Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KrimsonSky
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2010, 06:39 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 10,611
Posted By KrimsonSky
I 80% Agree

I 80% Agree
Forum: Guild Life 03-19-2010, 05:07 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,318
Posted By KrimsonSky
Life can't Safe you? That doesn't make sense on...

Life can't Safe you? That doesn't make sense on TWO occasions...rofl

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz130/tsnusky11/Threadfail.jpg



OhSnap!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2010, 01:53 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 10,102
Posted By KrimsonSky
I like your hat :P

I like your hat :P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 10,102
Posted By KrimsonSky
lol someone draw me <3

lol someone draw me <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,365
Posted By KrimsonSky
=/ With all due respect, up yours. You're...

=/
With all due respect, up yours.

You're probably one of the main reasons I never want to come back :noob:

Don't post where you're not wanted.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2010, 06:14 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,365
Posted By KrimsonSky
Utopia was best memory's :] I'll miss you...

Utopia was best memory's :]

I'll miss you Alf <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,365
Posted By KrimsonSky
Negative, I'll erase MSN as well

Negative, I'll erase MSN as well
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2010, 03:13 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,365
Posted By KrimsonSky
Thanks, all I can say is I'll try, college...

Thanks, all I can say is I'll try,
college starts at the end of summer, so I guess that is the only thing I am looking forward too,

as for goals, they've all been crushed so it doesn't matter.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2010, 02:59 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,365
Posted By KrimsonSky
What life :frown:

What life :frown:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2010, 02:30 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,365
Posted By KrimsonSky
:mad:

:mad:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,365
Posted By KrimsonSky
Unhappy Goodbye [....]

Well'p, the only thing worth Graal related, is forums.. but that's not doing me any much good..

wasted 5 months of my subscription...
got 1 month left..

I realize that I won't ever be able to...
Forum: Your opinion 02-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 47,280
Posted By KrimsonSky
I was too lazy to view all the posts, but I'm...

I was too lazy to view all the posts, but I'm just going to throw my two cents in and that
iTunes + app + Graal = more advertising.

Player count would be due to people finding out wtf Graal is...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,390
Posted By KrimsonSky
Well ofcorse there would be a mute option , and...

Well ofcorse there would be a mute option , and if it continues to happen,
ranks RPs/GPs up should be able to kick or mute till he/she sees improvements.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,390
Posted By KrimsonSky
Thanks for supporting my idea guys, I hope to see...

Thanks for supporting my idea guys, I hope to see this expand though out the Graal community.

*I do recommend though that if this idea does it placed into action that it should be a "Freedom of...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 873
Posted By KrimsonSky
Legal :D

Legal :D
Forum: Future Improvements 02-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,390
Posted By KrimsonSky
Any chance of Voice Chat ?

I mean, having Ventrilo isn't bad, and fairly easy, but what if we could get a little *Decent Quality* voice chat going on in each server [or Global in that opinion].
All you have to do is have a...
Forum: Videos 02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 34,009
Posted By KrimsonSky
lol boss..

lol boss..
Forum: Future Improvements 02-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 10,513
Posted By KrimsonSky
Where do I sign :o

Where do I sign :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-06-2010, 01:40 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,763
Posted By KrimsonSky
Finally

Finally
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2010, 06:36 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 10,873
Posted By KrimsonSky
Wow... I've actually been working on a...

Wow... I've actually been working on a Side-Scrolling Graal level myself.... grats to who beat me to making a video first Y_Y



Got those permits ?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 22,019
Posted By KrimsonSky
ahahah kudos

ahahah kudos
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2010, 04:47 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,961
Posted By KrimsonSky
rofl, i saved that as a picture ;] but...

rofl, i saved that as a picture ;]

but James, I'm with ya 110% on this one :P! :D



We need a combination of Servers Genres,
Since Era is clearly dieing from unknown causes :3.
Val is / has...
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 01-14-2010, 02:08 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,423
Posted By KrimsonSky
Interesting

Interesting
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,066
Posted By KrimsonSky
Yeah, I live about 45mins-1hour towards the...

Yeah, I live about 45mins-1hour towards the Canada boarder/Niagara falls.
Me and friends drive there a few times a year as well. :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,066
Posted By KrimsonSky
True, NYC is sorta fun to me now, since I go...

True, NYC is sorta fun to me now, since I go there a few times a year now.

but I think I had a lot of fun in Ohio because of the bands I got to hangout with that I met though myspace,

We drove...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.