Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
11-09-2001, 05:44 AM
|
|
Replies: 61
Views: 3,833
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
11-09-2001, 05:11 AM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 2,091
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
11-09-2001, 05:08 AM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 2,091
I Was Hacked!!!!!
SOMONE HACKED MY FREAKIN ACCOUNT!!!!!
HELP ME!!!
I LOST 7000G!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SO POOR NOW!!!!
|
Forum: Level Design
11-08-2001, 05:31 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,721
|
Forum: Level Design
11-08-2001, 04:33 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,721
My level
Heres a level i once made.
Its the biginning of an owl cave i made up.
Its an okaty level, but i added alotta NPCs to jazz it up.
Tell me what u think?:D
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
11-04-2001, 02:29 AM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 1,762
Tile set
Could somone please send me a link to were i can get the new tile set?
i havent had it and want it!
LOL
Also leave instructions on what to do when i get it.
:)
thnx!
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
10-28-2001, 03:00 AM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 2,328
ERRRRR!
LORIEL BANS TOO MUCH!!!!!!
EVEN IF ITS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
:grrr:
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
10-28-2001, 01:24 AM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 2,134
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
10-28-2001, 01:20 AM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 2,134
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
10-28-2001, 01:14 AM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 2,134
....
heres the prob....
for some odd reason alotta people see me walking on trees on there PC
maybe its lag becuase i gotta VERY fast PC or maybe because i dont have the new tileset
but i NEVER...
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
10-28-2001, 01:06 AM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 2,134
Wtf!!!!!!?
I WAS BANNED BY LORIEL FROM 2001!!!!!!!!!!
FOR NO FREAKIN REASON!!!!!
HE THINKS I WAS HACKING AND BANNED BOTH MY FREAKIN ACCOUNTS!!!!!
I NEVER EVER HACKED!!!!!!
AND NOW I CANT PLAY ON...
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
10-27-2001, 08:48 PM
|
|
Replies: 60
Views: 3,499
?
it looks like a graphic from worms world party!
:)
heheh
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
10-27-2001, 08:41 PM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 1,473
ERRRRRRR!
OK GUYS IVE GOTTEN SOOOO MANY COMPLAINTS THAT PEOPLE SEE ME ON WALLS AND THAT IM HACKING!
WELL I NEVER EVER HACK! OR WILL I EVER START!
HACKING IS WORNG AND MAYBE ITS LAG OR SOMTHING.
I...
|
Forum: Graphic Design
10-22-2001, 12:45 AM
|
|
Replies: 49
Views: 3,441
|
Forum: Guild Life
10-11-2001, 08:40 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,016
Graal Addicts!
Hey guys! My new guild Graal Addicts is finally up!
It allready has 35 members in 2 days!
:)
Its not a guild though it more of an award i give ut to all true graal players!
u must have...
|
Forum: Level Design
09-30-2001, 11:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 2,566
|
Forum: Level Design
09-29-2001, 07:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 2,566
|
Forum: Level Design
09-29-2001, 07:08 AM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 2,566
Grade my level!
This is a cool level im making for 2001.
Its the lobby of a bomy daycare im making for 2001.
:)
If u have any suggestions that i should put please tell me.
Thnx.
|
Forum: Tech Support
09-28-2001, 05:15 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,051
lol
no problem:D
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
09-27-2001, 10:25 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 1,941
YAY!
nm guys! Thanks to loriel i got my bomy back!
IM SO HAPPY!
:D
|
Forum: Tech Support
09-27-2001, 09:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,051
|
Forum: NPC Scripting
09-27-2001, 12:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 2,967
lol
heheh that is pretty messed...
:o
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
09-27-2001, 12:03 PM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 1,941
Stolen Bomy!
Hi guys its me Rob. The other day i was gonna trad emy bomy for 40 hats form this guy. so i wnet to the temple with him and craig (police). I then gave him the bomy while craig was watchin and he...
|
Forum: Level Design
09-27-2001, 08:52 AM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 3,398
Grade my bomy
I just wanted to know what u think of one of my bomy.
:p
|