Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Aknts
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Replies:
69
Official Graal2001 Detailing Contest (Round 1)
Views:
6,606
Posted By
Aknts
Graal2001 is some server. It's not what it was....
Graal2001 is some server. It's not what it was. There is more people on Graal right now that don't remember Graal2001 then there is who do. Also I don't know what you mean. Everytime I have been...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Replies:
177
Warning about graalians.com
Views:
27,092
Posted By
Aknts
Why did you know him in real life? For all you...
Why did you know him in real life? For all you know he is some 45 year old guy who lives in his parents basement.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Replies:
69
Official Graal2001 Detailing Contest (Round 1)
Views:
6,606
Posted By
Aknts
I don't understand this statement right here..? I...
I don't understand this statement right here..? I am lost. What do you mean by it and how does that pertain to what I said?
You are right about contest being the wrong name for it. Basically it...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Replies:
69
Official Graal2001 Detailing Contest (Round 1)
Views:
6,606
Posted By
Aknts
So you are determining who is allowed to post on...
So you are determining who is allowed to post on these boards? I am allowed to post my opinion on this matter. Also I am too important. I am working on Versus, which is by far the best level detailed...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Replies:
69
Official Graal2001 Detailing Contest (Round 1)
Views:
6,606
Posted By
Aknts
It's a "That's all?" one. I think you answered it...
It's a "That's all?" one. I think you answered it by your guesses. Just seems to me that they are getting free work out of people by doing this "contest".
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Replies:
69
Official Graal2001 Detailing Contest (Round 1)
Views:
6,606
Posted By
Aknts
So its a contest and all the winner gets is to...
So its a contest and all the winner gets is to have their levels featured on an official Graal Online supported server? What if we already have are levels on the server?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-06-2005, 04:46 AM
Replies:
53
Versus
Views:
6,949
Posted By
Aknts
What you mean..? I don't know I think he was born...
What you mean..? I don't know I think he was born like that. He makes levels so fast for only have 1 finger.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-06-2005, 04:34 AM
Replies:
53
Versus
Views:
6,949
Posted By
Aknts
Yes wan is crazy. It's hard to believe he can...
Yes wan is crazy. It's hard to believe he can make levels like he does with his right hand like it is.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Replies:
53
Versus
Views:
6,949
Posted By
Aknts
Ahhh =( I thought you did.
Ahhh =( I thought you did.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Replies:
53
Versus
Views:
6,949
Posted By
Aknts
Didn't you guys hire the guy thats really good at...
Didn't you guys hire the guy thats really good at levels today?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Replies:
247
Dark Rival
Views:
35,868
Posted By
Aknts
Me too broseph. Hell check the front page of...
Me too broseph.
Hell check the front page of this thread where I was talking about the levels.
THIS SERVER SUCKS!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Replies:
247
Dark Rival
Views:
35,868
Posted By
Aknts
Mykel is actually being nice in this statement....
Mykel is actually being nice in this statement. There could be a whole lot more said about this horrible server. I have said it was bad since day 1. Excal is about 5 years to late for his kind of...
Forum:
Level Design
10-31-2005, 09:27 PM
Replies:
13
First Level in 2 Years...
Views:
1,479
Posted By
Aknts
It's blah... Nish just needs more practice he...
It's blah... Nish just needs more practice he used to be really good. The path is ugly like that. There is a way you can mix the 2 path styles but that way isn't a good one.
I give this level a 4...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
10-19-2005, 05:12 AM
Replies:
53
Versus
Views:
6,949
Posted By
Aknts
Wan, let me do some levels for the server?
Wan, let me do some levels for the server?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
10-18-2005, 02:56 AM
Replies:
53
Versus
Views:
6,949
Posted By
Aknts
Wow.. this server looks beautiful so far.
Wow.. this server looks beautiful so far.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
10-17-2005, 12:22 AM
Replies:
247
Dark Rival
Views:
35,868
Posted By
Aknts
OHHHH my bad. That is -100% times better.
OHHHH my bad. That is -100% times better.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
10-16-2005, 08:04 AM
Replies:
247
Dark Rival
Views:
35,868
Posted By
Aknts
All I got to say is wow. This server looks like...
All I got to say is wow. This server looks like it is going to be the next "Oasis". I mean with levels like this:...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
10-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Replies:
2
Can someone help me?
Views:
975
Posted By
Aknts
Can someone help me?
I am working on a project and I need some server space to work with that I can upload some levels and some scripts. If its possible please let me know.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-12-2005, 01:49 AM
Replies:
4
Spanky, Thallen!
Views:
641
Posted By
Aknts
Aww Thank You. =) I'm 20 now. ewww
Aww Thank You. =) I'm 20 now. ewww
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
08-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Replies:
29
Get paid to work
Views:
3,569
Posted By
Aknts
Why not?
Why not?
Forum:
Level Design
06-21-2005, 02:50 AM
Replies:
105
Poll:
Contest: Old Tileset Levels!
Views:
152,506
Posted By
Aknts
Naw I wanted to be in the competition but wan I...
Naw I wanted to be in the competition but wan I need to talk to you.. you know my aim and such. Give me a message.
By the way I voted for Andrew by far the best level.
Forum:
Level Design
06-20-2005, 04:26 AM
Replies:
105
Poll:
Contest: Old Tileset Levels!
Views:
152,506
Posted By
Aknts
Damn it... I wish I would have known about this I...
Damn it... I wish I would have known about this I would have entered.
Forum:
Level Design
05-09-2005, 01:53 AM
Replies:
17
New(Old?) Level!
Views:
2,223
Posted By
Aknts
I may have posted it here before, I am not sure.
I may have posted it here before, I am not sure.
Forum:
Level Design
05-06-2005, 04:33 AM
Replies:
17
New(Old?) Level!
Views:
2,223
Posted By
Aknts
You don't see the little image under my text on...
You don't see the little image under my text on the first post?
Forum:
Level Design
05-04-2005, 03:19 AM
Replies:
17
New(Old?) Level!
Views:
2,223
Posted By
Aknts
I think I was one of the original people to use...
I think I was one of the original people to use those tiles for the houses..
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Page 11 of 20
«
First
<
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:05 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.