Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Torankusu
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-20-2006, 05:16 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,662
Posted By Torankusu
Restoration

Who was the genius that took 999+ food away from the restoration prayer? Without that, restoration is useless. Refer to: Cure Poison, Cure Disease, Major Heal.

thanks.
Forum: Kingdoms 07-20-2006, 05:13 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,481
Posted By Torankusu
look at it this way. at least you kids dont have...

look at it this way. at least you kids dont have to go into a hole and fight the spiders anymore to level. you have maps now.

I doubt anyone remembers what Im talking about.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-20-2006, 05:03 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,306
Posted By Torankusu
idaten boots were the ****. speed+20 vrooooooom. ...

idaten boots were the ****. speed+20 vrooooooom.
and they didn't list serpeant cloak.

nor did they list any of the amulets.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-20-2006, 04:55 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,306
Posted By Torankusu
im just trying to figure out where you get the...

im just trying to figure out where you get the whole "blood ring (one of a kind)" thing from. there are at least 5.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-28-2006, 11:06 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,846
Posted By Torankusu
in the beginning we didn't even have the trade...

in the beginning we didn't even have the trade tables. we had to trust people and drop the **** on the floor.

But, back then, RoWs were rare as **** and there were like 4.


One of the biggest...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2005, 12:52 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,150
Posted By Torankusu
I have 36 right now, but I don't have them as...

I have 36 right now, but I don't have them as separated as you do.
Forum: Level Design 07-26-2005, 06:23 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,249
Posted By Torankusu
no one told me about the loadmap command, and I...

no one told me about the loadmap command, and I was searching for one thinking there was one. I went onto about 5 playerworlds and asked staff/managers how to get it to work, and they told me about...
Forum: Level Design 07-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,249
Posted By Torankusu
Actually, I got it to work. You need to open...

Actually, I got it to work.

You need to open the .gmap file in a text program and take the levels-list and put them into a .txt file so you can generate the map image and link the levels.

Just...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,975
Posted By Torankusu
I have a similar idea, but with PW...

I have a similar idea, but with PW rules/regulations/requirements today, the server wouldn't be popular enough in the beginning to set it off into development.

I'm trying to work around that...
Forum: Level Design 07-26-2005, 07:20 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,249
Posted By Torankusu
Making Map / Overworld...

Yeah, this is a weird question coming from me especially since I wrote the tutorial featured in a stickied thread on this forum (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35370)...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2005, 03:00 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,805
Posted By Torankusu
i quit a year + ago because i thought the server...

i quit a year + ago because i thought the server needed to be reset.

The majority of my gear was 1 of a kind aside from my helmet, shield, and boots (of course weapon.) If it had been reset, I...
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2005, 06:30 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,847
Posted By Torankusu
out of style, maybe, i don't know, read the...

out of style, maybe, i don't know, read the thread title? I'm not trying to be mean, but you REALLY don't have to point out the obvious.
Forum: GK Bugs 07-19-2005, 06:28 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,034
Posted By Torankusu
Actually, maybe you're right, which is why I...

Actually, maybe you're right, which is why I stuck with simple bracers that only had a stat + and armour +.
Forum: GK Bugs 07-19-2005, 01:07 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,034
Posted By Torankusu
I've had both ice bracers and dex bracers, the...

I've had both ice bracers and dex bracers, the only time I never got AC from them was when I was wearing mithril. When I had PMoP it was fine.
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,847
Posted By Torankusu
Keep in mind that back when I did do levels a lot...

Keep in mind that back when I did do levels a lot of detail was frowned upon because it made the level look cluttered and the "half grass" tiles were BS.
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,847
Posted By Torankusu
hey i found one of my old levels in an old...

hey i found one of my old levels in an old thread.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18332
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,847
Posted By Torankusu
that's all i was really going for. I didn't...

that's all i was really going for.
I didn't care if i got "plain detail" "not enough detail" blah,etc comments, because i was going for mostly outline. i just didn't want to post it with nothing but...
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,847
Posted By Torankusu
oh, i see it. wasn't thinking too hard when i...

oh, i see it.
wasn't thinking too hard when i was detailing. it was like 5 am and i just wanted to get the level somewhat detailed.
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,455
Posted By Torankusu
not only that but it was on a playerworld shortly...

not only that but it was on a playerworld shortly after NPC-Servers became available to playerworlds a couple of years ago.
Actually, It might've been on G2k1 also..
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2005, 05:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,847
Posted By Torankusu
forgot the dirts were blockable, didn't keep them...

forgot the dirts were blockable, didn't keep them in my final version, don't know why i posted that screen shot.

where do you see tile errors?
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 12,912
Posted By Torankusu
Old Era was really good, even though it didn't...

Old Era was really good, even though it didn't seem like there was much to do. I loved collecting the guns and running around in street-type playerworld.

P.S. I'd like to make levels for you guys....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,352
Posted By Torankusu
kai was cool. :( he's why i got my newbie...

kai was cool. :(
he's why i got my newbie scripter icon.
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,847
Posted By Torankusu
First Level in a year +.

Here's my first level in a little over a year. I don't know what's in style, out of style, i just felt like making the level how i wanted it to be. Let me know what you guys think.
Suggestions and...
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2005, 10:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 962
Posted By Torankusu
i'm a fan of simple levels. yours just has too...

i'm a fan of simple levels.
yours just has too much going on.
It's nicely done, looks like you took a lot of time and know the tileset well, it's just not something you could go onto a playerworld...
Forum: Level Design 07-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,508
Posted By Torankusu
no, i understand what you're saying. That's what...

no, i understand what you're saying. That's what i do whenever I do my cliffs. Some of the pieces don't usually look right, so i mix/match them so they do look right and flow together.

I'll post...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.