Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 27 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: NPC Server 12-09-2001, 07:18 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 799
Posted By BocoC
Save the pigs inside the levels. 700 pigs in the...

Save the pigs inside the levels. 700 pigs in the Database is not good.
Forum: NPC Server 12-08-2001, 01:57 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 799
Posted By BocoC
Uh. NO! Don't put ANY NPC's into the database...

Uh. NO! Don't put ANY NPC's into the database UNLESS they will be changing levels basically.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-08-2001, 01:55 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,382
Posted By BocoC
Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Forum: Tech Support 12-07-2001, 10:17 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,847
Posted By BocoC
Try 16bit or 32bit. When I had Graal in 24bit...

Try 16bit or 32bit. When I had Graal in 24bit mode, everything was screwy and ebil.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-06-2001, 08:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,021
Posted By BocoC
What is the problem with it?

What is the problem with it?
Forum: Tech Support 12-06-2001, 08:17 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 856
Posted By BocoC
There was a hacker attack recently, and all...

There was a hacker attack recently, and all accounts got reseted to what they were on November 28th, or something like that.
Forum: Tech Support 12-06-2001, 08:15 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,280
Posted By BocoC
Problem with DirectX. Try upgrading to newest...

Problem with DirectX. Try upgrading to newest version.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-05-2001, 11:27 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,946
Posted By BocoC
I remember one of these posts. Stefan tried to...

I remember one of these posts. Stefan tried to explain how it was pronounced, but since it is pronounced French-like, or whatever he said, he couldn't explain how it was pronounced. He said it...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-05-2001, 11:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,274
Posted By BocoC
Bomies as food? Sorry, but I laughed at that.

Bomies as food? Sorry, but I laughed at that.
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2001, 01:16 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,012
Posted By BocoC
Bad Bugs

Ok. 2 bugs I found that annoy me:

Bug #1:
You create an NPC. You take away the 'if (playertouchsme)' statement. You give the npc a timeout. You touch the npc a lot. The timeout stops.

Bug...
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2001, 06:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 916
Posted By BocoC
I had that problem with my desktop resolution was...

I had that problem with my desktop resolution was set for 24bit color depth. Once I changed to 32bit depth, everthing ran fine again.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-05-2001, 06:21 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,917
Posted By BocoC
Yes. Graal would be great if you could choose...

Yes. Graal would be great if you could choose which tiles are blocking tiles.
Forum: NPC Server 11-30-2001, 06:56 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 261
Posted By BocoC
Weird... Try to duplicate it in other npc's.

Weird... Try to duplicate it in other npc's.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-29-2001, 12:17 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,798
Posted By BocoC
Dis no good

Dis no good
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2001, 12:13 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,767
Posted By BocoC
Yeah, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and close Systray and...

Yeah, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and close Systray and Explorer. Than a cute lil' monkey appears on your desktop. It's a Microsoft Easter Egg. Yep. :rolleyes:
Forum: Future Improvements 11-29-2001, 12:10 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,279
Posted By BocoC
My God that's funny! HAHAHAHAHA! No. ...

My God that's funny! HAHAHAHAHA!

No.

Maybe.

What am I saying?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2001, 12:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 790
Posted By BocoC
But I used my © symbol first

But I used my © symbol first
Forum: Events and Activities 11-29-2001, 07:44 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,181
Posted By BocoC
AND INCLUDE THE T PIECE! I NEED A T PIECE! ...

AND INCLUDE THE T PIECE! I NEED A T PIECE!


###
#
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2001, 07:36 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 790
Posted By BocoC
Yes. There will be no map for Rha. Instead, I...

Yes. There will be no map for Rha. Instead, I think some people could automap some maps of the world and then sell the maps to peeps for money. I copyright that idea with my neato copyright...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-29-2001, 06:58 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,177
Posted By BocoC
I am gonna be an outcast on G2k2..... if I...

I am gonna be an outcast on G2k2..... if I can.....
Forum: NPC Server 11-29-2001, 06:53 AM
Replies: 5
???
Views: 185
Posted By BocoC
Re: ???

it (playerchats) {
triggeraction 0,0,servergetchat,#a;
}

I think the X and Y have to be 0. Works when it is, so I dunno.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2001, 06:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,767
Posted By BocoC
Well, all F10 does for me is makes Graal turn...

Well, all F10 does for me is makes Graal turn into a gray square; no blue title bar or anything. I press it again and it regains its title bar, but it is still gray.....
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2001, 06:46 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,447
Posted By BocoC
Hee hee. My turn to post. 1) Well, each...

Hee hee. My turn to post.

1) Well, each time you call putnpc, you have to download the npc's code, so if you rapidly place npc's.......
2) I think so. I think when Stefan was explaining about...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-28-2001, 10:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,767
Posted By BocoC
Re: Re: New thingy I noticed by accident!

What DOES F10 do anyways......?
Forum: Future Improvements 11-28-2001, 10:44 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,279
Posted By BocoC
I would rather play Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

I would rather play Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.