Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 437
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 29 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HVOstroHS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2002, 12:13 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,508
Posted By HVOstroHS
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb...

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2002, 12:09 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,857
Posted By HVOstroHS
Wub to dialup.. yes lots of lag

Wub to dialup.. yes lots of lag
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 09:59 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,864
Posted By HVOstroHS
Amen to that.

Amen to that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,864
Posted By HVOstroHS
But you're not supposed to get excited about...

But you're not supposed to get excited about history like I did earlier. I mean, I watched Jeopardy and new the answers. I'm not usually like that. :(

Edit: See.. back to my old self.. spelled...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,864
Posted By HVOstroHS
Help I don't understand the new system and I'm...

Help I don't understand the new system and I'm turning into a nerd and watching History channel


HELP ME
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-11-2002, 02:51 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 10,038
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Bye.

Bye Bye
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 04:13 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,874
Posted By HVOstroHS
Best point I've heard all week.

Best point I've heard all week.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 03:44 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,874
Posted By HVOstroHS
Stupid One Eyed Freak

Gah... it was horrible... horrible I tell you..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 02:38 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,449
Posted By HVOstroHS
Dungeon bad..

Dungeon bad..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2002, 12:23 AM
Replies: 157
Views: 12,294
Posted By HVOstroHS
Most likely to respond to this post.

Most likely to respond to this post.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 10:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,447
Posted By HVOstroHS
We are not allowed to connect to any foreign...

We are not allowed to connect to any foreign servers that are not specified by the teacher (I can't load mIRC, Graal, MUD, anythnig like programs that require other servers). All webpages work except...
Forum: Zormite 05-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,026
Posted By HVOstroHS
But when that fun is ripped away by overbearing...

But when that fun is ripped away by overbearing people that only think of the game for themselves, what do you have?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 10:41 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,484
Posted By HVOstroHS
Bai James. Hope everything works out well for you...

Bai James. Hope everything works out well for you :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 05:12 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,543
Posted By HVOstroHS
I hated that bar.. it was dumb.

I hated that bar.. it was dumb.
Forum: Events and Activities 05-08-2002, 04:25 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,966
Posted By HVOstroHS
OMG OMG! I'm still around! Yay.

OMG OMG! I'm still around! Yay.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 04:16 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,028
Posted By HVOstroHS
omi...

omi...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 04:14 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,877
Posted By HVOstroHS
You use the same state that I do.

You use the same state that I do.
Forum: Events and Activities 05-08-2002, 04:08 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,499
Posted By HVOstroHS
Blah.. moo.. KAI! I'll give peanuts :(

Blah.. moo.. KAI! I'll give peanuts :(
Forum: Events and Activities 05-08-2002, 04:06 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,504
Posted By HVOstroHS
Nah.. you made it.. it probably sucks :D ...

Nah.. you made it.. it probably sucks :D


j/k bud :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-08-2002, 04:05 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,828
Posted By HVOstroHS
Gah... Events on 2k2 would be dumb dumb dumb.

Gah... Events on 2k2 would be dumb dumb dumb.
Forum: Zormite 05-08-2002, 04:02 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,026
Posted By HVOstroHS
Gawd why do we have people like this making posts...

Gawd why do we have people like this making posts in threads that don't have anything to do with the post?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 03:59 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 670
Posted By HVOstroHS
hrm?q

hrm?q
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 03:57 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 6,020
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Ahem. According to the "today's birthdays" part on the main page, I have to say...

*gives Stefan something* Here.. I don't know what it is.. but I couldn't get it to work... so maybe you can.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2002, 03:53 AM
Replies: 17
Omg
Views: 1,733
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Omg

Hi. Bye.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2002, 04:36 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,758
Posted By HVOstroHS
I was only kidding :(

I was only kidding :(
Showing results 251 to 275 of 437

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.