Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rufus
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Replies: 215
Views: 57,406
Posted By Rufus
how done i obtained guest account?

how done i obtained guest account?
Forum: Feature request 01-18-2011, 12:44 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 49,749
Posted By Rufus
I wouldn't like to be the person making a "body...

I wouldn't like to be the person making a "body mask" but I can see how they'd be a nice addition. Anything to increase the ease of player customization. I really like the idea.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 722,010
Posted By Rufus
iPads have a higher resolution but they're...

iPads have a higher resolution but they're allowed to play alongside iPod users. In fact, the iPad probably uses a bigger screen than I do for Graal on my PC.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Replies: 349
Views: 108,828
Posted By Rufus
I'm a big fan of how this project is going, and...

I'm a big fan of how this project is going, and that doesn't happen often! Keep it up because it really does look great. I wish I could help in some way, but I'm sort of lacking in skills, so I hope...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,600
Posted By Rufus
Looks good so far. Not a fan of that wood style,...

Looks good so far. Not a fan of that wood style, though you probably already know that. It always seems like it lacks contrast.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 756,471
Posted By Rufus
It is.. in Final Fantasy :D

It is.. in Final Fantasy :D
Forum: Graphic Design 01-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 13,443
Posted By Rufus
Eh, here's an example spritesheet...

Eh, here's an example spritesheet (http://sdb.drshnaps.com/objects/2/40/Sprite/PlasmaWisp.gif) of something similar that might come in use to anyone that wants to do this.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,456
Posted By Rufus
This is a good example, and I wonder why N-Pulse...

This is a good example, and I wonder why N-Pulse felt like they need to completely reinvent themselves to stabilize a playerbase. Maybe it was viewed as an easy option, or perhaps seen as the only...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,456
Posted By Rufus
Unhappy Is the Zelda formula really suited to an 'MMO' environment?

I have always been a fan of 'classic' servers on Graal and not much else. If there weren't any servers of this genre remaining, I probably wouldn't be here myself. I had a conversation with Crono a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Replies: 215
Views: 57,406
Posted By Rufus
Have you thought about making a 'Lite' version...

Have you thought about making a 'Lite' version and releasing it for the iPhone at the same time as your PC release? Hopefully the release is on the 2nd of Feb too, that'd be funny.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-04-2011, 04:37 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,740
Posted By Rufus
Seems that's all you're doing. No, it wasn't just...

Seems that's all you're doing. No, it wasn't just Events Team members that resigned. No, I didn't ask any of them to, they did it when I had gone to bed. No, I didn't influence any decisions and...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,944
Posted By Rufus
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,222
Posted By Rufus
Okay so you have done nothing at all. The fact...

Okay so you have done nothing at all. The fact that Crono has his friends on RC with full rights, while they do absolutely nothing for the server, shows a lot about his Management style.

Now, what...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,222
Posted By Rufus
I did the whole split-into-quotes thing, but I...

I did the whole split-into-quotes thing, but I got bored as most of it has been addressed. Just going to be blunt here, what have you been doing on the server for the last 6 months? What has been...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,222
Posted By Rufus
What's the difference between a long-term and...

What's the difference between a long-term and short-term project? It's projected usage? I don't see how that implies anything, considering the only two members of the development team that helped out...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,222
Posted By Rufus
Unholy Nation from a staff member's point of view.

I think will probably have a negative effect on my position, but still feel this needs to be said. My fellow staff members on Unholy Nation are possibly the laziest, disinterested, and self-centered...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,588
Posted By Rufus
Troll thread, but I'll humor you. When did you...

Troll thread, but I'll humor you. When did you try the server out, the past few days?
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,242
Posted By Rufus
Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-31-2010, 08:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,724
Posted By Rufus
I honestly preferred the Esteria that was before...

I honestly preferred the Esteria that was before this version. The larger tiles that worked with the regular Graal bodies. It was, at one point, what I'd consider my ideal server.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 23,524
Posted By Rufus
I'm pretty sure most digital artists use very...

I'm pretty sure most digital artists use very large canvases when they're drawing and then resize it once they're done.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-30-2010, 02:13 AM
Replies: 220
Views: 43,485
Posted By Rufus
It's happened several times now, each with their...

It's happened several times now, each with their own different name!
Forum: Graphic Design 12-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 756,471
Posted By Rufus
..

..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-26-2010, 12:53 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,664
Posted By Rufus
Cute.

Cute.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-25-2010, 11:50 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 26,563
Posted By Rufus
There are (or were) backups of both of those...

There are (or were) backups of both of those things in the temp folder of the server. Perhaps he can post those, I don't have them anymore.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,211
Posted By Rufus
Maybe you should tell them what is in the works.

Maybe you should tell them what is in the works.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.