Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
SaijinGohan
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-18-2002, 08:46 AM
Replies:
29
My First Midi
Views:
3,301
Posted By
SaijinGohan
If you notice I didnt say I made the second song...
If you notice I didnt say I made the second song (norin_cavern) I simply posted it for you other people to enjoy and thats very cool with they keyboard thing! =D Heres another song I just made also.
Forum:
Future Improvements
04-18-2002, 06:00 AM
Replies:
24
Zormites
Views:
1,591
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Pikes? Explain more please
Pikes? Explain more please
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
04-18-2002, 04:02 AM
Replies:
28
Renegade
Views:
1,768
Posted By
SaijinGohan
thats cool
thats cool
Forum:
Future Improvements
04-18-2002, 03:54 AM
Replies:
24
Zormites
Views:
1,591
Posted By
SaijinGohan
finish it as in completing the sentence
finish it as in completing the sentence
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-18-2002, 03:51 AM
Replies:
29
My First Midi
Views:
3,301
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Lets see.. I was Admin on Bravo at the time Lyica...
Lets see.. I was Admin on Bravo at the time Lyica ran as Co Owner so after I explained to her it was me she said ok. So please leave me alone over that! =D
Also heres another corny song I whipped...
Forum:
Future Improvements
04-17-2002, 05:24 AM
Replies:
24
Zormites
Views:
1,591
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Grr use the edit button to combine posts please..
Grr use the edit button to combine posts please..
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-17-2002, 05:23 AM
Replies:
29
My First Midi
Views:
3,301
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Ok heres another song. Just please take note that...
Ok heres another song. Just please take note that if you use this music for your playerworld you must ask me or I will get your server shutdown! :p
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-16-2002, 10:39 PM
Replies:
29
My First Midi
Views:
3,301
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Cool Brownies are good and so is this music. I...
Cool Brownies are good and so is this music. I found a cool song for the mountain realm and I am making a new one I will post tonight.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-16-2002, 02:17 AM
Replies:
29
My First Midi
Views:
3,301
Posted By
SaijinGohan
This thread is graal related. I am making midis...
This thread is graal related. I am making midis for my server, and thx for the compliments guys I will keep trying. Cool songs Kawaii! =P
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-15-2002, 08:57 AM
Replies:
29
My First Midi
Views:
3,301
Posted By
SaijinGohan
My First Midi
How good is this for my first midi? Sry its in zip but thats all I could post in
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-13-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies:
453
Very important announcement
Views:
76,728
Posted By
SaijinGohan
This whole post is argueing back and forth over...
This whole post is argueing back and forth over the same thing, if you actually sit down and read it all you notice the same thing is repeated repeatedly by different players.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-12-2002, 07:52 PM
Replies:
453
Very important announcement
Views:
76,728
Posted By
SaijinGohan
$15 dollars isnt that much compared to the 40 it...
$15 dollars isnt that much compared to the 40 it was before and if you still cant come up with that there is aways that $1 thing
Forum:
Graphic Design
04-12-2002, 07:44 PM
Replies:
2
Graphic Converter
Views:
974
Posted By
SaijinGohan
There has to be a converter out there somewhere...
There has to be a converter out there somewhere other than a $70 program I have to buy
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
04-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Replies:
9
Midis
Views:
918
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Good luck cause midis suck
Good luck cause midis suck
Forum:
Guild Life
04-12-2002, 08:58 AM
Replies:
1
Why?!
Views:
651
Posted By
SaijinGohan
well now that you have said that they will never...
well now that you have said that they will never let guild hats be allowed
Forum:
Guild Life
04-12-2002, 08:57 AM
Replies:
2
just wondering
Views:
643
Posted By
SaijinGohan
yeah.. slow forum
yeah.. slow forum
Forum:
NPC Scripting
04-12-2002, 08:56 AM
Replies:
7
Visual Basic ...
Views:
1,530
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Visual Basic for Dummies.. very good book;)
Visual Basic for Dummies.. very good book;)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-12-2002, 08:55 AM
Replies:
3
Account Problem
Views:
819
Posted By
SaijinGohan
lel I always forget my e-mail I signed up my...
lel I always forget my e-mail I signed up my accounts with
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-12-2002, 08:55 AM
Replies:
19
Paypal
Views:
2,006
Posted By
SaijinGohan
you have to be careful or something bad can happen
you have to be careful or something bad can happen
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-12-2002, 08:54 AM
Replies:
5
Account Problem (Unixmad it's with you)
Views:
647
Posted By
SaijinGohan
I had that same issue
I had that same issue
Forum:
Graphic Design
04-12-2002, 08:49 AM
Replies:
3
Ghost State
Views:
1,058
Posted By
SaijinGohan
here is mine
here is mine
Forum:
Graphic Design
04-12-2002, 08:46 AM
Replies:
2
Graphic Converter
Views:
974
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Graphic Converter
Can I get a graphic converter that would convert stuff into and out of .mng preferabled from gif if anyone has one.. please
Forum:
Future Improvements
04-12-2002, 08:43 AM
Replies:
24
Zormites
Views:
1,591
Posted By
SaijinGohan
harpoon would be cool especially with a cool...
harpoon would be cool especially with a cool *thoomp* sound
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-12-2002, 08:42 AM
Replies:
9
Orcs
Views:
850
Posted By
SaijinGohan
ooooh like bomys except they act on their own.
ooooh like bomys except they act on their own.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
04-12-2002, 08:38 AM
Replies:
14
Sfx
Views:
1,355
Posted By
SaijinGohan
Does anyone make SFX anymore!
Does anyone make SFX anymore!
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
08:43 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.