Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 381
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Old_Days
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 18,313
Posted By Old_Days
*sigh* Why dont we finish the current task...

*sigh*

Why dont we finish the current task of making the server than getting an erection over classic iphone, and wishing you were like that.

You guys dont know your goals or apparently dont...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-11-2010, 02:35 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 14,550
Posted By Old_Days
Era's dead on the inside, but on the outside its...

Era's dead on the inside, but on the outside its teaming with wildlife for some odd reason.

Anyways its sucky that your quitting. I feel the same way as you do.

Have fun with life, its way...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-27-2009, 04:40 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,313
Posted By Old_Days
Yeah your not doing it right either.

Yeah your not doing it right either.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-27-2009, 04:37 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,459
Posted By Old_Days
Catbert would be a horrible owner of gunpoint,...

Catbert would be a horrible owner of gunpoint, like just about every player, when he would get a little power in his hands it would be as if he controlled the world.

Thats a stupid idea, you guys...
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 12-27-2009, 04:34 AM
Replies: 354
Views: 91,028
Posted By Old_Days
The new gmap would be smaller, according to...

The new gmap would be smaller, according to several staff.

What the hell would be the need for helicopters? Another staff toy? They already got plenty.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-27-2009, 04:18 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,534
Posted By Old_Days
42 inch here suckers. By the way, Im winning...

42 inch here suckers.

By the way, Im winning that event with my hands tied up.

Just like I did with battle of the bands, except this time, Im going to roll around in my self glory and make...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-24-2009, 09:42 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,402
Posted By Old_Days
Hip Hop started in the 80s, there was no such...

Hip Hop started in the 80s, there was no such thing as hip hop or rap ever getting any record deals in the 70s or earlier. Run DMC was hip hop, also not as big as Aerosmith even though they did 1...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-23-2009, 12:59 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 20,419
Posted By Old_Days
Ok so then all the other stuff on Eras sizzle is...

Ok so then all the other stuff on Eras sizzle is garbage besides the ninja quest? Yours isnt any better. I wouldnt be so critical of it, if it looks as if it wasnt slapped togather in 2 minutes.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,313
Posted By Old_Days
Lets make a organized list.

Ok, first list your pro (good things about current era)

then list your con (bad things about current era).

Heres the trick though, you have to LIST 1 thing, it can be no longer than 5 words...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-21-2009, 07:38 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,361
Posted By Old_Days
Yeah you cant say unstuck me anymore. All the...

Yeah you cant say unstuck me anymore. All the other stuff I dont give a rats ass about. Otherwise, Era is the same USDing-scamming-arguing-jailing-banning-harassing-vulgar-politically_correct server...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,402
Posted By Old_Days
Any one got a new video for me?

Any one got a new video for me?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 03:36 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,402
Posted By Old_Days
Like that pretty funky turtle you have in your...

Like that pretty funky turtle you have in your sig box.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 03:29 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 13,839
Posted By Old_Days
Great quote.

Great quote.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 03:02 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,368
Posted By Old_Days
He almost fooled me Wil until you said something....

He almost fooled me Wil until you said something. Smart smart man, I must say.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 03:00 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,368
Posted By Old_Days
This stuff is stupider than my original topic on...

This stuff is stupider than my original topic on this thread, why arent you whining at them chris?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 02:54 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,368
Posted By Old_Days
That Chris, is called ownage.

That Chris, is called ownage.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 02:54 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,368
Posted By Old_Days
It sure seems like you're changing just to...

It sure seems like you're changing just to change, Chris Vimes. There's no reason to change the unstuck me altering.

After several years of unstuck me, I guarantee I wont get used to unstick me in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 02:51 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,368
Posted By Old_Days
This is why I love making threads like this, it...

This is why I love making threads like this, it causes so much rift-raft.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,368
Posted By Old_Days
You must be retarded, do I really need to explain...

You must be retarded, do I really need to explain what the solution need to be for this problem?

Normal people would usually catch my drift by now, but since you dont, then ill explain it.

Ok,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 02:22 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,368
Posted By Old_Days
Your probably the smart one who decided to screw...

Your probably the smart one who decided to screw with it anyways.

Did I also mention that there are people on the roof of the seashell shop that cant get off. better fix that too. Cant have that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 02:15 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,368
Posted By Old_Days
Id like staff to re-add the unstuck me code back....

Id like staff to re-add the unstuck me code back.

Its annoying having to switch from saying unstuck me for a few years to say unstick me.

Also if your going to prosecute everyone for having an...
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-19-2009, 02:11 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,394
Posted By Old_Days
I'm just giving you advice, not insulting you, I...

I'm just giving you advice, not insulting you, I know more than half the graal pop is over 18 years old.

Am I the only ones with the balls to say this to everyone? I mean jeez.

Not trying to be...
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-19-2009, 02:08 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,394
Posted By Old_Days
Seriously, if your like past 25 you need to get a...

Seriously, if your like past 25 you need to get a life, get off the games, get a woman.

I find it hard to believe those of you 25 year olds are surviving the world recession by playing graal,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,402
Posted By Old_Days
He your too much of an ignorant person anyways to...

He your too much of an ignorant person anyways to comment so im just going to act like this isnt here ^^
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2009, 01:34 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,402
Posted By Old_Days
According to my standards, pop music sucks. So...

According to my standards, pop music sucks. So does every other type of music out today. I dont need to explain this because everyone knows theres a substantial difference between Old music and New...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 381

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.