Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2002, 09:42 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Bird2prey
Yep, footballs sucks.

Yep, footballs sucks.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2002, 09:12 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Bird2prey
Even if that were true, the credit would go to...

Even if that were true, the credit would go to Australia as we are the original inventors of the game. So 'Pfft' to you.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2002, 09:00 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,911
Posted By Bird2prey
RP updates.

RP updates.
Forum: Dustari 03-17-2002, 07:13 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 426
Posted By Bird2prey
Alucard?

Alucard?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-16-2002, 04:22 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,145
Posted By Bird2prey
...is what I would have said if Cyn hadn't...

...is what I would have said if Cyn hadn't beaten me to it. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2002, 04:18 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,713
Posted By Bird2prey
I can only pray to sweet merciful evil that it...

I can only pray to sweet merciful evil that it does.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2002, 04:16 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,621
Posted By Bird2prey
YES.

YES.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2002, 03:39 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Bird2prey
I am a thief. :(

I am a thief. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2002, 02:37 PM
Replies: 149
Views: 8,759
Posted By Bird2prey
... That's not a valid reply to my statement.

...
That's not a valid reply to my statement.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2002, 02:36 PM
Replies: 149
Views: 8,759
Posted By Bird2prey
Speak for yourself.

Speak for yourself.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2002, 02:33 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,189
Posted By Bird2prey
Sorry, but the page or file that you're looking...

Sorry, but the page or file that you're looking for is not here.
Why?

You may have spelled the URL incorrectly. Please check your spelling.
The owner of this site may have chosen to delete...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2002, 02:31 PM
Replies: 149
Views: 8,759
Posted By Bird2prey
I guess.

I guess.
Forum: Dustari 03-16-2002, 01:10 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 426
Posted By Bird2prey
Thankyou.

Thankyou.
Forum: Dustari 03-16-2002, 10:54 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 426
Posted By Bird2prey
Good luck everyone, Dustari sure as hell won't...

Good luck everyone, Dustari sure as hell won't die while I'm here.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-16-2002, 10:26 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By Bird2prey
Shadrock. Post a screenshot of Faherias tileset...

Shadrock. Post a screenshot of Faherias tileset and we can compare the two.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2002, 09:16 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,713
Posted By Bird2prey
2003

2003
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 10:26 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,049
Posted By Bird2prey
1) Constant PMs asking to join Dustari and to buy...

1) Constant PMs asking to join Dustari and to buy a green shogun
2) Asking if "Princess" is a higher rank than "Queen"
3) Asking Auron if she is KawaiiSaRiA
4) Calling my friend a lesbian
5)...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 10:21 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,049
Posted By Bird2prey
You left out stupid & annoying. :P

You left out stupid & annoying. :P
Forum: Level Design 03-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,303
Posted By Bird2prey
8.5/10

8.5/10
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 10:07 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,049
Posted By Bird2prey
He was harrassing myself and some Dustarians and...

He was harrassing myself and some Dustarians and allies today. He threatened to get me jailed for saying "how about a nice cup of shut the **** up" just before he said to my friend "shutup you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 09:57 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Bird2prey
...however the sport itself is not derived from...

...however the sport itself is not derived from English football, that is what I'm saying.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 09:55 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Bird2prey
Me neither, I've never held any real interest in...

Me neither, I've never held any real interest in sport. Now video games on the other hand... :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 08:40 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Bird2prey
I think you're a little confused, Kaimetsu....

I think you're a little confused, Kaimetsu. American football is not a "copy" of football... they are two comletely diferent games. American football is a variation of Australian football, actaully....
Forum: Dustari 03-15-2002, 08:37 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 584
Posted By Bird2prey
Kamuii can have my Graal account, if he wishes,...

Kamuii can have my Graal account, if he wishes, it has about 25 days left.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 08:31 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,385
Posted By Bird2prey
I don't think Neoknight is ignorant or *****ic...

I don't think Neoknight is ignorant or *****ic for not being on around the same time Marle was on RC.

I did, however, notice Marle was on RC a lot, doing her job.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.