Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 72 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LoneAngelIbesu
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 141,918
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
That's very helpful, Gambet. I'm so glad you've...

That's very helpful, Gambet. I'm so glad you've decided to be a helpful member of the developing community. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 141,918
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Let's see. I see your post, which was posted...

Let's see. I see your post, which was posted yesterday. I don't see any other active posts that haven't been answered by anybody? x_x
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-13-2009, 05:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,507
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I'm not sure why this wasn't working for you. I...

I'm not sure why this wasn't working for you. I just tested it on Valikorlia and it works just fine. Mind enlightening others, who might have the same problem? The only thing I could guess is that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-13-2009, 05:20 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 141,918
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I disagree with this notion. We are expected to...

I disagree with this notion. We are expected to be trustworthy enough to be given RC on an as-needed basis, without so much as a second thought that your NPCs might get stolen, deleted, etc. We do...
Forum: Announcements 09-13-2009, 04:55 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 26,694
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Obviously.

Obviously.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-13-2009, 04:49 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 141,918
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
"Could"? Has it been abused? Why would you...

"Could"? Has it been abused?

Why would you trust global staff with Global-RC, and not a global community of developers, who have been certified by global staff, but just don't have Global-RC? Hm.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-13-2009, 02:48 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 12,567
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Well. :blush:

Well. :blush:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 12,567
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
It's still a major accomplishment. As far as I...

It's still a major accomplishment. As far as I can tell, Blue Skies isn't 3D.

Anyways, is that Stefan in the avatar? :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 19,017
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
^_^ Now to find something to do!

^_^ Now to find something to do!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 10,706
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
For you, maybe. Relying on a single resolution is...

For you, maybe. Relying on a single resolution is lazy. It's especially dumb for a windowed game; who plays Graal fullscreen? I don't.

If fixed-width is a cornerstone of game design, then game...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 10,706
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
No. Some of us still use 800x600 and fixed-width...

No. Some of us still use 800x600 and fixed-width is the antithesis of modern design.

Anyways, it would be really nice if you could show a finished product, Elk. :) It's hard to say yes or no based...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-31-2009, 10:13 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Yeah, that's what I was hinting at. There's no...

Yeah, that's what I was hinting at. There's no good reason for there to be more than one PK server on the Classic list. They have different communities, but servers are about gameplay and content...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-31-2009, 12:43 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
But if they do it better, and your players flock...

But if they do it better, and your players flock to their server because of it, you should be trying to do it even better than them. Only if the two servers alike, I guess. I mean, if Zodiac used...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
What content do you want us to make for you? x_x...

What content do you want us to make for you? x_x Developers aren't mind readers. Before skipping us and demanding things from Stefan, try working with us first.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Okay. So you know the problem. What's the...

Okay. So you know the problem. What's the solution? How do servers "work together"? Why shouldn't Zodiac be worried about their playercount? Unless each server is unique, then the staff are going to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 747,133
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I was told the application would be ready by now....

I was told the application would be ready by now. :( I would really like to join.


Edit: Apparently Monday. I should learn to read. :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I'm trying to tell you that you should complain...

I'm trying to tell you that you should complain to server staff about content updates, not Stefan. But obviously you don't have the aptitude to understand that, or your attitude is just preventing...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
If UC servers are developing content quickly, yet...

If UC servers are developing content quickly, yet not making it to the Classic tab, then their content obviously isn't good enough.


This is Stefan and Unixmad's faults? This is Classic servers'...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Then send Unixmad a professional business...

Then send Unixmad a professional business proposal.



I don't understand why it's any different for Classic developers. We use the same tools, do the same things, spend the same amount of time,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-30-2009, 03:43 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Because Valikorlia isn't part of Graal? ...

Because Valikorlia isn't part of Graal?


We're drawing in plenty of new players, actually. Our problem is keeping all the old players that are going to college, getting jobs, etc.

And I don't...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,047
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Don't be so quick to judge... I've been using...

Don't be so quick to judge... I've been using GK's old online level editor, and it lays tiles just as good as GraalEditor. Not to mention it's instantaneous. All it needs is NPC functionality, which...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,047
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
No. Never. If you want to learn GS2, go try...

No. Never.

If you want to learn GS2, go try the Testbed server (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83453).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Do you have a degree is business management,...

Do you have a degree is business management, accounting, or are you a professional financial adviser? No? Okay, then move along folks, there's nothing to see here ... :\

Anyways, speak for...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
How is that ironic? There should be more players...

How is that ironic? There should be more players than developers. Do you understand the concept of a game engine/development platform at all? :rolleyes:

You pay to play the game because it costs...
Forum: Your opinion 08-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 129,535
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
These are great questions. Valikorlia had to...

These are great questions. Valikorlia had to release its latest update unfinished because we couldn't keep our dev server.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.