Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bl0nkt
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,072
Posted By Bl0nkt
Your tileset is a GIF'd version of pics1.png?

Your tileset is a GIF'd version of pics1.png?
Forum: Zone 07-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,127
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm surprised at your intelligence to gather cold...

I'm surprised at your intelligence to gather cold evidence?

Edit: wiki, wiki, fresssssshhh
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,267
Posted By Bl0nkt
Because no one gives a **** about the forum rules.

Because no one gives a **** about the forum rules.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 07-22-2006, 02:34 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,128
Posted By Bl0nkt
Do you ever stop complaining? Seriously.

Do you ever stop complaining? Seriously.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-21-2006, 07:44 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,267
Posted By Bl0nkt
The hell are you bickering about now?

The hell are you bickering about now?
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,122
Posted By Bl0nkt
More like I told Stefan players would do exactly...

More like I told Stefan players would do exactly what you did and get pissed when we tell them no.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-20-2006, 08:04 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,267
Posted By Bl0nkt
Got my full attention. This is exactly what I'm...

Got my full attention. This is exactly what I'm aiming for.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,267
Posted By Bl0nkt
Keep in mind that I'm a die-hard Era developer...

Keep in mind that I'm a die-hard Era developer and an old die-hard Era player. If there's one person that will fight for the best it's me. I will make sure this won't lead to an 8 month down time and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-19-2006, 05:05 AM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,267
Posted By Bl0nkt
Skyld, player bizzes should NOT HAVE CONTROL OF...

Skyld, player bizzes should NOT HAVE CONTROL OF WEAPONS. A place run with temporary ownership and half-assed working will really set a bad example on behalf of large businesses and guns in general....
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2006, 10:07 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,786
Posted By Bl0nkt
Let's say you called the button 'buy'. ...

Let's say you called the button 'buy'.

function buy.onAction() { ... }
That will trigger when you click that button. If your question is how to get it to the serverside, use a triggeraction.
...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,097
Posted By Bl0nkt
Oddly enough, that worked both serverside and...

Oddly enough, that worked both serverside and clientside. However, I've had difficulty using playerenters when trying to add weapons to a player entering the level.
Forum: Zone 07-12-2006, 10:42 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,690
Posted By Bl0nkt
NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIFT ACTIVATES THE OMEGA...

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIFT ACTIVATES THE OMEGA CANNON MODE AND ACTIVATES AN EVIL VAR THAT MAKES YOU LOOK IN ONE DIRECTION AT ALL TIMES GOD
Forum: Future Improvements 07-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,097
Posted By Bl0nkt
Here's an example. Pic 1 - I enter the room....

Here's an example.

Pic 1 - I enter the room. When playerenters it loads those tiledefs.
Pic 2 - I reconnect in that same room. Notice the tiledefs not loading.

I can find other examples if...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,097
Posted By Bl0nkt
It doesn't call it when you login in that room.

It doesn't call it when you login in that room.
Forum: Zone 07-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 711
Posted By Bl0nkt
I haven't even seen those myself in a long time....

I haven't even seen those myself in a long time. I never got to finish the plasma sabre ganis because of some color issue that I can't quite remember.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,097
Posted By Bl0nkt
Request: Playerenters

Can this event/function be called when a player logs on in a room please? It'd be so useful at times.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,373
Posted By Bl0nkt
I See Edited Tree Gfx edit: f u caps filter

I See Edited Tree Gfx

edit: f u caps filter
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,878
Posted By Bl0nkt
Actually, I've already worked out a deal.

Actually, I've already worked out a deal.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-12-2006, 08:20 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,695
Posted By Bl0nkt
You think systems I've worked hard at were never...

You think systems I've worked hard at were never removed? Lol.

It's too different from businesses. I've said it before; it has a feel of "where the hell did these things come from?" I'm going to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-12-2006, 12:40 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,695
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm getting rid of machines.

I'm getting rid of machines.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-11-2006, 05:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,878
Posted By Bl0nkt
Another reminder: Buying votes or bribing...

Another reminder:

Buying votes or bribing players for votes will get your biz deleted and disqualified.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,904
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'll post the quick image I made.

I'll post the quick image I made.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-10-2006, 03:22 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,878
Posted By Bl0nkt
The Best Biz

Many of you have questions about why some biz features are disabled. Here's the answer.

This will be a contest, if you will. Every existing biz is qualified to enter. If you decline because you...
Forum: Zone 07-09-2006, 09:16 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 5,028
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm the legend that brought grammar to the Zone...

I'm the legend that brought grammar to the Zone community. I want my damn award.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,904
Posted By Bl0nkt
And you need to stop blaming me for it.

And you need to stop blaming me for it.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.