Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neoreno
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2003, 08:05 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 7,584
Posted By Neoreno
Then don't set examples for them.

Then don't set examples for them.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2003, 10:29 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 22,338
Posted By Neoreno
Mleh. Classic is supposed to be getting a...

Mleh. Classic is supposed to be getting a conversion. So all the more insentive to hurry it up.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2003, 10:28 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,089
Posted By Neoreno
Accounts are not recognized offline.

Accounts are not recognized offline.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 09:00 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,060
Posted By Neoreno
Hmm, a giant conglomerate of graalians on a page....

Hmm, a giant conglomerate of graalians on a page. Fun.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2003, 07:44 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,089
Posted By Neoreno
A ! and a strequals may come in handy.

A ! and a strequals may come in handy.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 07:40 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 13,190
Posted By Neoreno
By that, it looks like you really do need to...

By that, it looks like you really do need to learn.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 04:28 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,060
Posted By Neoreno
Methinks he may end up with too many characters.

Methinks he may end up with too many characters.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 11:58 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,060
Posted By Neoreno
Well, my look is in my sig. Nefarious, eh?

Well, my look is in my sig. Nefarious, eh?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,035
Posted By Neoreno
Classic, sir. But you didn't leave an option for...

Classic, sir. But you didn't leave an option for "I don't play Graal."
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-07-2003, 10:58 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,088
Posted By Neoreno
I'd say it should stay. But it should be reviewed.

I'd say it should stay. But it should be reviewed.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2003, 10:13 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,747
Posted By Neoreno
Sure, you can disable setnick, but can you...

Sure, you can disable setnick, but can you disable the box on the Graal Startup screen?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-04-2003, 10:09 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,342
Posted By Neoreno
This may be more the appropriate situation. ...

This may be more the appropriate situation.

Guy: Nurse! When's my appointment?
Nurse: Please be patient, sir.
Guy: But I have a cold!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2003, 02:15 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 18,947
Posted By Neoreno
Mleh. I like the old Dustari style kingdoms. So...

Mleh. I like the old Dustari style kingdoms. So Malenth it is for me.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,450
Posted By Neoreno
So he's to blame for some of that? ;)

So he's to blame for some of that? ;)
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 07-30-2003, 02:31 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 7,555
Posted By Neoreno
Those GPs must've been hired by the first come,...

Those GPs must've been hired by the first come, first serve method.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-29-2003, 08:01 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,534
Posted By Neoreno
Bomy Bomy Bomy Bomy. :nod:

Bomy Bomy Bomy Bomy. :nod:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2003, 05:02 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,708
Posted By Neoreno
I'd only give rights out to people I trust. ...

I'd only give rights out to people I trust.

Another thing, you don't even need NC to do your job.
Forum: Tech Support 07-29-2003, 01:38 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 854
Posted By Neoreno
That'll happen whether or not you're on Graal.

That'll happen whether or not you're on Graal.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-28-2003, 02:30 PM
Replies: 26
Poll: Got Math?
Views: 3,148
Posted By Neoreno
It's how to apply it I need to be able to figure...

It's how to apply it I need to be able to figure out. So, why not. Go for it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2003, 08:40 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,450
Posted By Neoreno
I'd delete that if I were you

I'd delete that if I were you
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-24-2003, 11:46 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 9,413
Posted By Neoreno
Sounds like a good plan. But that is a lot of...

Sounds like a good plan. But that is a lot of money.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-24-2003, 11:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 837
Posted By Neoreno
Classic to NPCserver conversion, which is going...

Classic to NPCserver conversion, which is going painfully slowly from what I hear.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-24-2003, 02:58 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,673
Posted By Neoreno
Well, you can offline, however. The "==" is only...

Well, you can offline, however. The "==" is only used in checks. Use a single "=" when setting a variable.
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2003, 09:40 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,186
Posted By Neoreno
Not to mention whenever I try to close Graal when...

Not to mention whenever I try to close Graal when it's fullscreen, the magical blue screen of death appears.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-19-2003, 06:23 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 900
Posted By Neoreno
'ello Zippy, how's tricks?

'ello Zippy, how's tricks?
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.