Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 285
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TDK_RC15
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:06 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
I would do better because I would take out...

I would do better because I would take out offensive words like bomy and add in pretty words like "****mite"
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:05 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,383
Posted By TDK_RC15
Keep the Chapel up, damnit! let the people have a...

Keep the Chapel up, damnit! let the people have a cool little place to marry each other! and if you destroy the Heaven place, you would have to destroy the hell place. and I would be pissed if you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:01 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
MY GOAT WITH EAT YOU'RE BROOM.

MY GOAT WITH EAT YOU'RE BROOM.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:00 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
I will steal your beloved "NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO...

I will steal your beloved "NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO HOSTS IT" forums!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 03:58 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
give him Birdo's job, BirdBird shouldnt have all...

give him Birdo's job, BirdBird shouldnt have all this power over graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 03:09 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,480
Posted By TDK_RC15
thanks, found it! *creates device that...

thanks, found it!
*creates device that transports physical material to the astral plane*
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-28-2001, 02:23 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,346
Posted By TDK_RC15
**** you add me in there too!

**** you add me in there too!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 02:21 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,996
Posted By TDK_RC15
I dont have the main map. here is the minimap...

I dont have the main map. here is the minimap though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 02:19 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,480
Posted By TDK_RC15
I dont think they sell "Dark Matter for Dummies"...

I dont think they sell "Dark Matter for Dummies" in stores though
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 02:18 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,996
Posted By TDK_RC15
corrected your mistakes ;)

corrected your mistakes ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 02:15 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 850
Posted By TDK_RC15
There is a tale that some fishermen tried to put...

There is a tale that some fishermen tried to put a boat onto the waters of graal, but immeadiatly after launching the boat caught flames and the boiling water around the boat killed fish and ruined...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 02:11 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,480
Posted By TDK_RC15
where did you learn of the uses of Dark Matter!? ...

where did you learn of the uses of Dark Matter!?
I've been searching all of the Libraries, even some in the Land of the Ninji, and I could find nothing on the topic!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 02:05 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,515
Posted By TDK_RC15
you could have uploaded it all somewhere.

you could have uploaded it all somewhere.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 02:03 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,759
Posted By TDK_RC15
Re: Re: Re: question for cheif smart story guy of graal?

and 2 moons have collided with the planet of Graal, yet there is still forests and people thriving here!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 01:41 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,759
Posted By TDK_RC15
question for cheif smart story guy of graal?

if a moon of considerable size crashed into a small planet, wouldnt that completely annihalate the planet and most life on it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 01:34 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,515
Posted By TDK_RC15
I didnt know there was a halloween party, ****...

I didnt know there was a halloween party, **** **** ****.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 10:46 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,708
Posted By TDK_RC15
hey, think of it as pick pocketing, maybe there...

hey, think of it as pick pocketing, maybe there could be certificates of ownerships for hats ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 10:45 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,498
Posted By TDK_RC15
I always invisioned trueheat as having somewhat...

I always invisioned trueheat as having somewhat of a scruffy beard, a hobo hat, a vest with a long sleeve shirt underneath and he is carrying a guitar/violin in his hand, and there is a dagger...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-27-2001, 09:57 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 784
Posted By TDK_RC15
I think stefan should try to stick to one...

I think stefan should try to stick to one specific project, instead of just getting the start of one on and then making 6 more :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 09:33 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,764
Posted By TDK_RC15
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 05:40 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,764
Posted By TDK_RC15
Re: Re: Re: Help Me!! Sister Trouble

Im not driving off customers, this guy would probably quit after his account ran out anyway.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 04:44 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,330
Posted By TDK_RC15
not really, I dont want to find a magical go-kart...

not really, I dont want to find a magical go-kart portal in the middle of the sprawling farmlands, and neither do many of the Samurai there.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 04:39 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,346
Posted By TDK_RC15
I didnt go along because I am a rebel

I didnt go along because I am a rebel
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 04:36 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,330
Posted By TDK_RC15
or at least you get a Samurai looking kart when...

or at least you get a Samurai looking kart when you go into the Samurai thing place, and maybe take off horses entirely if we have the carts. I think that its really stupid that you have to search...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 02:58 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,346
Posted By TDK_RC15
d00d uR lEvaLZ SUX! I cNa mAEk bEatterz!

d00d uR lEvaLZ SUX! I cNa mAEk bEatterz!
Showing results 251 to 275 of 285

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.