Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:16 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,059
Posted By ZeroFXSM
:(

:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:13 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,059
Posted By ZeroFXSM
They are trying to stear me away from MMORPGS. ...

They are trying to stear me away from MMORPGS.

I tryed to get money, but my parents have all my money, so I asked "Can I have 40 dollars for school stuff in storage" And they said no and said...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:08 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,059
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Attention.. Looking for nice people.

notice:

As you may know, my account is expired currently and I am running off cookies, I would like it if there is ANYONE with a generous enough heart to upgrade my account.

I would do it my...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2002, 10:05 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,720
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Posting for Com013

Whoa ho! Lets not turn this into a playerworld flame war! Ho ho ho!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 06:48 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,679
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Fox = SM (Fox, ZeroFX(woohoo), Grantiz, Duthight,...

Fox = SM (Fox, ZeroFX(woohoo), Grantiz, Duthight, Archangel, Hell Raven, Waar, someone else, psyker (He got booted I think), Highlander, Aphroidte, Dark Princess, and more.) anywhoo.

Duthight =...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 06:44 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,280
Posted By ZeroFXSM
AppleCorn

AppleCorn
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 06:42 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 908
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Fallen Angelzz

I can't believe you stole images.
and I can't believe they are neopet images

Bad PW, levels suck as well, graphics suck too. Improve, get a better graphic team, I dunno.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-25-2002, 08:22 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,535
Posted By ZeroFXSM
:D

:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2002, 10:46 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,761
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I'll give you a section in my forums if you give...

I'll give you a section in my forums if you give me a p2p account :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2002, 08:20 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,369
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I don't understand your hate, It doesn't make...

I don't understand your hate, It doesn't make sense, Sorry.

But then I don't understand your logic..

So... NEVERMIND :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2002, 08:17 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,775
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Zach = Hot chick with no brains SO YOU JUST...

Zach = Hot chick with no brains

SO YOU JUST SCORED! GET HAPPY MAN! :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2002, 08:14 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,720
Posted By ZeroFXSM
No its not, Because if your parents wouldn't...

No its not,

Because if your parents wouldn't upgrade your account for 40 dollars a year. Then they wouldn't upgrade it for 15 dollars a life.

Most parents don't like their children "wasting"...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2002, 08:09 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,761
Posted By ZeroFXSM
If your so rich you should upgrade my p2p account...

If your so rich you should upgrade my p2p account ;)
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 04-24-2002, 07:45 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,871
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Fathers Age? Name? Death Date? Reason for...

Fathers Age?
Name?
Death Date?
Reason for Death: Cancer

Shadow Knights Real Name?
Shadow Knights school?
Shadow Knights Girl Friend Name?

tell me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2002, 07:42 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,619
Posted By ZeroFXSM
YOUR NICENESS IS KILLING ME

YOUR NICENESS IS KILLING ME
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2002, 07:40 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,299
Posted By ZeroFXSM
why are people voting no?

why are people voting no?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 12:24 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,525
Posted By ZeroFXSM
That reminds me You should get a screenshot...

That reminds me

You should get a screenshot with about 50 diferent people holding up signs. I think I had one a while ago, but I lost it :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 12:23 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 788
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Memberbait

YAY LETS QOUTE MESSAGES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! WOOO HOO!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 12:21 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 904
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I sell you about 10 apples and you give me 5...

I sell you about 10 apples and you give me 5 gralats but then I sell you the apples for the real ammount which would be a simple cheap fair of about 20 gralats and you pay me the money but I give you...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2002, 12:20 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,684
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I think they are going to remove the HP system...

I think they are going to remove the HP system from Graal2001 once graal2002 is up.

So no worries to you and your bomy gang ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 12:19 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,147
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I cannot play graal2001 or any p2p account server...

I cannot play graal2001 or any p2p account server because my account expired ages ago and I use cookies to stay alive.

Plus, I got cookies backed up too :D in your face ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 12:17 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,690
Posted By ZeroFXSM
:D

:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 12:17 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,653
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: I'm new here..

Hello, Welcome to Graal2001 Forums! We talk about stuff that is mostly irrelivant to graal, and we also flame each other!

So be careful! And enjoy your flight..

cause its going to be very...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,134
Posted By ZeroFXSM
<3

<3
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2002, 12:10 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,882
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Graal........

So your saying, we should stop this, FORCE STEFAN AND UNIXMAD to get BETTER SERVERS that cost SUPER AMOUNTS OF MONEY which now they DO NOT HAVE. Fire the REST OF THE TEAM working AT FRANCE with them....
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.