No it had nothing to do with your post, sorry it...

No it had nothing to do with your post, sorry it seemed that way... i'm just sick of people treating them like crap for no reason.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2002, 05:28 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,101
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well i've tried every login and password I can...

Well i've tried every login and password I can think of for my e-mail and none of them work :(
i'm certain it was [email protected] and the password was, hahah you actually think i'd say my...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-29-2002, 05:22 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Look I know alot of people don't like it but MG...

Look I know alot of people don't like it but MG and his wife do their best, and they can't please everyone... that's just impossible, so maybe you should thank them for trying instead of constantly...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-28-2002, 12:04 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Sorry, that wasn't my choice though all I done...

Sorry, that wasn't my choice though all I done was send my house in and someone else chose where to put it :(
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-28-2002, 11:56 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes even I myself have showed a fair share of...

Yes even I myself have showed a fair share of disrespect in the past, however I have also made apologies to quite a few people for the way I acted in the past.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-28-2002, 11:51 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Sorry not everyone, some people do know how to...

Sorry not everyone, some people do know how to show respect, but i've seen a great deal of people that don't. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2002, 11:49 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,101
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Oh I had no idea, lol Well no matter then :D

Oh I had no idea, lol
Well no matter then :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,101
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Exclamation Mailbox problem

Ok i've tried logging into my mailbox but it always returns
INVALID USER ID OR PASSWORD
Would someone who can change the password for me please contact me.
Thanks. :)
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-28-2002, 11:43 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes I agree, in real life i see respect, but when...

Yes I agree, in real life i see respect, but when it comes to a game or even the internet it's very hard to obtain respect.
Probably because on here everyone thinks they are perfect and don't really...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-23-2002, 08:32 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Did I miss something here? I didn't notice how...

Did I miss something here? I didn't notice how anything that Moonie said was directed toward me or the staff I had.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 08:28 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
There isn't a preview, it is up as of now but...

There isn't a preview, it is up as of now but it's a staff only server till we fix the npc's and other things to work properly in comjunction with the NPC Server.

I did talk to Stefan about this...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.