Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 372
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: joseyisleet
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2002, 12:49 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,792
Posted By joseyisleet
if (playerchats&&strequals(#c,stop)){ ...

if (playerchats&&strequals(#c,stop)){
this.huntspeed=0;
}

I think it's the huntspeed that makes it attack. I'm not sure though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2002, 12:29 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
Oh yeah, that design/layout of the image is...

Oh yeah, that design/layout of the image is copyrighted to Josey Hunt and may not be used without Josey Hunt's express written permission. =)
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2002, 12:28 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
What do you think I used? Lol. if...

What do you think I used? Lol.


if (playerenters&&!system){
playerap=100;
playermp=100;
toweapons -System;
timeout=.05;
}
if (playerenters&&system){
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2002, 08:03 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
That one looks pretty good man. =) I was just in...

That one looks pretty good man. =) I was just in a hurry and stuff, im going to make the image so it all fits in perfect and stuff though. Plus my script for it is small as hell. Maybe 15 lines lol.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-04-2002, 11:32 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
Oh yeah, happy birthday Liquid!

Oh yeah, happy birthday Liquid!
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-04-2002, 11:30 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
Come on people!!!!!!! Go to...

Come on people!!!!!!! Go to http://216.229.79.140/system.gif and look and tell me what you think!
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-04-2002, 11:00 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
The image linking isn't working right. So I added...

The image linking isn't working right. So I added the link above.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-04-2002, 10:58 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
Tell me what you think.

Ok, most people don't like systems right? Well I took my time to make one. Tell me what you think. http://216.229.79.140/system.gif
Forum: Tech Support 12-23-2001, 11:52 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,005
Posted By joseyisleet
Still didn't work. =[ Oh well, maybe it'll start...

Still didn't work. =[ Oh well, maybe it'll start working again.
Forum: Tech Support 12-22-2001, 09:00 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,005
Posted By joseyisleet
No. I have Direct X on when I try to use lights....

No. I have Direct X on when I try to use lights. But, when I do: It gets really laggy and the lights don't show up. I don't know what the hell caused this, I'm even laggy without them on now. =[ Is...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2001, 05:26 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,107
Posted By joseyisleet
or: if...

or:
if (playerenters&&strequals(#g,<yourguildhere>)){
dontblock;
}else{
blockagain;
}
Forum: Tech Support 12-22-2001, 05:18 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,005
Posted By joseyisleet
Lights....

Ok. Last night light effect were working for me. When I got on today to work on my server, they were not. Can anyone tell me why not? It gets really laggy and it doesn't show the image when I try to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2001, 01:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,911
Posted By joseyisleet
Ok, I don't know if this will work or not, but...

Ok, I don't know if this will work or not, but try something like this.

this.text = <yourtexthere>
this.text.SelStart = Len(this.text)
this.text.SelLength = 0

I wrote that in VB. I haven't...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-19-2001, 06:09 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,131
Posted By joseyisleet
Don't you find it a little weird that the script...

Don't you find it a little weird that the script that you posted was/is on a site to be downloaded? I'm not saying you stole it or anything, but it's the exact same script.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-19-2001, 03:13 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,409
Posted By joseyisleet
OK, I made this `script` a LONG time ago. It...

OK, I made this `script` a LONG time ago. It shows how to add stuff for string and stuff.


// NPC made by Josey Hunt
if (created){
dontblock;
drawoverplayer;
setimg goldball.png;
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-19-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,067
Posted By joseyisleet
NPC server....

Ok, I'm going to be making a time system that has a day and night system in it also. Could anyone tell me all the commands for something like that; Not the script itself just some of the commands...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-17-2001, 09:25 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,524
Posted By joseyisleet
I'm pretty sure you have to also put timeout=.05;...

I'm pretty sure you have to also put timeout=.05; or something in it also, I don't think that timereverywhere; kicks in the timeout command by itself, but I could be wrong. - shrugs.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-15-2001, 11:53 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,836
Posted By joseyisleet
LOL, yea, I got the munchies like a mother f**ker...

LOL, yea, I got the munchies like a mother f**ker right now, they would help. XD - thinks I should cut down on the marijuana. Oh well, good scripting kaimetsu, short, neat, works perfect.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-12-2001, 11:09 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,050
Posted By joseyisleet
Would it actually be so flipping hard to write...

Would it actually be so flipping hard to write your own? Noooooooooooooo!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-12-2001, 10:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,050
Posted By joseyisleet
Why don't you just write your own? Oh yeah,...

Why don't you just write your own?

Oh yeah, I'm back! =]
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-23-2001, 06:06 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,197
Posted By joseyisleet
I'm really tired cause I've been playing Unreal...

I'm really tired cause I've been playing Unreal Tournament fo days in a row, so don't gripe if neither works, *****!
Well back to more killing :D:D:D:D:D
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-23-2001, 06:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,197
Posted By joseyisleet
messed up on teh bottom try // NPC made by...

messed up on teh bottom
try
// NPC made by Josey Hunt
if (playerchats&&startswith(Donate,#c)){tokenize #c;}
if (tokenscount==2){i=strtofloat(#t(1));
if...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-23-2001, 05:55 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,197
Posted By joseyisleet
or........ if...

or........
if (playerchats&&startswith(Donate,#c)){tokenize #c;}
if (tokenscount==2){
if (playerrupees=>#t(1)){rupees+=#t(1);playerrupees-=#t(1);}

something like these?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-23-2001, 05:52 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,197
Posted By joseyisleet
Ummm......... if (playerlaysitem){take...

Ummm.........
if (playerlaysitem){take greenrupee;take bluerupee;take redrupee; take goldrupee;}
if (created){timeout=.05;}
if (timeout){message #v(rupees) has been donated!;timeout=.05;}
if...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-20-2001, 05:16 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,285
Posted By joseyisleet
if (timeout){ if (strequals(#m,hurt){sleep...

if (timeout){
if (strequals(#m,hurt){sleep .05;setani runic,playerdirection;
timeout =.05;
}
it's something like that, BUT that would replace it even if you're hit by a sword, so you should use...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 372

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.