Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: zokemon
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-07-2008, 01:34 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,542
Posted By zokemon
You might be right Chris but it is possible that...

You might be right Chris but it is possible that he just might be wanting to help someone out and/or wants to see a successful server. Most don't know though that the lack of having a server isn't...
Forum: Bug Report 05-06-2008, 05:59 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 8,778
Posted By zokemon
External window bugs on Windows

Here's some of the bugs that I've found while using external windows. Keep in mind that I am on Windows so these bugs might not all be true for Mac or Linux users.

GuiShowImg Polygons - These...
Forum: Level Design 05-06-2008, 05:50 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 17,779
Posted By zokemon
I'm pretty much stuck as I wait for these bug...

I'm pretty much stuck as I wait for these bug fixes, sorry!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2008, 05:42 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,596
Posted By zokemon
That's not something I would be proud of. I knew...

That's not something I would be proud of. I knew those scripts very well and I also knew just how hard they were to work with. I do have to give you credit though as they weren't as bad as the...
Forum: Questions about V6 05-06-2008, 05:40 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 49,111
Posted By zokemon
I think Stefan has enough testers for the new...

I think Stefan has enough testers for the new version.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,327
Posted By zokemon
You should give it 24 hours for people to reply...

You should give it 24 hours for people to reply ;o. I personally am to busy to check right now so my response is still = NULL.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,524
Posted By zokemon
I present you with: The Zorbimite. May you...

I present you with: The Zorbimite. May you prosper in all its glory.
Forum: Questions about V6 05-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 22,897
Posted By zokemon
Well, I'm still waiting for a ton of bugs to be...

Well, I'm still waiting for a ton of bugs to be fixed plus I'm hoping he will add the features I suggested here before he releases the new client. I really want the client-rc to have a button on the...
Forum: Questions about V6 05-04-2008, 12:36 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 22,897
Posted By zokemon
I just added isexternal = true. clientrelatvie =...

I just added isexternal = true. clientrelatvie = true I didn't seem to need as 0,0 in the control doesn't overlap the window borders or anything. clientrelative probably is just to support those...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,490
Posted By zokemon
I usually catchevent my gui catchs with something...

I usually catchevent my gui catchs with something like guiDoStuff(); (a gui header rather then an on header) as I see them as a little different. That's just my opinion though but I don't want to...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Replies: 209
Sticky: Scripted RC
Views: 261,469
Posted By zokemon
There should be an option to have them in...

There should be an option to have them in separate windows or tabbed.
Forum: Questions about V6 05-03-2008, 08:20 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 22,897
Posted By zokemon
Because he's going to be releasing a new client...

Because he's going to be releasing a new client sometime in the near future (I'm guessing)? Would be silly for him to have to make another client between the current one and the one to be released...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-02-2008, 09:06 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,817
Posted By zokemon
Ehh? getstringkeys gives you the var names...

Ehh? getstringkeys gives you the var names starting with the parameter, at least last I checked I'm pretty sure it did. I may be going off what I read on these forums though; I often get what I've...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-02-2008, 06:55 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,817
Posted By zokemon
this.blah.foo.bar getstringkeys("this.blah")...

this.blah.foo.bar

getstringkeys("this.blah") would give you "foo.bar" while this.blah.getdynamicvarnames() would give you just "foo".
Forum: Zone 05-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,925
Posted By zokemon
Sorry, I meant scripting options :P.

Sorry, I meant scripting options :P.
Forum: Zone 05-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,925
Posted By zokemon
3D doesn't really need any more options, it just...

3D doesn't really need any more options, it just need more models, textures and graphics which there is all of about 3 people on Graal that make such.

And Dan, I don't think it would work to place...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,130
Posted By zokemon
I can send you a pet monkey if you want,...

I can send you a pet monkey if you want, providing you don't mind the shady packaging. Customs are a little trouble, etc.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,386
Posted By zokemon
You don't have to say that, just don't put mine...

You don't have to say that, just don't put mine down :frown:.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,923
Posted By zokemon
Oh your right, I didn't notice the smallest...

Oh your right, I didn't notice the smallest distance thing. I was thinking you were trying to find any bench for some reason, my bad! :)
Forum: Level Design 05-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 17,779
Posted By zokemon
Yeah there's a bunch of those. Mine is a nw...

Yeah there's a bunch of those. Mine is a nw editor so it's much more like the external editor.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,297
Posted By zokemon
Awesome, thanks Skyld! I tried it with...

Awesome, thanks Skyld!

I tried it with http://208.122.59.30:7274 (Tribal House stream on di.fm) and got the following:
music data: ARTIST - Alejandro Rado
music data: TITLE - Push The Desert...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,923
Posted By zokemon
Might help somewhat if you put a stopping case...

Might help somewhat if you put a stopping case into your iteration (a break;). Didn't really look into it much more then that as you seem to be using way more variables then you need to x_x (to hard...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,297
Posted By zokemon
Yeah, I always wondered where that info came from...

Yeah, I always wondered where that info came from my self. I'm assuming your streaming from a pls file or so, right?
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 17,779
Posted By zokemon
Ahh right, I forgot about that tool. ...

Ahh right, I forgot about that tool.



Yeah, I guess I didn't really explain that all of the tilelayer stuff is done already.

Rufus has an un-dieing hatred for anything I do and will always...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-30-2008, 07:25 AM
Replies: 209
Sticky: Scripted RC
Views: 261,469
Posted By zokemon
I created a thread about it here. If you want to...

I created a thread about it here. If you want to try it out, contact me from one of my contacts in my signature and we can arrange something.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.