Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-10-2002, 09:39 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 10,040
Posted By Psyker
hi stylez! psyker and iracious make a good...

hi stylez!

psyker and iracious make a good pak0 couple. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-10-2002, 09:18 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,120
Posted By Psyker
hi gameo

hi gameo
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-10-2002, 08:46 AM
Replies: 3
=(
Views: 1,198
Posted By Psyker
1. There are about three or four playerworlds...

1. There are about three or four playerworlds waiting to be reviewed... I'll review them soon; I'll take a break off of P:R.

2. Who said I'm not hiring? Look. If there was a way to get hired, you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-10-2002, 08:42 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,031
Posted By Psyker
Sure is. :p

Sure is. :p
Forum: Level Design 05-10-2002, 03:52 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,771
Posted By Psyker
hi they are easy bye :(

hi they are easy bye :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-10-2002, 03:50 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,508
Posted By Psyker
All of this simply would've been avoided if you...

All of this simply would've been avoided if you just used a condom.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-10-2002, 01:17 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,712
Posted By Psyker
Here is all of the information you will need to...

Here is all of the information you will need to know about Sanstrata. (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28838)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 09:51 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 795
Posted By Psyker
I'm starting to think that your monkey sense is...

I'm starting to think that your monkey sense is better than my spider sense. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 09:50 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,712
Posted By Psyker
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 08:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 795
Posted By Psyker
oooh, my spider sense is tingling. your...

oooh, my spider sense is tingling.

your account name sure is familiar...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 08:16 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,831
Posted By Psyker
Hey, Brady. Whatever happened to your lifetime...

Hey, Brady. Whatever happened to your lifetime account?
Forum: Graphic Design 05-09-2002, 07:07 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 6,275
Posted By Psyker
And for all of you who want to see it in-game on...

And for all of you who want to see it in-game on _agnarok, here's a pic. (quality is a bit trashy because it's in gif format)
Forum: Graphic Design 05-09-2002, 05:30 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 6,275
Posted By Psyker
MUNAK CAP... anyway, good work, Carramaena....

MUNAK CAP...

anyway, good work, Carramaena. I saw you on chaos yesterday or the day before on my new character (Savrine), but I couldn't catch up to you ;x it was in the desert, I think.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-09-2002, 05:26 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,377
Posted By Psyker
The new biretta is so beautiful. In fact,...

The new biretta is so beautiful.

In fact, it's so beautiful that I start to cry and my tongue starts going berzerk everytime I see it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 04:49 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,450
Posted By Psyker
haha you have lots of *****!

haha

you have lots of *****!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 03:56 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,874
Posted By Psyker
And that is the miracle.

And that is the miracle.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 03:51 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,874
Posted By Psyker
Miracles do happen, I suppose.

Miracles do happen, I suppose.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-08-2002, 10:34 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,989
Posted By Psyker
Re: reply to :Heh UN sucks worse every day ><

Maybe because of the fact that your playerworld is just another classic clone?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 07:14 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,029
Posted By Psyker
GAMEO YOUR TEAM ISN'T EVEN IN THE PLAYOFFS :D

GAMEO YOUR TEAM ISN'T EVEN IN THE PLAYOFFS :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 07:11 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 12,297
Posted By Psyker
whoa. I saw my name being nominated there a...

whoa.

I saw my name being nominated there a few times. :eek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2002, 08:27 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,682
Posted By Psyker
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 04:46 AM
Replies: 17
Omg
Views: 1,733
Posted By Psyker
omg wtf stfu lol thats bs.

omg wtf stfu lol thats bs.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 04:28 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,029
Posted By Psyker
GAMEO SUCKS LIKE THE NEW YORK RANGERS HAHAHAHA

GAMEO SUCKS LIKE THE NEW YORK RANGERS HAHAHAHA
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,291
Posted By Psyker
Excellent building tiles, Thak. (knowing you, I...

Excellent building tiles, Thak. (knowing you, I know you wouldn't produce any trash ;D)

Try to fix up the sand tiles, though; they look a bit too wavy. Try to make it less... patternized.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 02:36 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,559
Posted By Psyker
I have Ace's advanced baddie NPC...

I have Ace's advanced baddie NPC...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.